Something Wicked This Way Comes

Arawn_Bheur

Disclaimer: I can possibly roleplay a seme, but I'll admit I'm very bad at it given my personality and given that I am totally not a seme IRL. xD

Anyway, I'd like to roleplay with people. These are one-on-one because of a preference for that and because the logistics of more than that can be hard to organize.

The characters would be entirely your own/our own though if someone wanted to roleplay an anime that would be fine, too (assuming I know the anime). The scenarios can be anything that the person wants. I do have preferences: teacher x student and master x slave. They can be set at any point in time and in any universe.

So, I'm up for pretty much anything. :3 I'd just like to be an uke in at least one game. x3

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arawn_Bheur

• tuti

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to RP with you and I can be a good seme :) Unfortunately, I am not good writing Teach x Student or Slave x Master RPs....I like combination of a historical setting with fantasy, for example like Inuyasha. Demons, swrods, etc. Any ideas?

Sweet. :3 (I can't believe it took me twice to type that word properly.)

I love historical and we can do something fantasy based. -ponders ideas- What about something kind of "Romeo and Juliet" like with warring clans (countries?) of which the two would-be leaders somehow meet, maybe with one masquerading as a member of the opposing group in order to get in closer and to kind of get a break?

(I love your signature. I laughed so hard. XD)

Oh I like that idea, let's see, they could be two rival clans (is already thinking about Basilisk) divided by something. Something happened in the past and it started the war between the two clans. Through generations, the clans leaders have tried to exterminate one another (until now where our characters inevitably fall in love with one another)...Oh my, I'm really thinking about Basilisks! I think our story should be along that same story-line but at the same time different.

Hahaha thanks, Nakatsu is hilarious

:3 That sounds great. I had to look up "Basilisk" because I've never read it. I might have to go get it, hahaha.

My guy would roughly look like this though his hair and eye color would be normal (dark black and then grey eyes):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
His name would be Aiko Yokishida.

Do you want me to go ahead and start the thread or do you want to do it?

Did you draw it yourself? I'm still thinking about how my guy will look like. I would love to start the thread, but I'll be going to bed in a few minutes. Let me see if I can write something fast enough (I doubt it though). :)

Yep. :3 That's my own drawing, haha.

And all right. :3 I look forward to seeing what you come up with. ^^