Creatures in the Night (Dogcatfish x Arawn -- private)

Arawn_Bheur

"Another!"

Valor called over the bartender to bring them another round. Valor smiled as Haru tried to figure out what to say. Getting Haru drunk was the only thing that Valor could think would let him relax easier.

"It's okay I'm just messing with you Haru."

Valor laughed as the bartender bought them their second round. He gave a gentle knod to the bartender before returning to look at Haru with a wolf like grin. He took one of his hands and ran his pale fingers through his jet black hair, at the same time he sipped some of his ale before putting his glass down lightly to look Haru directly into his eye.

"So what do you want to talk about Haru?"

(I thought Thor was going to be terrible, then I saw it and I saw Loki and was all like: BEST MOVIE EVER!)

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dogcatfish

• Arawn_Bheur

(Same here! XD I even bought it. xD Damn movie is addictive.)

Haru took the new drink and sipped from it before taking a little bit of a longer drink. He shrugged slightly. "What do you want to talk about?" he asked as he propped his head on his hand, looking up at Valor with a soft smile as he brushed away the pale strands of hair that had fallen in front of his face again. He lightly wiped away a bead of ale that had started to fall down the side of his glass and he sucked it off of the tip of his finger, not terribly aware of what he was doing.

(omg I know. I got the game because the Actors Voice act in the game...omg it's so amazing...)

"What do you do in your free time? I mean either then sharppen blades for everyone."

Valor watched Haru's hands very carefully, he watched it as it wiped away such pale strands of beautiful hair. Then he fallowed it to his lips, he watched them suck the ale off of his finger tip. Valor moved about in his chair a little, he was a little excited at the scene.

"If you answer my question I'll answer a question about me. You can ask me anything. Sound fair?"

(o.o; I want the game, but I sold my xbox because of an ex. Dx It looks like a lot of fun...and if the actor's voice is on it...-dies-)

Haru laughed softly. "Deal," he said with a smile, drinking more from the glass. He generally talked more as he drank, and drank more as he talked. "I like to go for walks, and I like to help out the older ladies with their sewing and such."

His cheeks were tinged with pink as he said that, holding back that he also like to watch Valor. "Now, I get a question. What do you like to do in your free time?"

"You like sewing thats...interesting..."

Valor smirked as the image popped in his head of Haru. Sitting in a circle with a bunch of old ladies sewing sweaters and such. Valor let out a soft laugh as he shook his head lightly. He took another sip of his drink before thinking about what he did in his free time.

"I read, practice my sword play...teach some of the kids how to hide from werewolves..."

Now that he thought about it, he didn't really do much. He had a mild obession with hunting the werewolf that did the scar to his face. The thought of the beast made the hair on the back of his neck stand up, not only the scar...but the curse that he hid from everyone.

"Whats your fetish?"

He asked bluntly trying not to focus on the scar and the curse of his. He wasnted to focus on Haru, and all his secrets. He wanted to know what dark little secrets Haru had. He was willing to tell Haru most of them.

(The game has a lot of glitches, we can't beat the last level of the game because the game keeps glitching. Loki's eyes in the game are kinda scary too.)

(Booo...I hate it when games glitch. o.O What are his eyes like?)

"Hey, those ladies are good company. You learn a bit from them," Haru retorted with a soft laugh, shaking his head slightly in amusement. He smiled softly as he listened to Valor talk. "You're good with the kids...they like you."

He blinked at the blunt question, cheeks turning bright red and he finished his drink as he tried to regain control of himself. "Mmm...tie me up baby," he said, partially joking. The line made himself snicker...He shook his head again, wondering briefly what had gotten into him...Oh yeah, three drinks. He started to reach up to just lightly trail a finger down the scar on Valor, but he dropped his hand and ordered another drink. As the fourth one came, he turned the now full glass in his hands. "But, in all honesty, I wouldn't know. Never got to try it out," he added with a shrug.

"Now it's your turn. What's your fetish?" he asked, looking up at Valor again.

"Bondage huh? Interesting, I never thought of you as a person who liked to be tied up."

The image of a sexual tired Haru tied up to a bed popped in his head and Valor coughed lightly as he aroused a bit by the image in his head. He cleared his throat and smiled as he looked at Haru who's face seemed to have turned to a deep red. He watched him raise up his hand and drop it as the forth round of dranks came. Valor finished his drink and took another sip from his drink. He could feel the effects of the alcohol slowly getting to him. Yet he wasn't drunk yet.

"Leather, chains, blind folds, domination. I like to be bitten and cut as well. Pain adds an interesting feeling to pleasure. Amplifies it sometimes.."

