Forbidden Love (Didz015&Yaoiloverfangurl19)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Zero went upstairs carrying the two duffel bags of Kuro, both in color violet like the owner's eyes.

Before entering, Zero decided to tell something to Sir Kuro. He knocked the door three times and entered. He saw the black-haired man lying on the white sheeted bed, looking handsome and cool. Zero walked towards the grand and expensive looking cabinet and set the bags of Kuro beside it.

"Um, if you don't mind Sir Kuro, I have a very important request to you," he started to say.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• didz015

Zero bowed his head towards Kuro, holding his chest with an open palm, "Please Sir Kuro, you are the fiancee of our young master Lucas, I beg you to take care of him." Zero is still bowing his head to the other man and he added, "Not only that he is a very important person to the Ringfield family but he is also important to me."

Finally, he looked at Kuro in the eyes. It could be seen that Zero is really serious to what he is saying. "Although, I'm just a mere butler of this family, I can't deny that I deeply care for the young master. "Please, consider my humble request."

Kuro so on Zero and answert back'' sure i can do that, But can i ask you something Zero?'' he asked.

Zero was quite surprised that there is a condition to what he requested to Kuro. He is really loyal to his young master Lucas that is why he would do anything for his master to have a happy life.

"Yes, Sir Kuro, I will do anything as long as you will take care of the young master." His voice is sincere.

Kuro so on Zero whit serious face and said'' are you in love whit Lucas? and be honest whit me'' he asked.

With wide eyes, Zero looked at the other man with pure shock in his eyes. He have not seen this question coming. Do I love the master or not? Zero felt uneasy and is not sure of what he would tell to the question of Kuro. Then words finally came out of his mouth. All he can do is to to answer the black haired man.

"Sir Kuro, I am the butler of the Ringfields. It is my duty to be always loyal to them especially to young master Lucas. In terms of feelings, I love him but not as a lover but as his servant." Zero felt something ache in his heart. He can't believe he is saying these words. Are these what he really feels about Lucas? He continued, "And besides, it is a rule in the family that no member shall fall in love with their butler."

Zero is in total turmoil now. He is forcing himself to look stern and indifferent. His heart is really aching, it's thumping hard. The silver eyed man doesn't know what he truly feels. He is confused.

(oh it's okey Didz,)

When Kuro hear what Zero said he feel bit sad and so on Zero whit sad eyes and said'' Oh i understand, I feel poor for you Zero, I know how to feel to never be whit the person you love, Since we both cant be whit the person we love, the do we undertand eashother better, Come sit down whit me and i whould tell you my story, Whis you whant to listen to my story?'' he asked.

Zero saw the sincerity in the eyes of Kuro. He cannot believe that this handsome man in front of him is hurting inside.

"Sure Sir Kuro." With that said, Zero sit beside Kuro facing straight ahead.

Kuro so on Zero and said'' Well so you know so im to a rich boy from rich family and becuse of that i cant be whit the person i love, the person i love is my childhoodbestfriend Tago, we have know eashother since kindergarden have be friends since then, it whas years later when i fund out at my bestfriend whas a commoner and not a rich boy and becuse of that i must hide my feelings for him and marry Lucas for my parents sake, So now you do understand why i know how to feel to never be whit the person you love''

Zero can't say anything to a very new discovery he just heard. Then this means Sir Kuro has no romantic feelings for his young master Lucas. He felt in his heart a very relieved feeling then finally realized by himself. I-I am in love with Lucas. I am in love with the young master. He understood that he kept on denying his feelings for his master because he knows that their status are very different.

He looked at the other man beside him and smiled, breaking his emotionless face. His smile was like a resurrected person. "Sir Kuro, this means that you don't love young master Lucas right?"

Kuro so on Zero and said'' Yes thats true, I dont love him, my heart belongs to Tago only, But since im force to marry Lucas havet i a choice to try know him and try to fall in love whit him, afterall we is getting married om 1 months''

Zero looked down on the floor and clasped his hands together. The knuckles of the young man could be seen, they are white.

"Sir Kuro, I know my position in this family and I am forever loyal to them especially to young master. Sure I don't have power but as an outsider, I can only advice that the two of you must talk with each other. You must decide for yourselves if you wanted to marry one another or not." Zero said.

