Ryuu Daisuke's detective agency case of hi smissing childhoodfriend

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Felix stood behind Ryuu, waiting for him to be needed. He knew that this was only between Ryuu and James, and that if he should interfere, he would be sucked into this mess. He sighed as he awaited the man that he so much hated, though he wasn't sure why.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuu so on James and said'' hello dad, Here are i, Your real son'' he said and James walked torwards Ryuu and hugged him and said'' Hello son, Finnaly i get to meet my own son, sorry for at i killed your parents, I dont know what happend to me, Your mothers betrayl to me, really hurt me very deeply, i guess i really knakk i up, but when i finnaly get to meet you Ryuu, get me to realishe, all the wrong i did, I hope you whould forgive me'' he said and Ryuu answert back'' Oh dad, i dont know what to say, is just i cant still belive you is my real father, when i belive all my 19 years of live at Olvin whas my father, But i forgive you, Do you whant to meet my bestfriend and boyfriend Felix'' he said and James stoppet hugged Ryuu and so on Felix and said'' sorry for the i did to your mother and at i kidnap you, I hope you can forgive me?'' he asked.

Felix looked up at James and Ryuu. They looked like nothing had ever happened. He smiled slightly as he watched the two catch up slightly. As he stood there, he wondered why he never bothered to even try to tell him who he really was. Maybe to think that where he was was better than trying to ruin ones life he had known.

Without knowing what was happening, he embraced Ryuu who was slightly shorter than him, and looked at James. "I'll think about that offers, but explain to me why you never told him who you really were?"

James so on Felix and said'' I dont know for to be honest, I have think many times to contack Ryuus parents but everytime i did, I dont get answer from them, I guess Ryuus mother whas scared at her belovede husband Olvin shall know i whas Ryuus real father and dump her, All i whant to meet my son, But i got never scance, I dont mean all this to happend, i feel so bad for it, I really love my son very much and i hope i can be much better father from Ryuu from now on''

He thought for a moment before thinking things through. "Well, if you were really his father, you wouldn't stop at anything to tell him, would you? A father would tell his son as soon as possible, not wait around for years to even tell him." He hugged Ryuu a bit tighter, pulling him closer to himself.

James so on Felix and said" yes I know, I should tell him long time ago, and I fell very bad for dont tell him before now, so i be om aplogize for everything I did, but can I meet your mother now Felix? I really whant to aplogize to her to"

He sighed as he made the signal to his mother to come.

Felix's mother saw the signal, and grabbed her small revolver and hid it in the inside of her skirt. It's always a good place to put one anyways. She grinned silty as she began to walk over to where the others were situated. She walked with such grace, yet it didn't seem that her personaliy matched they way she was moving.

She looked down for a moment before looking up to James with a look that meant business. "What is it that you need now?" she said in a cold tone.

James so on Felixs mother and said'' i whant to aplogize for the bad thing i did, and i hope you can forgive me, And im really sorry whis i hurt you, And im really sorry for kidnap your son''

She smirked when she turned her head. "Of course, things happen," she said, moving her hand back and forth in front of herself. "But-" she said, grabbing his shirt, "If you ever hurt him, I will make sure you pay for it." She soon released his shirt and walked back towards her son, and stood next to him.

James so on Felixs mother and said'' realx i promise not to hurt you or Felix, And i dont think i can becuse the whould do my son very sad, and dont whant to hurt my own son more than i did already, So from torwards, im going to live here whit my son and we be neadbor from om, I hope we can be friends, But i really whant to give Ryuu's parents a prober funneral first''

She showed a distasteful look on her face. "You acted like a complete killer with no feelings about the others, and now you are acting like a complete Mr. Nice Guy," she said, as she did bunny ears in both hands, trying to make emphasis on the terms she used. She grabbed her sons hand and began to walk away, dragging him with. "Well, do what you want to do with your problems, but leave us out of your predicament. We'll be at the funeral, but that's it." Felix showed a bright blush in his face, but was full of worry as he waved back to them.mthey soon drove off until the day of the funeral had arrived.

James didn't suspect to do something like that to his mother, and then hug him. He wasn't sure what he was planning on doing, but he hugged Ryuu back, and kissed him softly.

Felix's mother was shocked, but sighed as she continued walking towards the funeral service.

James didn't suspect to do something like that to his mother, and then hug him. He wasn't sure what he was planning on doing, but he hugged Ryuu back, and kissed him softly.

Felix's mother was shocked, but sighed as she continued walking towards the funeral service.

(Im skiping to the funneral day)

the day for Ryuus parents funneral have comet and both of Ryuus parents friends come to the funneral, after the funneral whas over the polic come and tok James and sat him in the police car and drive him to the police stasjon. And Ryuu cryed very hard when he so his dad be tatt of the police and Ryuu walked back home whit Felix and his mother and stormet to his room and cryed very hard.

Felix knew how hard all of this was to him. He was know how it felt, though he had heard of stories when children were put into situations like his. They were terrible.

Felix looked at Ryuu and held him in his arms as he cried. He soon rested his head onto of his while Ryuu was in his lap. He gave a sad smile as he kissed his forehead.

Ryuu cryed still very hard and after some time, he stopet crying and so on Felix and said'' im okey now Felix, Thank you for be beside of me, i really need that, is just, i have dreamt to meet my real father for so long now and when i finnaly get to meet he killed my parents and havet in prison again, i dont know what to think, all i whis is to be a dream and when i wake up, my parents are alive and i meet my father whitout he is criminal, but i know all this is reallity and not a dream, Felix i have tatt a choice, im going to get my father out of prison''

His eyes widened wih that thought. "Think clearly about this. It's a capital offense to break someone out of prison, and if you get caught, you are stuck in prison with the same time as the person you tried to let loose. Do you really want to do that?"

Ryuu so on Felix and said'' who have said im going to break my father out of prison, im going to pay im out of prison whit my own hard work money''

James sighed as he smiled. "Do you know how much that is even? For what he had committed in killing your parents, it's probably a sentence of 25 years or more, with a price tag of a couple million. It would take you forever to pay that off, you know," he said moving hair out of Ryuu's face and gave a quick peck on the lips.

Ryuu sigh and said" you have right, but I can't let my own father, so I finally have meet, after long time sit in prison, I just can't, so please tell me Felix what I must do for to get my dad out of prison"

Felix replied to Ryuu in a sad tone. "Ryuu, I don't think that there is another to get your father out of prison.i think you might have to just wait for him," he said, wrapping an arm around his waist, and putting Ryuu's face into his hand. "That is way that I would do it," he replied as he kissed him as he pulled him closer to himself.

He grinned as he began to down around his neck, pulling Ryuu even closer to himself. Between his lips a hot breath came between each one, giving a sensation on his partner's skin. His hands began to slide up his chest and began to discover every inch of chest. The way it moved, the way he could feel his heartbeat, and the heat that rose from his skin.