He smirked at his answer as he looked at his drink, running a finger nail around the glass and watching his ale in the glass.

"Ask me a question now. Off the top of your head."

((The white part of his eye is like black and his iris is yellow. So eveytime he comes on screne I'm like he has the devils eyes...so scary...))

"Do you like anyone?" Haru asked without hesitation, sipping his drink. He needed to slow down a bit before he wound up either confessing his feelings or passing out...and he wanted to avoid a hangover. He smiled softly again, watching Valor carefully. He wasn't terribly surprised at Valor's preference -- the man just seemed to fit the persona of someone into bondage.

(o.o; That sounds creepy! Mildly cool, but creepy!)

"Perhaps. Who I'm keeping that a secret."

Valor took another drink of his beer. He liked Haru, but he wasn't going to tell him just yet. He wanted to make him wait, he wanted to make Haru prod and poke until he pulled the answer out of him. The same way a person sucks venom out of a snake bite, slowly and painfully.

"I bet you, you can't finish your drink before I finish mine."

Valor gave a devilish smile. He was going to be so drunk after this, it would be interesting to see where he would wake up after this.

Haru frowned just slightly at the answer, looking a little bit disappointed, but he quickly smiled and winked playfully. "You're on," he said with another. "Count of three 1....2....3."

Once the countdown ended, the contest began. Haru normally tried to pace his drink, but he soon finished albeit not as fast as he would have liked. After he was done, he wrinkled his nose before massaging his temples, grumbling softly about brain freeze...He then rested his forehead on his arms. "Ugh...never again..." he mumbled.

"Ugh...yeah..."

Valor just finished his drink before Haru. He slammed his glass again, the alcohol was throbbing through his body. He rested his head on the table too, looking up at Haru with a dopy smile.

"Lets get going...before it gets too...dark..."

The world was feeling rather fuzzy now, sureal even. He picked himself up from his rested position and reached into his pocket. He threw in enough coin into one of the glasses to pay the bartender. He took a deep breath as he looked at Haru.

"Come on...I should take you home...."

Haru couldn't help but laugh softly as he stood, managing to keep on his feet. He was good at feigning sobriety. He brushed his hair back from his face and he smiled at Valor. Once the man was standing, he started to walk with him from the bar.

"Thanks," he said with a soft smile at Valor, shaking his head to try to clear it even though he knew it'd be futile. He needed to get home to sleep this off. "You can stay over if you want."

"Mmm yeah...I would probably wake up somewhere in the forest."

Valor smiled as he put his hands into his pockets and walked next to Haru. The sun had began to set and the world seemed to be set aflame with the sunsets colours.

"Nice sunset..."

Valor replied as he accidently stumbled into Haru resting his head against his neck. He smelt his neck gently, it smelt nice. It was a sweet smell, something like honey or other.

"...you smell nice...too..."

Haru just gently hooked an arm through Valor's to keep the man from stumbling again and he turned bright red at the comment. "Thanks," he said softly, smiling a little bit.

"Yeah, it's a nice sunset," he added softly, turning down a side street that led to where he stayed. He rented a small apartment next door to the bakery. It was modest, but he didn't need much room because it was just him. Once inside, he let go of Valor and locked his door. It was habit to help try and keep things out of the apartment.

"If you need to shower, Valor, it's through the bedroom," he said with a smile, plopping down on the couch. He mused over Valor's actions and what Valor had said. He shouldn't have been so worked up just over a stumble and a soft touch from the man, but he was...He had always liked the man and tonight just helped confirm it, but he wasn't certain how the other man felt about him.

"Mmm...no...Just..."

Valor stumbled a bit more until he plopped down next to Haru. He looked around the room, it was simple but nice. Nice enough for Haru. Much nicer then the hut that he lived out in the forest in. The room smelt like fresh bread, which was nice too.

"This place...it's nice..."

Valor replied mumbling a bit before he slid himself right next to Haru. He rested his head gently on Haru's shoulder slightly. He was tired and Haru was warm. Not only that but his inhibitions had gone out the window.

Haru stiffened just a little at the touch, but it was mostly from shock and his blushed a little bit. He slid his fingers through Valor's hair before he caught himself and he turned a darker shade of red.

"S-Sorry," he said, stopping the stroking and just resting back against the couch.

He had never been this close to Valor....He enjoyed it. He had wanted to be able to do this for awhile, but he was at a complete loss of what to do or what he should say now that he had the chance to be close. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing inwardly, trying to decipher everything through the haze of the alcohol.

"Don't stop..."