He looked at the black-haired man into his eyes, "Still, I must thank you sir because now i've realized my true feelings." He paused for a second, "I love the young master Lucas. I love him so much."

Kuro so on Zero and said'' well is to late for you to realized your feelings for Lucas, we are getting married you like it or not, is our parents choice and we have not choice to just to they say, And i dont think a talk between me and Lucas whould hjelp so much''

"Then what can you suggest for me to do!?" Zero suddenly shouted. This is absurd! The moment he realized his feelings for his young master, it's already late. What can he do? Is it already late? Will there be no hope?

Suddenly, Zero came to himself and realized he had and outburst of his feelings. He was already standing in front of Sir Kuro. He immediately regained his poster and facepalmed, "Sorry Sir Kuro, I didn't mean to say that. I was just, really emotional that i can't do anything. Please forgive me." He bowed to the other man.

"Please if you have something on your mind, just tell it to me sir. I know that you also don't love my master therefore if that is the case, then you might also hurt him." Zero is pleading through his words.

The Zero and Kuro did not know whas that at Lucas have hear everything Zero and Kuro said and knokket on the door and Kuro walked mot the door and so Lucas and said'' Lucas what are you doing here?'' he asked and Lucas answert back'' well i come for to tell you at his dinner time soon and for to ask Zero to hjelp our maid so is making dinner for ous, But the can wait, Can i come inn?'' he asked and Kuro said it whas alright at Lucas walked inn and walked mot Zero and kissed him.

The lips of Lucas are really soft, they are like cherries that Zero want to taste a little more. Even though he was shocked at the sudden actions of his young master. He didn't dislike it at all, instead he wants more of it. He wants Lucas to be only his. He responded to the kiss of Lucas.

As Lucas' hands are around the neck of Zero, the butler also held the waist of his master. Tightly he crunched the figure in front of him like a teddy bear. He does not want to let go either.

After a few seconds, Zero lightened his hug and parted the kiss. He started to say, "Young master Lucas, i know that it is wrong to do this and to think of this, but i must say, I love you. Please be mine forever." Zero is still holding Lucas at his waist when a tear fell from his right eye.

Lucas so on Zero and wiped a tear off Zeros eyes and said'' its alright Zero, I still love, im going to always love you no matter what, You are everything to me, im so very happy at you feel the same way, im going to talk to my parents about this stupid rule and both you and Kuro is coming whit me''

Zero held the hand of Lucas on his face. He gently caressed the backhand of his young master. He kissed it, then also kissed his open palm. He whispered to Lucas, "I'm coming with you young master. I won't leave you to face this trouble alone." Zero gently smiled and again hugged his master.

Lucas hugged Zero and stopet hugged Zero and tok Zeros hand and opendt the door to Kuros room and walked downstair whit Kuro followd after. After they walked down they walked to the Lounge and so Lucas parents and Lucas slapp Zeros hand and so on his parents and said'' mom, dad i have something to tell you'' and his parents so up to Lucas and Lucas tell them at he is in love whit Zero and he is not in love whit Kuro and asked at them can stop the stupid rule, Lucas parents so on eashother and said they whould talk private about it, So Lucas and both Zero and Kuro walked out of the Lounge.

While walking, Zero held the hand of Lucas tightly. It is as if the world is in uncertainty now that they are waiting for the approval to abolish the system of the Ringfield family of not being allowed to love their butler. But no matter what happens, he would never let go of the hand of his beloved.

"Urm, Sir Kuro, sorry for my rudeness, but could you leave the young master and me for a while? I need to talk to him in private." Zero finally said after a few minutes. They are still in the hall. "If you want to, you could rest for a while in the garden at the back of the villa. I would sent a maid to attend to your needs quickly."

Kuro just nodded and walked to the garden. Lucas so on Zero and said'' What is you whant to talk to me about in private?'' he asked.

Zero looked at he innocent eyes of his master. Yes, Lucas' eyes were like bloody red, but his character is opposite of them. He is so gullible that he want to tease him. Zero suddenly felt hot. He wanted to strip his young master, right now, right here.

Zero gently brushed his lips to Lucas then whispered to his ear, "Let's go somewhere else." He smirked as he felt Lucas slightly startled to what he said.