Fantasy School

akiravadel

I'm thinking of a roleplay along the lines of a school fantasy. Where many different kinds of creatures get together and go to school to learn about the real work but pretend to not be who they are. Their like the first society of demons, vampires ect. allowed to go to school in the normal world.

Or even if you want to play a human thats fine too :)

I wanted to do a fantasy and play an Incubus/human mix. That's the main reason he was allowed to a normal school.

Name: Rin Ayame

Height: 5'4

Orientation: Gay / Seke

Background: Mother was a succubus and got pregnant with a humans baby. His mother died having while giving birth and the father kept him. He taught him that sex was bad and he should shun away from it. He was afraid of what his son might so since his wife was always needing sex constantly. He figured with his son being half it wouldn't be a problem.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Jin.

• Lavi

Is it alright for a newbie like me to join?? ^^; I've never role played before and always wanted to try it ^^ also, I have my hands full baby sitting during the day so >_> I was wondering if it was alright if I appear here and there sometimes? Unless you guys really want a really active user then I might have to try out another time U_U'

I was looking for more active. I myself am busy but I'd like to get a few posts in a day.

oh it's alright xD Thank you ^^ I just realized I'm not ready yet for RP lol when I aam, and if you made another one, I may join~ :>

I have decided something... but might change the facts later -sigh-

Photo:

Well, this is not my drawing but I might draw him once.

edguypic-3.jpg

Name: 蓮 - 赤い血 Ren - Akaichi (Ren: Lotus, Akaichi: Red Blood)

Height: 5'74

Background: His father is a famous vampire in the hidden world, his mother either was a famous youkai. Both were fighting during the war against exorcists and hunters, their parents left him and he lost his memories after that, the only thing he knew is that he's a vampire. His parents are gone, but where he didn't knew. He was a street punk, but some strange guy lapped him up and sent him to this school where he could live. He either didn't saw that guy, to get money he works in a cafe as a bartender. His life is pretty hard since small amounts of memories will attack him, during school either during his freedom. Nobody knows about him, what he is and what his problems are, allot of people admire him but he prefers to be alone, most of time you can find him in a tree or on the roof.

Sexy a vampire demon :) love it! Alright do you want to start or do you want to? Either way I don't mind. I'm thinking maybe this is the start of a new year.