It's Gravitation ((Ran-chan x AkiraVadel))

akiravadel

Shuichi was trying to make it big as a recording artist and was finally getting there. He had a chance to sing live before a bigger band he honestly didn't know the name of. ASK. Honestly who had heard of them? The brunette yawned as he walked through the streets and hummed the rhythm to the new song he had learned.

It was then the paper to his music flew from his hands and he ran after it, "w-wait!"

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• Ran-Chan

Eiri Yuki had writer's block. Usually, this wouldn't be a big deal. But concidering that Mizuki was coming over the next afternoon for the rest of his latest book, Eiri Yuki didn't have any TIME to deal with writer's block. So he was out at the park, hoping to get some inspiration. He hadn't known it would smack him right in the face, but it worked that way. Eiri grabbed the paper that had hit his face, reading through it for no reason other than curiousity. It seemed to be lyrics to a love song. A crappy love song, but a love song none the less. Eiri kept walking, but stopped when he noticed the pink haired boy. "Hey, kid. Is this what you're looking for?" He called, holding up the paper. The boy didn't LOOK like he could be a singer, but then again his brother-in-law didn't look like he was thirty either. "These lyrics yours?"

Shuichi stopped running and looked at the other man feeling a chill run down his spin and his stomach do a flip flop. Who was this guy? He really didn't want him reading his lyrics! "Yes... please give them back," Shuichi started to reach out for them even though he was about four feet ahead of him.

Eiri gave a cold smile, and let go of the lyrics. "Sorry." Eiri said, starting to walk past Shuichi. "But they were bad anyway. I doubt you could write a decent love song, a monkey could do better." Eiri stopped directly next to Shuichi, giving him a final jab. "You really should quit." Eiri walked away, as he'd gotten the inspiration he needed. He headed back home and got right to work.

Shuichi fell to his knees and sniffled, "you didn't have to be so mean!!!"

Over the next several days Shuichi's inspiration was shot. He groaned laying his head on a desk as he listened to his best friend and manager argue. Sighing heavily he excused himself and headed to his home. Once he was there he flopped onto his bed and sighed heavily. At dinner time he noticed his sisters book and was shocked to learn who that man really was! That was him!!! Bastard!!!

The brunette left and wondered a bit aimlessly on the streets wondering where this man could possibly live. He wanted to beat the crap out of him for talking down to him in such a way!

Luckily for Shuichi, Eiri was out getting what he concidered groceries. And his route from the store to his house took him by where Shuichi was wandering around. Eiri wasn't surprised to look out his car window and see the idiot out and about, though the day was very dreary.

Shuichi just happened to glance the blond's way and without thinking he bolted in front of the car and screamed at the top of his lungs, "MATTAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He panted hard as the car came to a halt and he blocked the water from hitting his face. What on earth was he thinking?! Well he wasn't about to let this opportunity slide!

Eiri wasn't exactly shocked when Shuichi noticed him, but he was shocked when Shuichi jumped in front of his car. He slammed on the brakes, veering to the side. When the car had completely stopped, he got out. "Do you have some sort of death wish? I'd prefer if you didn't use MY car to fulfill it. Or, were you trying to get my attention? Either way, get in. I don't want to hold up traffic."

Shuichi panted for a moment then walked over to the car and tucked into it. He really did cause quite a mess and luckily he didn't kill anyone or get himself killed. The poor boy was soaked to the bone from being in the rain for so long.

Eiri returned to his car, slamming the door and buckling up before he started back toward his house. "May I ask, what the HELL you were THINKING?" Eiri asked, obviously pissed off. "Why would you choose MY car? I don't care if you want to kill yourself, but DON'T use any of my cars to do it!" After that, Eiri was silent until they reached his place.

Shuichi let him scream at him. He didn't know what to say or how to say it yet. He was silent the whole trip until they reached his home, "You... you hate my lyrics that much?..." The brunette sighed softly and shivered in his wet clothes.

Eiri looked over at Shuichi, before getting out of the car. "I have no idea what you're talking about kid. Get out of my car." He said before shutting the car door. He waited for Shuichi to get out, then started towards the front door, expecting Shuichi to follow.

Shuichi got out of the car and followed him. This man was very confusing... did he really already forget him? "T-the park the other day..." He felt so small next to this man.

"So my opinions really got to you, did they?" Eiri asked, going inside and heading for the bathroom to get towels. He grabbed two, throwing one at Shuichi. "Here." Was all he said. He headed for the kitchen, he felt like he needed a beer and a smoke. Badly.

Shuichi pulled the towel off his head, "arigatou..." He sighed and started drying himself off. Watching the older man he didn't know what to think about him.

Yuki returned with a beer, popping the tab and drinking about half before he set the can back down. He got out his lighter and cigarettes, but didn't light one just yet. Why did you run out in front of my car, kid?"

"I wanted... an apology for making fun on my lyrics... at least I think..." Shuichi sighed and looked away from him. Why was he here? He took a deep breath and wasn't sure what to do now.

"In your dreams. Those lyrics were horrible, and I can't forget them, even though I've tried." Eiri finally lit a cigarette, as he needed a smoke. "So no, you won't be getting that. What else did you want from me?"

"I don't know..." Shuivhi looked down. He fel trapped by this man. He was a great writter and Shuichi was just starting into a company.

"Well then why are you wasting my time right now?" Eiri asked, setting his cigarette in an ash tray. "Because I should be working right now. Instead, I'm dealing with you. And truth be told, I've got ideas to get out on my hard drive."

"An apology for what?" Eiri asked. He made his way to his study, cigarette and ashtray included. He set himself up in front of his computer, starting to type up ideas. "And what insult?" He added as an afterthought. He hadn't bothered to close the study door, being so intent on typing up his ideas. He hoped that the kid would just leave thanks to how he was acting.

• 3 weeks later...

"Y-You!" Shuichi stomped back into his office and pointed at the blond man. "You made fun of my lyrics and since then I lost my inspiration!"

The brunette panted and glared at the man, "apologize and I'll leave!"

• 3 weeks later...

Eiri didn't look up from his typing. "I haven't done jack to you kid." He said, putting out his cigarette and lighting a new one. "So I don't owe you anything." He finally looked away from the screen. "I'm busy, so I don't have time to play games. How much will it take to get you to leave so I can work? 5,000? 10,000?" He asked, getting out his wallet.