Two Plots In Need of a Seme

Arawn_Bheur

;)

These are just random plots that kind of hit me while watching "The Littler Mermaid" (I'm on a Disney kick, hahaha).

I do play exclusively uke though I can sure as hell be dominant if need be. ;)

Plot One

A water sprite [my character] from the land of Avalon wishes to no longer live among fantastical creatures and he forsakes it all in order to go live among the humans. He enters the world unable to comprehend human society and how to navigate it despite known its language. He struggles for several days before he is captured by a group of hunters who specialize in the trade of non-human creatures. He is then sold to a man [your character]. The man is intrigued and knows that the water sprite has limited understanding of human society, but he still takes what is rightfully his whenever he feels like it. In exchange, he teaches the water sprite.

Does love blossom or is it all a game to the man? Can this work for the two?

Plot Two (Taken)

A young man [your character] is a distinguished member of his job [your choice] and must keep up the proper appearance of a man who is doesn't hold much in the way of sexualities that aren't considered the norm. However, he soon finds himself the object of a demon's desire. The demon [my character] notices the young man one day while the man is going for a walk and he finds himself captivated by the man, and he soon finds himself following the man. He teases the man, urges the man towards his way of life, to entering in a relationship that can be potentially damning.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:3 I just need to let you know that I need several sentences (preferably a paragraph or more) from the partner in order for the roleplay to work. I can't do much with a one-liner or two-liner answer. =(