Instant notification by email? What's going on?

yojichan

Hello!

I have subscribed to several threads particularly my story threads and some I specified "Instant notification by email". In the past, I have encountered no problems with it as I receive them promptly on my inbox.

But I have noticed lately that not only do I get them very delayed, I haven't received several notification emails either when I am supposed to. These emails are very important to me as this is my way of keeping up with updates and with my readers.

May I know the reason for this? And is there a way I can still get those notification emails that I have not received?

Looking forward to your reply. Thank you so much. :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Key

• yojichan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Yoji!

For how long do you encounter the problem with receiving e-mail notifications delayed? Last days we had some problems with the server and even now a team is working on fixing some issues I encountered in the server panel. So I think that this is causing the delays.

Hopefully today they will fix all the issues in the server panel and everything will be back to normal.

And sorry for the inconvenience

• Like 1

Hello Key,

I dunno how to compute the time delay but to illustrate it the best way I can

This is the link of the thread I subscribed to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I am missing post #278 and then it skipped to #280 (which i got an email)

and then here

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

no notification emails for posts #283 to #289

I do hope that they get fixed soon too. Thank you so much, Key and team. :)

Yeah, I checked the date of the posts and the time (yesterday) coincides with the time since when we started to have the issues with the server panel.

I just received an update a few minutes ago and some issues were fixed, but there are still things that are broken, the team is still working on them.

• Like 1