₪₪₪ Ga'Ma (ガマ) Group RPG ₪₪₪

Saga

Ahaha, -smirk- but I like to play with seme's though, dunno why... I like the seme x seme the most XDDD.

oh you do? XD

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Jin.

• 鼠ドル

• iMarionette

Seke sounds good x'D

Semexseme is the best~ Should be a little violent, should be quite rough *laugh*

Of course, there is some cute uke's out there too...

But, I do like rape-play too (that explains a lot of things, ne...)

This will be fun~!

I shall say I am a sadist,and up until now haven't showed any sadistic part of me in my role plays. ;D(Only in two RPG's,but they were back then when started role-playing on other forums). Just because of my partner. If they though poke at that side consciously of what might happen to them,I am pretty much a pure sadist. Blood is not enough in my game,so imagine. (:

But well,if the player knows when to stop poking at the sadistic side,I don't bring it forth. ;D

So,I go easy on the bottom,if they respect my tries to not play as I like it. - A mean seme who is protective. ;D

Erm...okay..here my character.. XDD

Name: Genkishi Masahiro.

Nickname: Hiro.

Abilities/Skills: Martial arts (he is good with the katana and he is master at Aikido.)

Also he is an excellent liar.

Likes: To drink,to work only with smart people,to train alone.

Dislikes: Noisy people,to tell him what he has to do.

Appearance:

218390.jpg

Random fact: He has yellow eyes,but because his hair is Crimson color,he took that color instead of the yellow one.

Also he usually doesn't show any emotion,but that because he was trained like that,because of his work.

He is a seke.

Biography: When he was at the age of 13,his parents were killed,because the mafia wanted to take Hiro with them.

Genkishi escaped and came in "Ga'Ma" city and started to work as an assassin.

Character color: Crimson.

Motto: "To be different - it's the biggest award."

• Like 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
)-%E2%82%AA%E2%82%AA%E2%82%AA?p=131313#post131313

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh,boy. xD

I forgot about it and just when cleaning the sections from old threads saw this. If you want to join it,it'd be revived since the idea is good. (:

• 3 weeks later...

Been absent for a while, sorry for the late reply

I would love to see it revived, so as long as everyone is still interested. Perhaps we could try C:

Just one more question before I do. Are any sorts of weapons allowed? I'm playing with a thought of a sniper rifle, though it might not always be accessible to my character. Hopefully, the character himself will be acceptable :3

Thank you!

32z0h1qjzwfpo1_500-1.jpg

Name: Momoiro

Nickname: Momo

Abilities/Skills: Human calculator. Seductive. Fast runner. Could handle a gun to save his life and generally has a preference towards ranged weapons. Has years of practice with sniper rifles.

Dislikes: Isolation. Cold.

Random fact: Momo has a long jagged scar on his left thigh.

Biography: Son to one of the local strippers, Momo was raised by the whores and dirty streets. His home was the ill-reputed bar, his bed a blanket between piles of women's clothes and garbage. He earned his stay in decent, and occasionally somewhat less decent ways; there was plenty that a young boy with a pretty face could do. At twelve, Momo knew he had to do something about his life. At fourteen, he got a chance to be trained using a gun; while he wasn't brilliant at it, he obtained enough skill to save his life. When it came to ranged weapons, he showed a preference towards sniper rifles and all but perfected his aim. He joined Ga'Ma after watching the strip bar burn, courtesy of the black soldiers.

Momo is still cowardly, in a word. He's the one to run before the fight, or rather attack from cover than head on. In contrast comes his charm and bits of would-be confidence when approaching people, occasionally one-night stands. Lacking in courage and only knowing the way he was raised, he is never one to hold his ground in long-term relationships.

He's an uke, pretty much.

Character color: Pink

Motto: „Grace is to the body what good sense is to the mind.“

Name: Kohei Akiyama

Nickname: Ko (meaning child)

Abilities/Skills: Good with poisons and bombs. He's also skilled with a spear, Bo-staff, and halberd. He can use a dagger for close combat, but he's not quite as comfortable with it. Good at telling when someone is lying.

Dislikes: Liars. Spicy food.

Appearance:

153333.jpg

((for his colder side))

tumblr_lwbpmp44TP1qe5rgo.png

Random fact: He's rather bad at lying despite his above skill, and most always wears a smile.

Biography: Kohei was raised out in the mountains when he was very small with his grandparents. His parents had both died prior due to suspicious reasons. It was only about at the age of 7 when his grandfather took him to the training area and showed him his first staff. From there he trained up until the young age of 14 when his friend was nearly killed and another side of himself surfaced. This side was harsher, colder, more calculative, and not nearly as warm. Not long after turning 18 he went down the mountain to join the Ga'ma.

Kohei is generally a nice person, and honestly doesn't want to hurt anyone without need, but if needed he will fight. When he does he doesn't hold back, and doesn't hesitate to play dirty. When he takes off his glasses he means business. That said, this side of him and his normal personality are both very loyal and protective of his loved ones. He's currently confused about the situation, and spends many hours contemplating it behind his happy exterior. He currently works as a bartender and waiter to a high-class bar.

Character color: Yellow

Motto: "Hoping for a new tomorrow is only foolish if you don't do anything to get there."

He's a Seke

((btw, the post color is technically Goldenrod if that's okay))

Accepted. I will add you in the list a bit later since a bit busy now. Though,you are free to post. (: Actually I will wait for you to post and I will post after you. Here the thread ->

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.