Forbidden Love (Didz015&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Lucas be shocked when he hear what Zero said and so on Zero and said'' No you cant, are you leaving, so are i leaving whit you, I cant be in this house whitout you, Im have talked to my parents and they said is whas alright i can be whit you''

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

Zero was enlightened to his young master's words. When he spoke about leaving in order to be successful, he was determined to do everything just to be accepted in the family, but when Lucas said those precious words, he can't believe what he heard.

"Are you sure, young master? They now nullifies the rule of not marrying the butler in the Ringfield family?" He can't believe he asked those words. He never thought that it could happen. The hands of Zero tightened their grip to the shoulders of Lucas. "Really young master?" Now there was like a reflected diamond about to fall out of the corner of his eyes.

Lucas so on Zero and said'' yes im hundre prosent sure, all i whant is to be whit you Zero, You whas my first love and i cant let the man i love leave whitout me, I cant never feel lony when im whit you, Everytime im whit you i feel happyness, You is everything to me, So please Zero whis you shall leave ta me whit you, I whant to beside of you forever no matter what''

There were no more words that Zero can say, he only showed it through his actions. He embraced Lucas tightly that he doesn't care whether he can breath or not. Even though it is cold, Zero feels so warm hugging his loved one and the mere fact that his parents already approved of their relationship, means that they can be together.

Zero can't remember but he just kissed immediately his young master Lucas. His kiss was so passionate that his desires and gladness where all poured through that single kiss. He can already feel the tears coming from his own eyes. Throughout the years he became the butler of the Richfield family, never had he experienced such emotions. Now he understands that only Lucas, his beloved one, can move his emotions. He wouldn't manage to live without Lucas.

Lucas kissed back and whas very happy to be whit his belovede Zero his butler.

''Epligue''

The have now got three years since Ringfield family officielt delte the rule about the master cant be whit his own butler and Lucas can now be whit his belovde butler Zero now his fiancce, the whas now just ten days to Lucas and Zeros weeding and Lucas whas very nevours for it, His bestfriend and EX fiancee Kuro come on visit whit his boyfrienØd and shall stay until the weeding whas over, Lucas search for his Fiance and fund him in the garden and he walked torwards Zero and said'' i cant belive we is getting married soon, Are you ready for our weeding Zero?'' he asked.

Zero beckoned Lucas to sit on his laps. He was so beautiful with the garden blending with his tuxedo. Now, he doesn't wear his butler clothes but as a normal person.

"There is nothing that can compare my eagerness now, Young master. I can't wait for the wedding." He hugged Lucas lightly while he sits on his lap, blushing. "I promise you that I would always love you and will try my hardest to uphold the treasures of the Ringfield family."

Zero brushed his lips behind the right ear or Lucas. Again, he is teasing the other man. "I love you so much, young master Lucas." He whispered.

Lucas so on Zero and said'' I love you so much Zero, I have always dreamt to marry you someday''

''Ten days later''

the day for weeding come and Lucas whas now ready for the weeding, They drive to church and they come fram after that. They opendt the door and Lucas walked down on the altar whit his father, Lucas father walked mot his wife and sat himself down and Lucas walked mot Zero and sto beside of him, After the priest talked, Lucas and Zero kissed eashother and whas now husband and husband and they sat on the limousine and drive to their holymoon and Lucas so on Zero and said'' we are going to be always together right Zero?'' he asked.

"Sure thing my young master, or shall i say my Love." Zero gave his kiss to the lips of his lover.

For sure, now, there won't be any problems with their love together. Each completes the other and make as a whole. One would never survive without the other. Zero loves Lucas and Lucas also loves Zero. Now, they are to live a very peaceful and romantic life. A life full of bliss, a life full of romance, a life full of each other.

As the limousine roams the street towards their destined honeymoon place, Zero and Lucas holds their hand, cuddling and forever loving each other; looking forward to what the future gives them.

Then Zero whispered to the other man, "Our forbidden love has never been forbidden in the first place, we are destined with each other. I know that if we put our hearts to it and work for it, our love would always succeed. I will love you forever." Then another kiss is planted on the forehead of Lucas. The limousine car strives as the sun sets. Truly, a blissful life is ahead of them.

= Thanks for reading, we hope you enjoyed it =

= YaoiLoverfangurl and Didz015 =

thumbnail.aspx?q=4903616269321478&id=8a72047045d2418c5bec9f364a3aa053