Upload point system suggestion & Another donation method?

gr

How about if the scoring system is based on file size

e.g. (in MB)

10-50

50-100

100-500

>500

I think it's more fair. Because i.e. drama 1 is 450MB and drama 2 is 700 MB. They scored the same right? But the uploader of drama 2 use his/her bandwidth more yet they get same score. It's not fair.

Another donation method.

Would you consider alertpay & liberty reserve?

• Like 2

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gr

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'll think about changing the point system for the uploads, since it would be more fair indeed. I'll announce the new system.

Regarding another donation method, we have used AlertPay, but now they don't accept any kind of credit transaction, not even withdrawals. As an alternative, we tried using MoneyBookers, but people had problems making donations with it.

As for Liberty reserve, it is not supported in the donation system we have, so, all the donations made with it, wouldn't appear in the Donation List, so, some people might be bothered if they donate and they don't appear in the list.

We'll be looking for an alternative donation system, but for now this is the only option available.

• Like 1