Forbidden Love (Didz015&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Zero smiled teasingly, "Somewhere where we can be alone." He poked Lucas' nose.

He carried Lucas like a princess. He is so light, a very typical characteristic of a raised young man in a very respected family. Zero walked like the normal, not minding the treasure he is carrying. They passed through the hall, with only the footsteps of Zero could be heard. Maybe Lucas could also hear it, but Zero's heart is thumping like hard.

"We'll be going to a place to my favorite place inside the residence." Zero said as they walked out of the front door. He didn't mind the maids who were blushing while looking at their way. He didn't mind the gardener and the driver who were disrupted talking that looked them with their wide shocking eyes. Only Lucas, only his young master is in his mind right now. Only the person he is carrying at the moment were in his eyes and nothing else.

Zero carried Lucas for like 15 minutes, he doesn't looked tired at all. They passed through a grassy and sometimes a stoney path. Trees surrounded them like people being passed by. The birds tweeted sweetly as if they were singing for newly wed couples. The two were silent, listening to nature's melody of crunching grasses and some animals quickly passing by.

Suddenly, they could see a very warm light at the end of the path. "We are here." Zero whispered to the ear of his young master. Putting the other person down to the grass, the wind swayed gently to their faces and the setting sun shone them as it contrasts to the horizon. The sky is so vast blending with the night that befalls them. They are on a high cliff, below them are fields of flowers with a river on one side. The place is like a paradise, for Zero it is like heaven.

"Young Master, this is where I sometimes spend my time whenever I'm feeling down or tired. You are a very special person to me that's why I can say that this is our little secret place. Our love for one another is forbidden but whatever your parents decide, i will forever stay by your side, watching you, caring for you, and loving you. No one can stop me. No one can let us be part. I am yours forever." Zero hugged Lucas like there's no tomorrow.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

Lucas cryed when he heard Zeros conffesion and hugged back and said in crying voce'' Zero love you more than anything else in this world, You mean more than me end you can imagine, You is very speciel to me And i hope we can be together forever, I dont whant to be whit anyone else than you, You whas my first trule love, You is my belovde person and im very lucky for to meet you Zero, I really love you so much, And no matter what my parents said im not going to leave you, Im going to stand beside of you forever''

Zero brushed the tears of Lucas and kissed him deeply. His heart is racing and beating that it might just popped out any moment from his chest. He moved his hand all over Lucas. Touching his hair, neck, shoulders, down to his back. He could hear the hushed breaths of his young master while kissing him.

"I want to do it to you right now, Young Master." He said to his ear. "I'm sorry but you're so beautiful. You blend with the paradise here, I can't control myself anymore." Zero is hungry for Lucas. He wants to ravish and eat him all up. Despite his poker appearance, he now looks like an animal who want to gulp all his prey out.

He pushed Lucas on the grass and started to lick his tears away. "Please, just this once young master." He kissed him deeply, reaching for the innocent tongue of Lucas and played with it in circles. Both his hands started to remove the shirt of his master in a hurried but gentle rush.

Lucas so on Zero and said'' its alright Zero im whant do it to, Since mabey this can be our last time together''

Zero smiled at the whispered approving gasps of Lucas. It was like it turns him on even more. While he kissed and nimbled the lips of the beautiful man below him, he spread his hands to his chest and played his nipples, teasing them.

"I love you," said Zero repeatedly. "I love you. I love you. I love you."

Later he unfastened the belt of his young master and stroked him there, feeling that Lucas is straight and wet. "Let me take care of this," he smirked with his lips. Zero's smile is so devilish. He's a real lustrous monster now. He went down and licked Lucas gently but with rhythm. His smile could be seen even while doing the deed.

Zero smiled when he heard the loud moan of his young master. He continued licking and groping at the same time. He later got up and kissed the abdomen, chest, then to Lucas' nipples. He nipped them and licked them. One hand was holding the arm of Lucas and the other is holding him down there.

The heat is getting into him as he stroked the backside of Lucas. He put one finger inside and moved it, gently but great urge.

Zero put another finger inside Lucas, then another. He stroked him in a monotone rhythm.

"May I put it inside young master?" Zero whispered when he looked up at Lucas. He can't take it anymore. He loves to tease his young master but now, he really wants to be inside Lucas.

Heat is pilling between his legs. The blushing of his master is so sexy, his perspiring body is a total turn-on, and the moaning voice is so cute. Zero wants Lucas.

Zero was highly delighted to what Lucas had said. This is the moment. "Young master, Lucas, I am yours now and forever." He said while smiling.

Zero nudged his member inside Lucas. Lucas moaned loudly as his face twisted in pain. Zero kissed him to remind that he is by his side. Later they moved in unison. Both are panting loudly. It is as if the world is theirs now. They are one.

