Ryuu Daisuke's detective agency case of hi smissing childhoodfriend

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuu cryed very hard in Felixs arm and after sometime he stopet crying and so on Felix and said" thank you for that Felix, I'm very lucky to have you beside of me, I don't know why I cryed is just I suddenly start crying, that's because your so kind at I have fall in love whit you" he said kissed Felix's cheek.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Felix listened to those angelic words ring in his ears. Inside, he was always happy with only seeing him, but now being so close to him made him overflow in joy. Small tears formed in his eyes, and held Ryuu dearly in his arms.

I'm gonna skip some days now

Five days later, Ryuu whas now out of the hospital and whas now dating Felix his best friend from childhood. They sat now on a chair in a restaurant and talked.

James moved his arm up to the back of his neck. He thought of how all of this started, how it ended, and how it continued from the ending. He smiled as the sun shined down on him from the chair he sat in. He smiled at the boy he had known for most of his life, and was happy.

(he vampireluvr97, is not end, is here is be more dramatic, so you know)

Ryuu so on Felix and kissed him, he kissed him for some minutt, and he stopet kissed Felix and so on the TV and hear at own of reporter talk about serial killer James so be serious injoured douring kinaping of Felix but survived and havet in the prison, have now escape from the prison, when he hear that, he be very scared.

Felix listened in on the news of that man that had done so many things that he knew were wrong. He grabbed Ryuu, and held him in his embrace. He wasn't going to let that man come after him again. He had to be strong for Ryuu.

Ryuu so on Felix and start to speak, when his phone ringt and he tok the phone and hear a familar voice said'' hello Ryuu long time no talk, so i guess you survived then, anyway i calld to say at your father is dead and now im coming for you, so why dont you come home, so i can kill you'' he said in very evil and Ryuu answet back'' what of dare you to kill my father, James, im so going to send you in the police again'' he said in angry voice and the other person answert back'' you can try Ryuu, but we talk laters then'' he said la on the phone and Ryuu whas very angry but start to cry very hard.

James held onto him tighter, resting his head next to Ryuu's neck and head. He could hear the familiar voice that echoed inside the phone. James, that basterd! Why do you want to kill them so badly? They have never done anything to you, besides the fact that they've been trying to find you. Now you tell him what may or may happen? I'm not planning on letting that happening.

Felix looked at him, and held him dearly to his heart. "I'm not going to let him get you." he soon raised his head and wiped the tears that she'd in his eyes. Even Ryuu cried, and the tears still came from his eyes, he kissed him gently, and held on to him like a little child.

Ryuu cryed hard and so on Felix and said in crying voice'' what im going to do Felix, first died my mom and now my father, im alone now, im have no parents right, sigh i guess i for walk to James and kill me and be toghter whit my parents in heaven''

He grabbed him and held him out in front of him, and shook him, trying to make some sense to him. "Your parents would never want you to do such thing, and neither will I. I'm not going to let him take you, and I promise if that means my own life. I'm going to let you die," he said with such a depressed, yet determined expression on his face.

Suddenly, he brought his face to Ryuu's and kissed him as he held him close to himself.

Ryuu kissed back and stopet kissed Felix and said'' sigh you have right, my parents whould never let my die, they love me for much for that, But what should we do nosw?'' he asked still litte bit tear in his eyes.

Felix smiled at Ryuu, and held him tightly. "To make sure that he won't be able to get you. Mom? You listening in again?" he said, staring at the corner of the hallway. Soon appeared a woman from that corner. "How dare that man come back and do all of those things? That's it, I'm getting my friend to help with this." She began to dial and walk into another room to talk.

Ryuu so on Felix and said'' I think i know why he do this, Do you whant to know why James to this?'' he asked Felix.

Felix held him in his grasp, and settled his head by his neck. "Well, from the stories that I have read, I have my ideas. There is always the chance that he love done of your parents, and killed them soon one would ever get them. There might also be the chance that you are his son, and just said that he was going to kill you to fall into his own grasp." he soon kissed his neck, and moved his face in front of his. "Butim not planning on letting him do that," and with that gave him a quick kiss.

Ryuu so on Felix and said'' Yes some of the story is true, But is not all of the story, So i have hear from my parents before they died, So whas both James, Alice and Olvin childhoodfriends, both grow up together, douring high school James confess to my mother and she reget him and said she whas in love whit my father, James be very heartbroken of to hear this, since he loved my mother very much, noen years later, my mother whas pregnat whit me, She belive it whas Olvins child and tell him that, When Olvin hear that, he be very happy, not so long time after that, they married and get me, But when i whas 1 years old, she fand out at it whas not Olvins child but James child, she couldnt belive it and didnt tell Olvin about it, I guess James sort of know she whas pregnat and it whas his child and hopet she whold go back whit him, but the never happend so now whould he have revenge for at my mother betray him and married Olvin self om she know i whas not Olvins child, And now have he get his whis, killed both of my parents and now is my tourn''

His eyes widened slightly from the story, but his face couldn't be seen. He hugged him tighter, as he held him, hoping that James was joking about killing him.

"Felix, get up. We are going to kick this idiot face so hard that they won't even know what he is," she said, raising a fist with mafia style talk and laugh. "Mother, I know, but calm down a little. I think you are going overworked with the laugh," he said letting his grasp on Ryuu as he stood up. She looked at him with a handful of things in her hand. "I know how we are going to catch this man. Now, Ryuu, you are going to have to come with us, since if he leave you alone, he is more likely to get you, alright?" she said, gesturing towards Ryuu.

Ryuu so on Felix's mother and said'' wait i have better idea or right said a idea, there whould not like, My idea is at i walk back to my house and talk to James, Mabey whis i bli him home and be his son, he whould not harm there''

Felix's mother looked at him with wide eyes, and spoke as she laid her hand on his shoulder. "No offense Ryuu, but that is even more dangerous than you think."

Ryuu so on Felix's mother and said'' But he is my father, what choice to i have, he is the only blod reletatde i have now, since both of my parents is gone''

She slammed her head into her hand, and sighed as she rested against the wall. She slid her hand down and looked at him. "But there is still the thought he will kill you, or not kill you." She had pointed to him to make her point clear. "If you are going to do that, Yale Felix with you. I don't want you to be by yourself when things begin to unravel, alright?"

Ryuu so on Felixs mother and said'' sure whit me, But did you know about James be my real father?'' he asked.

She glanced up at Ryuu, and gave a small smile. "I do. I have known this since your parents told me about, but I swore that. Wouldn't tell you until you were able to understand, but you found out by yourself. I'm sorry you had to find out." She looked at him for a moment before giving him a hug. She patted him on the back, and moved away from him in an arms length. "Please be careful, alright? I will still be somewhere around you guys, but I will not always be there to help you."

Ryuu hugged back and said'' Its okey, im not mad at you, But now is i and Felix going to my real father, laters then'' he said walked out of Felixs house and walked torwards his house, there is real father James waited.

Ryuu walked in his house and start calling James and after some minute a man come fram and Ryuu knew it whas his father.