*SiLVER DiAMOND*

goki

hi everyone, is there anywhere i can download Silver Diamond by Sugiura Shiho doesnt matter is in english or chinese.

anyone know:Red_fox3:

[ATTACH]1883[/ATTACH]

• Like 2

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• passioncakes

• Beastly

• goki

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• 1 month later...

Hmm..

TaDa!...

I found it!

but i thinks it's out-dated though..

at

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

2495%2F1_UDOPR%2FSD_01_002_06.jpg

:cuteonion44:

honestly its not very good, i have bokks 1-9 at home n its a bit slow n boring, i though it was ment to be shounen ai , but its only very slightly, but still bit boring, n its done by tokyo pop so its now out of print, i honestly wouldnt bother :)

wot do u mean outdated ladyxdevil ? x

• 8 months later...

Silver+Diamond.jpg

Does anyone read this manga yet? Anyone fan of it? I do rabbit14 , and I become addicting to read it, AGAiN and AGAiN...and AGAiN!!! rabbit8 I never stop following this manga @ manga online and every chapters' overhelming me with amazement rabbit4 , astound me with puzzles rabbit4 ; how the story might end? who will win Rakan's heart? ect. rabbit12

The story starts with a man (Chigusa Senrou) tries to assassinate the prince of the Amato Empire and fails. He is pushed into a distortion in space and falls into the real world. Rakan, a high school student who lives by himself, returns home from school one day to find Chigusa lying unconscious in his garden, carrying a gun made of wood. Chigusa awakens, and attempts to kill Rakan, thinking him to be the prince, only to be stopped when Rakan unconsciously turns the gun into a tree. Chigusa recognizes him as a "Sanome" and decides to protect him to later bring to the Amato Empire to defeat the prince. After this first encounter, Narushige and then Touji are also brought to the real world through the portal between the Real World and the Alternate World, Amato Empire and become loyal friends to Rakan and Chigusa. When Rakan learns of the state of the Amato Empire and meeting its so-called 'prince', he forces Chigusa into allowing him to come and help stop their world from being destroyed. Rakan vowed to return the alternate world into a green one again and stop the 'prince'

• Like 4

I know you can read it online on sites like AnimeA and Mangago (:

really?? ok I'll try to find it hehehe

kamsamida

I'm so happy few people responding to this manga 18.gif

hahaha of course, it make me curious about the story, how can't it be, the art's so looking good

• 1 month later...

Read it up to vol 14. I love it, as well as Koori no Mamono no Monogatari (the Tale of the Ice Demon) by the same author, Sugiura Shiho-sensei.

Yay, I hope more people will get delighted the same way

• Like 1

OMG!!!!!! 0.0

The boys like soooo hot!! Now I really want to read this manga!!! ^.^

yes, but it just a shounen-ai ...

may be if it goes a rather bold I think it'll be better along with the story ehhehe

• 2 months later...

I really like this Manga but I wish there would be more shounen-ai romance in there, all in all nice though

And seems like the final chapter is already out in Japan, can't wait to read it

This was one of the firsts shonen ai mangas I read, but I could never finish reading it because the project (or something like that) was dropped :( So I thought tha manga was dropped, not licenced... anyway the result is the same, I couldn't read it.