Come Dance With Me (one-on-one)

Arawn_Bheur

Oh, I'm in such a roleplay-ish mood. Anyway, I have the scenario (I've dibs on the demon 'cause I've naughty plans. rabbit16 )

Name: Come Dance With Me

Scenario:

I'm not going to write this story-like just yet. I plan on writing it out at some point though. Here's just a quick version:

A demon, a dancer, sets his eyes upon a young man without the man knowing. He wants the young man and he plans on having him any way he can.

Demon: He's an uke, but a rather pushy and dominant one. I'll put his full character in the start of the roleplay thread or later on here if anyone is interested.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course. :3 We can set up the character profiles here and I'll go over to create the first post, if you would like.

Image:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Kyuu

Height:5'10"

Personality:He is fun loving, but also has a bit of a wicked side. His emotions can often be worn on his sleeves, but he can't seem to control it.

Biography: He left his family at the age of 14 because he no longer felt like being with them. At that time he lied about his age in order to join a brothel/club because he enjoyed tempting people. He also enjoyed denying them should the price not be high enough. His life has revolved around the brothel to the point where he can't necessarily function appropriately without it.

Position:Uke (Pushy)

okey thats good to me, Just a quik question, The young man is it a Human, Demon Or Elf:-)

oh okey now i understand. Here is my RPC characther: 1-4879058-1240-t.jpg&w=128&h=171&ei=Kh-9T4z-DuHl4QTJsMyPDA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=301&vpy=327&dur=1354&hovh=136&hovw=102&tx=93&ty=27&sig=117384576992329961277&page=1&tbnh=135&tbnw=101&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:83

Name: Elfabian

Nickname: Fabian

Height: 5'11''

Personality: He is very caring, Like to treat people whit good care, He can be bit emitonel sometimes and he can be bit of stupid sometimes.

Biography: Elfabian lost his family long time ago and have lived alone since then, Becuse of something in the past he have troubel to trust people and becuse of that he is always mean to people and can si mean things but he dont mean it.

Position: Seme.