Bite me ;)

Arawn_Bheur

(This is all kittypanda's fault. :p joking, joking. It's actually the fault of the vampire fetish I have.)

I think it would be interesting to enter a vampire based roleplay, though werewolf wouldn't be bad. The plot can be thought out before hand or it can be made up as we go. I'm not picky on how a plot goes and I will do just about anything.

1. I play uke almost exclusively.

2. You can be the vampire if you choose (it'd be kind of preferred, but I've no issue being a vampire). xD

3. Things can be as 'extreme' as you want as long as it is within the rules of the forum, specifically the roleplay section.

I guess that's about it. :3

(I'm on a roleplay kick and I absolutely love it, hahaha.)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• yourstalker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, lol. ^^ I know a fair bit, but my knowledge is more towards Old World and such. xD :) But anyone who has a lot of knowledge is definitely welcome. ^^

Really ..i'm modern vampire (by which i mean 1800's sort of thing) but nice i'll happily join..wouldn't mind bieng a lesser vampire (human gone vampire) THat'd be fun ^^

oh i'lll get my bondage cloths then XD (they dress.....interestingly....) ok i'll be a vampire

- - - Updated - - -

you can start thets make this up as we go along

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)?p=138578#post138578

Here you go. :3