Valor took Haru's hand gently and put his hand on his head. He slowly made Haru run his fingers through his hair. He liked it, he liked the sensation of Haru's fingers through his hair. He like the warmth he gave off and he liked feel of his skin. If he wasn't so drunk he would want to do things with Haru. He wanted to go further with Haru then anyone, yet his fear of his curse made him stop. So this small touch that Haru gave him, this fleeting druken memory was everything to him.

Haru smiled softly and he softly slid his fingers through Valor's soft hair, it was softer than it looked. His fingers moved gently, being careful not to pull even when he encountered a knot. He let any version of a conversation fall into silence, just enjoying being with Valor. He shifted a little bit on the couch to get more comfortable, and at the same time snuggling up close to the other man.

"Probably should go to bed soon," he said softly after a few minutes. "It wouldn't be very comfortable passing out on the couch."

He stood after another minute, swaying just slightly and he shook out his hair before helping Valor up. "You can stay in the bedroom," he said softly. "I'll kip on the couch."

"mmm help me to the room..."

Valor leaned on Haru for support. As they reached the room and Haru helped Valor onto the bed. Valor grabbed his hand and pulled Haru onto the bed with him. He cuddled up next to Haru as Haru mildly protested with being pulled into bed with him.

"Don't go...stay...you smell nice..."

Valor replied as he rubbed his nose in the back of Haru's neck, it was so nice having him so close. Not only that but he was growing tired by the min. His arms locking in place, keeping Haru from escaping him. He wanted Haru to stay with him, just like this until the morning.

Haru blushed again for what seemed the hundredth time that night, but he slid closer to Valor as requested. He slipped a hand over the other man's squeezing gently as he stayed curled close, eyes shutting. It felt nice to be laying here with Valor, to be close to him.

"Good night, Valor," he said softly, pressing a little bit closer before letting himself start to sleep, thoughts circling around all that had happened tonight.

"Mmm...goodnight....Haru..."

Valor whispered into Haru's ear before drifting off into a deep sleep. The alcohol had done it's job and it made this nice something he wasn't going to forget ever. No getting to hold Haru in his arms like this, this was utter bliss. This was going to be a memory that he wasn't ever going to forget.

Haru made two braids in his wet hair before pulling the braids back into a ponytail. It was morning and he had to finish up the weapons for the hunt so he had gotten up early. It had been nice to wake up next to Valor. The man looked so sweet in his sleep.

Haru sighed softly as he grabbed a glass and filled it with water to get a drink. He looked out of the small window in the kitchen, watching the people wander around for some early morning shopping. His thoughts were on the night before and of having just shared a bed with Valor the night before. He didn't know what was going to happen now, and he was now worried about the hunt...and he was worried about Valor. He didn't want anything to happen to the man, but he couldn't ask the man to stay behind. It was the job to go out and hunt. But what if something happened?

Haru cursed softly under his breath, dropping the glass loudly in the sink, running his hands through his hair in frustration and he squeezed his eyes shut.

"Whats wrong?"

Valor asked softly as he leanded against the door frame of the room. He had a habit of walking silently so prey wouldn't sneak up on him. His voice by the looks of it startled Haru slightly and it made Valor smile a bit. Yet there was something wrong with Haru, a hint of worry on his beautiful face. Perhaps it was last night, maybe he over stepped his boundries. Of coarse he did, he pulled the man into bed with him and kept him close to him while they slept. He was drunk but he wanted it so badly, he wanted him so badly. Valor kept a calm expression on his face, just as he always did, there could be a hundred things going through his mind and yet he still looked calm. He had learned not to panic at the small things.

"Did the glas break? Are you alright?"

Valor asked out of concern, he was worried for Haru. The look on Haru's face didn't suit him, it made Valor upset.

Haru made a soft sound of surprise at the sound of Valor speaking and he looked back at the man, smiling softly. "No, the glass didn't break," he said softly, glancing down at the sink to make sure it hadn't. "And everything's all right," he added with another smile at Valor. He turned fully and leaned back against the counter, eyes slipping across Valor's face as he regained control of himself, not wanting to worry Valor...and not wanting to come off as someone who could possibly endanger the hunt.

"Do you want something to eat?" he asked, hands reaching up to fix the braids. He was grateful he wasn't shaking though he felt shaky.

"No I'm fine..."

He replied entering the kitchen a bit more and looking around. It was small, but nice. Didn't have animal bones scattered around like his house did.

"Actrually could I get something to drink, water is fine. I just need a glass."

He asked while running a hand through his hair. He could see Haru trying to repress the worry, it was still there. Just a glimmer in his eyes, those wonderful eye of his. Yet Valor turned away to look out the window. He didn't want Haru to feel uncomfortable by him, last night must have been strange for Haru. After all they were two men.