• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• yourstalker

• vampireluvr97

• killa

So heres an example, my english teacher told everyone to write a story and email it to him so we would get feedback, this was supposed to help us in our next assignment, two weeks later and I still havent got any feedback and apparantly he is going to give it to me on the day the assignment is due. How the hell is that supposed to help me?

And just now I was sitting on the stairs because I have a free period, a teacher told me to sit on the chairs, I find them very uncomfortable to sit on and use the laptop and I have nothing else to due. She told me to move because the stairs are cold, my comeback was the seats are cold too (they are made of steel), she said they would warm up, I have been sitting here for about 10 minutes and the seats are still cold, she also said that the seats would be more comfortable than the stairs, since I have sat on both and she hasnt I think my opinion is more accurate than hers, and besides Im the one sitting down, shouldnt I get to decide which one is more comfortable for me?

Sadly I cant move back to the stairs because she is randomly walking around -_-

gah I'm finishing up my second year of college and my Bio lab Prof. is a total jerk -.-'' we have to use excel to do graphs for the experiments we do in lab reports so I use libreoffice spreadsheet because i install ubuntu 11.10 on my laptop (windows 7 kept crashing -.-'' ) Now he wont accept my graphs from it JUST because it wasn't from a windows program, the freaking graphs look the same! D:

• 2 weeks later...

Man, the schools that I have gone to, man were they annoying. When I was younger, we had to stay outside in the mornings until the bells rang, and we couldn't go inside unless it was 10 degrees below zero.

Then another one was that we couldn't stay by ourselves if we were waiting for our parents to pick us up. Even if we said that are parents were like a block away, they would make us have to go to a special room for us to wait in. That's why would hide right underneath the stairs, so they couldn't peek over the balcony and see me or a friend of mine.

Ahhh.... The days of school. How they were blessings and curses.

Well, I go to a private school in Norway. Actually it's a christian school. I get sick of the christian moral, we get told that to be gay is the same as swearing to the devil and stuff like that. I'm not gay or lesbian... but still. I love yaoi and stuff like that... so yeah. It pisses me off! :(