nitta

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• deidara00

• reika101

• rhandom

Do you mean the whole group mixed together (not intending to make that sound dirty, if it does (maybe it’s just me)) or like a certain pair that you think should be together? (I’m not really familiar with U-KISS...)

Anyway...

Cocoa Otoko!!!

they just disband though…

but they all seem so close..I think Kenta and Kousuke looked good together

I have such a corrupted mind! I think almost any boyband could make me imagin things! Even 2 guys sitting together on a bus makes me smile like a freak! But I love BL, so thanks for starting the thread!!

• Like 2

boyband.... umm... for Kpop boyband i think DBSK, especially Yunjae >//

for jpop boyband i think KAT-TUN and Hey Say Jump ^^ i like Akame and Yamachi couple ^^

• Like 3

japanese band D would be good I think. I really love AsagixRuiza (mostly because Ruiza has the same look like my friend I guess:D)

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

I always imagine yaoi things to

Super Junior (Sungmin x Kangin, Sungmin x Kyuhyun, Donghae x Eunhyuk) and Shinee (Taemin is the uke and the others are seme) for K-pop boy band

for J-pop I only think NEWS (Tegoshi x Masuda) for boy band and WaT (even though they are not boy band but still I often yaoi things when I saw them together)

• Like 2

Totally BigBang!~

Just look at hem you can combine whatever pairing you like!~

Not, like this is some kind of a hobby for me, noooooo!

:hamtaro-005 (5):

Here they are:

20110413_seoulbeats_big-bang.jpg

My favourite:

GDTOP%2Bpng.png

I think K-Pop groups are bound to be paired up.... Look at all their fan service.

So if this is part of their commercialization, it´s totally working for me. :D

Hope some of you like them, too!~

- - - Updated - - -

Totally BigBang!~

Just look at hem you can combine whatever pairing you like!~

Not, like this is some kind of a hobby for me, noooooo!

:hamtaro-005 (5):

Here they are:

20110413_seoulbeats_big-bang.jpg

My favourite:

GDTOP%2Bpng.png

I think K-Pop groups are bound to be paired up.... Look at all their fan service.

So if this is part of their commercialization, it´s totally working for me. :D

Hope some of you like them, too!~

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

i would definitely say TVXQ the one with the old members, yunjae is the most popular and influential? hehehe pairing, they even have their own fandom i heard, and they are my first kpop pairing then now it would be EXO m's duizhang kris and changsa prince zhang 'lay' yixing or KRISLAY/KRISPYLAYS and they have their own son now named ACE, hahaha the fandom is just crazy about them now... hahaha

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
For me : TVXQ , Super Junior and Shinee boy bands of asia [ From KOREA ].

I totally agree with Super Junior and SHINee boybands because in SJ, when one of the boys (forget which one) had to be recruited into the Korean Army because of his age, another teenage boy actually cried whilst holding his hand and i was thinking, there had to be something going on between them to get him to cry like that for just a friend..... And doesnt he realise that by the time he comes back, it'll be someone else's turn to leave?

And can i just point out I'm glad we dont force a "conscript" into the army like the koreans do, thats just nuts what they are doing!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
boyband.... umm... for Kpop boyband i think DBSK, especially Yunjae >//

for jpop boyband i think KAT-TUN and Hey Say Jump ^^ i like Akame and Yamachi couple ^^

Totally agree....

I love them too...

Yunjae&akame were so real!! (I hope they're still together)

and yamachi is so cuuuteee~~

• Like 1

Which boyband? Does all of them count as an answer? ::sigh:: I am that bad... lol.... but seriously, I can totally see Shinee and TVXQ and 2pm.... if I'm forced to choose.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Super Junior and their fan service makes it hard for girls not ship them. I like Donghae/Eunhyuk and Heechul/Han Geng. They have good chemistry.

And of course, Yunjae! (DBSK)

• 2 weeks later...

Super junior!! and shinee :Q in SuJu Siwon is like the perfect seme!! and in Shinee Minho... my gooood they are so freaking hot :QQQ xD[/sIZchoi-siwon.jpgE] like look at him! siwon is so hot!!!

Minho.jpg Minho is sofreaking cutee!!!!:333