hama71

@chiaki: thank you for addressing this matter. I've just logged in. i've been really busy. i have so many things to take care of here at home.

@hamaodaisuke: I understand your frustration of not getting what you want but the forums will NEVER tolerate the use of offensive tones. thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

@sloan: Yes, you are so right on that. YO is experiencing some problems and need to be prioritized.

on another note..

ooooh! page 98 already..it won't be long we will be starting on a Takumi Fanclub thread part FIVE. AWESOME!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• yojichan

• Last_sky16

• EvilStewie

Top Posters In This Topic

@chiaki: thank you for addressing this matter. I've just logged in. i've been really busy. i have so many things to take care of here at home.

@hamaodaisuke: I understand your frustration of not getting what you want but the forums will NEVER tolerate the use of offensive tones. thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

@sloan: Yes, you are so right on that. YO is experiencing some problems and need to be prioritized.

on another note..

ooooh! page 98 already..it won't be long we will be starting on a Takumi Fanclub thread part FIVE. AWESOME!!!

Hi Yojichan ^_^

How polite you always are ^^

• Like 3

I like this conversation between Misu and Shin:

Misu: Look Shingyouji... I will say this only once, so listen closely.

Don't get too close to Hayama. It irritates me... Got it?

Shin: I love you. Arata-san!

Misu: Cut it out. Don't think too much of it, Shingyouji. A pet should act like one, and just quietly follow behind its master.

Shin: Arata san. (and fallows Misu)

it won't be long we will be starting on a Takumi Fanclub thread part FIVE.

Party time.

• Like 6

I like this conversation between Misu and Shin:

Misu: Look Shingyouji... I will say this only once, so listen closely.

Don't get too close to Hayama. It irritates me... Got it?

Shin: I love you. Arata-san!

Misu: Cut it out. Don't think too much of it, Shingyouji. A pet should act like one, and just quietly follow behind its master.

Shin: Arata san. (and fallows Misu)

it won't be long we will be starting on a Takumi Fanclub thread part FIVE.

Party time.

Hi Roberta ^_^

The conversation I can remember......

Da me..... Giiii....... ^_^ 555555

• Like 2

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This is the video link to the the character song baba sung for Go-Busters. Its titled blue banana moon. I am not sure whether it has been posted. There will be a short commercial at the start of the video (for those not familiar with the chinese website youku).

Original uploader of video: 小纪金

• Like 5

This is the video link to the the character song baba sung for Go-Busters. Its titled blue banana moon. I am not sure whether it has been posted. There will be a short commercial at the start of the video (for those not familiar with the chinese website youku).

Original uploader of video: 小纪金

For awhile there I thought Baba-chan was singing for the commercial. hehehe!

yummy CM for KFC btw...i wish we had that in my country. u_u

anou...I dunno what to say about the character song.

i mean i'm pretty sure Baba-chan can sing. i mean he did that in Tenmiyu. he had a nice strong voice.

but i hear someone else singing in the video...or is that still Baba-chan?

i like the counting at the beginning. :D

why am i imagining two guys singing in the shower?

• Like 2

My favorite part of Pure isn't a conversation as such but at the start of part 5 when Misu offers to take Shin shopping the following week and Shin sats no.Misu's face for a split second is absolutely priceless

• Like 5

@TOBY

You quite have a dry sense of humor. I like it.

rabbit2

I absolutely loved it how Baba-san played his character. I'm so convinced by it all. He was so good. I think his talents really led Shingyouji/Taiki to be excellent character/actor too. To be under his magics, he was so lucky ~~~dreamy sighs...

rabbit8

I'm sorry, I can't remember other lines besides what already mentioned beforehand. I just can't get my mind off that dressing scene. KYA!

But I do like the conversations exchanged between Takumi and Shingyouji. Takumi just didn't know how to say the right words, leaving all to Shingyouji to figure it out. Shingyouji was determined to 'leave him alone' but I knew even way before on the first time that Misu would be 'royally pissed off'. TEKEKEKEKEKE!

• Like 5

SloanAkira I developed a dry sense of humor as a child as a means of being affectionate and caring with friends and family because when ever I tried being genuine and caring it always sounded false and contrived,even my mum would ask" what are you after" however they never seemed to not understand the real meaning and emotion behind the funny oneliners or elaberate monologues so I just carried on from then, plus most of the time it throws people as they don't know if your being serious or not

• Like 3

yeah... damn you're dry. but... it's great to make others laugh, yes???

it makes you feel a bit good.

i always serious too.

but when i do say something, all the sudden they laugh. and laugh. they thought i was funny. they said i got dry sense of humor... my mom had it when she passed away. but really, im just a person with a serious face and i say totally random things. that does not qualify dry humor.

so in this case, im totally innocent...

other: oh god, why am i talking about relationships?? im so sorry. {she repeated relationships}

me: you watch too much living single? {tv show}

other: hahahahahahaha!

me: you're like Max. {the character}

other: hahahahha you're so funny.

me: .....

ok, maybe i was trying to be a little funny but they laughed like its the best joke in the world.

other: "i don't like peaches... they're.... fuzzy."

me: {whispers}"ahh.. you're one of these people..." {i was thinking of people with texture phobias}

others: HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

me: wtf?????

others: you're so funny...

me: ????????????????

i thought i was the weird one.... but they always laugh unexpectedly when i wasnt trying to be funny.

lunatics.

but it's amusing to see different types of humor people has.

What they find funny I don't find funny and vice versa!

I know mine is ridiculous. I laugh over tiny things, mostly with face expressions. I just couldnt stop laughing at the white teeth's laughter and face expression after hitting a simple basketball being thrown at his face. i practically laughed for good 20 minutes. I'd throw a ball at him and laugh for 5 minutes then do it again! I also find the wife's expression during the strong x to be priceless too!

but if i was THAT funny, i'd die due to overdosage of mr. arai's laughter.

:cuteonion25:

• Like 3

I hope she does too, but has she been on lately? In the asian langauge section she hinted she's been busy. Just hope it isn't something to stressful...

There are last 2 to go...

I was waitting for some one to do the post but still no so I already start 5th one...

So next post who ever do will be last and please go

for the new Takumi-kun fanclub post...

Thank you all for support of Takumi-kun series and love the series...

I hope you all will enjoy the now place too...

I am still stay low there... for personal reason...

Any way... I wish to say thank you!

All this could happen because of your love and support of series...

Please keep that love and supper to many many more years to come... ^^

• Like 1

I guess this makes me last then.

Thank you everyone for making our 4th thread.

See y'all at the fifth.

Once again, thank you so much, hama-san for starting the fifth thread. :)

For some strange reason I seem to be the last poster too in the previous threads. hehe!

This thread is now closed. thanks everyone!