Would anybody like to rp with me?

kittypanda

Hello everybody,

I'm looking for some people who would like to rp with me, I'm very good at them and I like any kind of theme! So I'm opened to any suggestion! :banhbao45:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• kittypanda

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Top Posters In This Topic

:msn_red_fox 6 You read my mind! Hehehe ^-^ okay, umm do you have a plot in mind or do you want us to fingure it out together?

I'd love to RP with you as well.:3 Is there anything you prefer? I'm a fan of teacher x student and I'll admit I'm a bit of a submissive/uke (lol, so obvious XD).

Yes im fan about Teacher/Student to, Mabey we can make a plot where a teacher is in love whit his student but the student is already is going out whit somebody else so the teacher is trying to move on whit his feelings for his student until he hear his student is going missing after his break up whit his girlfriend/boyfriend, so the teacher is search for his love the student and when he find the student, the student have already blit medlem of some gang so the teacher is trying to get his student the person he love out of the gang but whit out some condtition trough. I dont know what there think about this story plot but when Arawan is talking about Teacher/Student plus when i mentod Mystery/romance/ horror so i think about Teacher/Studen whit the teme Mystery/Romance/Horror

I am also open for an RP, though I warn you I am a slow writer Let me know if you want to RP ^^

Lies. :p You're fast. :3

• Like 1

What about we figure our plot together:-)

Okay um give me a minute to think of one. ^-^

I'd love to RP with you as well.:3 Is there anything you prefer? I'm a fan of teacher x student and I'll admit I'm a bit of a submissive/uke (lol, so obvious XD).

Well I do like the teacher x student one as well! Its a forbidden love!

I am also open for an RP, though I warn you I am a slow writer ;) Let me know if you want to RP ^^
And I would love to RP with you!

:3 Sweet, teacher x student sounds good. What position do you prefer and is there a plot you have in mind? I'm much more of an uke (see earlier post and signature, lol) and I don't know much about a plot, but I can sure as hell b.s. XD

To: YaoiLoverfangurl19

I just did lol and that sounds good to me ^-^

:3 Sweet, teacher x student sounds good. What position do you prefer and is there a plot you have in mind? I'm much more of an uke (see earlier post and signature, lol) and I don't know much about a plot, but I can sure as hell b.s. XD

Well it really doesn't matter, I guess I could be the student. And I do have one in mind ^-^! I'm kind of both lol. And b.s. it does get you somewhere lol. Well anyways the plot I have in mind is that a new student showed up at school and caused quite a rucks with his looks and attitude, but as soon as he entered the teachers classroom he vowed to try to get that teacher to like him. It's a simple and easy plot, plus you can add on to it. What do you think?

I like your plot kittypanda, Whis plot are we going to use? mine or our plot kittypanda?

Hmm we could use your plot. It's pretty interesting. So who would you like to be the teacher or the student?

I can be the teacher since i have not be the teacher before, Is thats alright whit you kittypanda?

Could I join as well, this would be my first ever

Yeah you can! ^-^ So what kind of themes do you like?

- - - Updated - - -

@Kitty PM me in case you still want to RP with me :)

I will ^-^

Yes kittypand PM me to whis you whant to RP whit me:-)

And I just tried pming you and it wouldn't let me... =(

What try again PM me kittypanda:-) whis that not work again i shall try PM you kittypanda:-)