The Joys Of Growing Up (Hime x AkiraVadel)

akiravadel

A slight smirk, of course he wanted to have a virgin. "Did I said I am going to steal you virginity?", he wasn't going to steal his virginity, not yet. He wanted to toy with the boy so much, making him cry and beg for more. Biting the neck of the other again, making his skin blood and tear. He noticed the boy trembled his hips, wanting the other to enter him and he entered his finger inside the twitching hole, pressing against the insides and against the sweet spot.

"You're so slutty, look at you. So hard and I haven't even touched you so much, you're begging for more, crying from pleasure... heh. Slut"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Jin.

Rin trembled and shook his head, "N-No I'm not!" His head slammed back against the wall he was pinned to. So this was what his father was afraid of. Was his mother like this too?

The blue haired boy looked up at the other man, "S-Stop it!" His member hurt it wanted to come so badly now. So he couldn't stop from rolling his hips against the finger inside him. This sent a whole new set of sensations inside him.

• 3 weeks later...

"What? Are you trying to disobey your 'friend'? How vulgar..."

The other boy was quite stupid to follow this guy to the roof, the roof was called allot for a 'Perfect sex place', the rumors said.

Pushing his finger even deeper, wet stuff dripping out of his hole. Smirking slightly and widen the hole with his fingers, touching every single of hot and wet dropping flesh inside.

"You're a virgin, but your hole acts like he's used to it, have you been doing it yourself? Look at your slutty hole, spreading wide... dripping pre-cum, slut..." The vulgar word, he whispered inside the ear of the other, licking the ear and slowly biting again in the neck.

"Its too late, I'm good at hide and seek, I'll find you whenever you are if you're hiding."

((wb, how have you been? I got a bit worried.))

Rin shook hard and moaned louder, "p-please...!" Tears streamed down his cheek as the other abused his hole. He couldn't believe this was happening! His eyes dilated as the pleasure increased inside him. He couldn't take anymore something snapped inside him.

"I-I won't hide! P-Please make me cum! This slutty incubus wants to cum!" he gripped his shoulders hard wanting to come now. He was being driven insane and he couldn't take it anymore.

( I kinda died by another storyline, xD and what do you mean? )

Moving his fingers around the twitching wet hole, the sloppy sound that escaped there gave a horny atmosphere and he entered one more finger. Fingering the slutty incubus, smirking slightly. Looking, with his demonic red cursed eyes, like he wanted to kill the other. But it made him even more sexier, listening to the words of the other and touched him for the last before he pulls out the fingers.

Once he pulled out his fingers, whispering "Do it yourself." in the ear of the other, then putting the fingers of him inside the mouth of the other. "Lick it clean, before cumming." Wanting to see the other masturbate and finger himself,

((I was just wondering if you were okay :) Did you go on a trip?))

Rin gasped and moaned around the fingers in his mouth. He trembled as he licked the fingers clean and brought a shaky hand to his member and pushed two fingers into himself. A low growl of a moan escaped his lips then as he played with himself for the first time. His tongue rolled around the digits as he finished cleaning them.

"Mnnnn...." he panted around the fingers and looked at the other. "T-This is what this f-feels like...AHHHH!!!" He shuddered as he came into his hand and slide down the wall.

• 2 weeks later...

(Sorry for being non active lately :c, no I didn't went to a trip though. xD Lately I have been lazy to reply. )

Smirking, he looked with those eyes to the boy, those eyes that has nothing but an emotionless, cold and scary feeling towards other. "Hehe" he snickered, looking at the boy whom was fingering him self so roughly, like he was a girl. He'd never knew a little devilish demon boy could get aroused so much by just pounding a finger inside his ass hole, he saw the fluid slowly dripping before the boy came, and yes the boy did came.

The bell was ringing for the next class, his arm was against the wall, looking at the boy.

"Come here, every break. Don't you even dare to hide."

He walked away, without looking back at the other, would the other felt a harsh pain now or would he just insanely accept the offer and do whatever this vampire wants?

((lol that's okay, I've been slow myself.))

Rin panted as he sat there on the ground looking at the mess before him. What had been unleashed from inside him? What had he gotten himself into? Taking a deep breath he wiped his hand on the ground getting most of the semen off it then sighed softly. His wings went away and he started to get dressed. This man was a hazard to his health but he wanted a friend to talk to and learn how to be around people.

Taking a deep breath he tucked his shirt back in and headed to class to think about what had happened up there. All and all after that he did feel much better and somewhat different. Everything inside him was changing now after this had been unleashed.

After class it was lunch break and he decided to grab his food and headed up to the roof.

• 1 month later...

Leaving the little incubus alone on the roof, dirtying him was pretty fun for this delinquent. Smirking slightly and wanting to play even more with him, not only psychical but also mental. His class was bored as he fell asleep though the bell was way too loud and disturbed his sleep. Waking up and he wondered if the boy came to the roof, smirking slightly.

'Like I care' he thought, leaving the boy outside in the roof as it began to rain, walking to outside heading to his home. He smelled the boy though as he knew the other was outside, laughing quietly.

((you okay? It's been a long time :) I was worried))

Rin sighed as the rain began. He wanted someone... anyone to talk to. How sad must he look right now? When the other didn't show for a while he decided to gather his things and head home. Walking in the rain the other had an umbrella that aparently someone stole. He sighed wanting to just be home locked in his room away from it all.

Cold... lonely...

He must be a sight... The dark blue haired boy sighed as he made his way home. His back pack slung over his shoulder. At least that was water resistant unluck himself.