As the speed increases, Zero has been perspiring really hard. His hair sticks to his body now. The cool and often expressionless man in now in the ultimate ecstasy. He didn't predict that he would do this to his master nor didn't he predict that he would be madly in love with his master. The perfect atmosphere of the place blended with their love-making. He is totally hungry for Lucas. Kisses was showered to him all over.

As Zero reached his limit, he released his semen inside Lucas. He felt relieved, happy and loved at the same time.

Zero fell on top of Lucas as he relaxed himself. He could feel everything about his young master now, the heat, the sticky residue and their breaths. He is very happy that he would not mind dying tomorrow. With the perfect scene, with his loved one, everything is what he could wished for.

After a few minutes of cuddling together, Zero kissed Lucas on his forehead, propped up and tidied his clothes. He looked down at Lucas who is all messed up and tired. He also got his clothes and handed them to Lucas, kneeling.

It is already evening, the sun went down already. "Let's go back young master." Zero said in total peace. He is delighted that his young master have same feelings towards him. He reached out a hand to Lucas.

Lucas tok Zeros hand and so Kuro come runing torwards them and said'' Finnaly I fund you two in the end, I have bad news and the good news, Who do you whant to listen to first?'' he asked so on both Zero and Lucas.

Zero crunched his eyebrows as he is holding Lucas beside him, "Please say it Sir Kuro." He tightened his embrace to the other man.

- - - Updated - - -

Zero crunched his eyebrows as he is holding Lucas beside him, "Please say it Sir Kuro." He tightened his embrace to the other man.

Kuro so on both of them more time before he start to speak, After some minut he start to speak'' Well your parents have a that a choice and that is at the rule still exit and Zero must quit as a butle since he have feelings for Lucas and Lucas must marry me and forgotten his butler Zero, So what is there going to do now?'' he asked.

As if the whole world was crushed into pieces when he heard the news. He was left standing there with Lucas beside him. He did not know what to do. He was so shocked that he don't know what to say nor to do. The wind is blowing in the midst of the night. All were silent and gloomy, the paradise that Zero is looking a while back is now gone. Sorrow filled him.

"What do you want to do young master Lucas?" Zero later told Lucas. "Should we talk to your parents again?" Zero is now closing his eyes as if he's fighting back his tears. This is not happening. He doesn't want to leave Lucas, his only love, nor he doesn't want him to marry another man, leading them to their grief. "I am a really useless person." Zero said under his breath.

Lucas so on Zero grap his hand and tok Zero closer to him and kissed Zero on the lips, after some minut he stopet kissing Zero and said'' Dont ever dare call you usless again, You is not usless, You have be big hjelp to me and is becuse of i meet you at i have get curage to thing on my own, I havet i meet you i dont know whis person i have become, I love you more than anything else, Your are my belovede person, I dont know what i shall do whitout you, For my to prove that im going to talk to my parents alone and whis my parents still whont let me date you, So are we going to runaway together and dont come back before my parents approve i can date you''

Zero looked at Lucas with deep sincerity. He is very concerned and worried with his young master. "Are you really sure young master?"

He kissed the palm of Lucas. It is so soft and so fluffy. As much as possible, he wouldn't want to let go of this hand. He already found the person who completes his life and never in his life that he would let go of this love. Truly, this is bittersweet love.

Lucas answert back'' Yes im sure, I dont whant to be in this place when you is not beside of me, I cant live whitout you, I need you beside of me, So wait here whit Karo and im coming back so fast i can'' he said tok his hand of Zeros hand walked where his parents where, Kuro so on Zero and said'' So are you going to let Lucas runaway whit you?'' he asked.

Zero just smiled at Kuro, "I would go anywhere with my young master, even at the depths of hell." His aura is so refreshing and cool. He maybe a butler but he looks like a prince himself. "Whatever young master Lucas wants me to do, even if that costs my life, i would never hesitate to do it."

Kuro so on Zero and said'' now i understand why Lucas fell in love whit you, Hm you know what the you said hear prince out, I get a good idea, What about I make you a prince, When i do that you can marry Lucas in my place, What do you say about that Zero?'' he asked.

Zero stopped. The words he heard we're really so shocking one by one. The mere proposal of Kuro is a good answer to all his and Lucas' problems. The night overshadows them and the stars start to twinkle above them. It is really the time to make a decision that would change everything.

"Sir Kuro, I really appreciate your concern and sincerity towards my young master and me; however, I cannot accept your proposal because I don't want to rely on others to get my goals in life." Zero said while looking at Kuro straight in the eye. "But thank you Sir, because of that, i thought of a good idea. All i can do now is to talk to young master Lucas' parents and assure them that in 5 years time... no, in 3 years time, I would be a splendid elite prince who can take care of their treasures and to love their son." There is no backing up now. This is the true character of Zero, a person who strives hard to get his goals through his own effort.

The white-haired man looked at Lucas, "Sorry young master, but i would get you through my own strength. Moreover, i'm afraid that i might leave you for a while." The sadness could be seen in his eyes. "Do you approve of my decision, young master?"