Lamento Beyond the Void and Windows 7 AGTH

saphirolf

I honestly don't know where to place this thread as it may also help those having issues with Lamento and hooking with AGTH/ITH. If it is the wrong topic, please let me know so that I can delete/transfer it. :hamtaro-005 (5):

Added note: I've already made a guide for using AGTH on Win7 for Lamento. Just scroll down if you're interested. :D Once again thanks to chiakaiyuki for the idea! Thanks to ocherryxlimeadeo for the support!

Also edited out my sob story as I find myself feeling embarrassed. lol. :))

• Like 1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• saphirolf

• ocherryxlimeadeo

• chiakaiyuki

• moonlight_gal

^ makes zero sense to me at all.

Ahh, but even if it did, Lamento stoped working on my PC T.T (daemon tools trial ran out) Must re-download >.

Do you think you could put instructions in an idiot-friendly format with lots of pictures?

Agreed!! I'm very interested in getting it to work on my Windows 7 computer. How did you go about it? Did you use the torrent or the other method which seems to be unavailable right now. Much help would be appreciated love!!

Not a problem! ^^ I'll be more than happy to. Believe me, I went through a lot to get this solution.

I'll need to go over the steps again and recheck to make sure it isn't a fluke. So I may be able to get it late tonight or tomorrow. I'll repost it here once I'm done.

• Like 2

@ocherryxlimeadeo

I've gotten the game via Depositfiles on another website. Torrent doesn't really work for me. It's the DVD-ROM version that already includes the patch101 and patch102.

How to use AGTH and Atlas on Lamento: Beyond the Void for Windows 7:

Tools used:

1. AGTH (version 2008)

2. Atlasv14 (cracked so as to avoid trial period)

3. Paint for the pretty pictures and Notepad for instructions! ^^

Patches you need to download additionally:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

First of all, this is my first time in making a guide that actually is going to be public (hyperventilates...) so excuse me for the grammar mistakes. Lol.

Second, my copy of the game is the DVD-ROM version. I haven't tried it using any other version. So be forewarned.

Step 1

firsstep1.png

Step 2

noDVDpatchtransfer.png

Step 3

createshortcut.png

Step 4a

lamentowheretoplacetarget.png

Step 4b

lamentoshowingcompatibility.png

Step 5

adjustingagthnatlas.png

What happens:

lamentoshowingagth.png

Step 6

userhookc.png

showingpersentence.png

Ready to play!

closing2.png

That was exhausting! :D

• Like 5

All of the likes and the love!!!

:hamtaro-005 (8):

Thank you so much dear!! I will go find the link on deposit files and try this!! You are a wonderful person!!

MWAH!

:hamtaro-005 (17):

P.s. All of the love in the world to your brony-tastic desktop!! Luna and celestia are my favorite!!!

• Like 1

Thanks! :) They're my fave too and the pic is just so cute! I HAD to make them as my wallpaper. ;)

And it's actually fileserve, my bad. Hope you'll be able to find the links!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have 2 problems...My AGTH don't show me any text and when I finished install Atlas he's saying: "An error occurred during the setup of Application Translation 13 Type mismatch." ;[ Does anyone know what should I do? (Sorry for my bad English >.

@Quik

Sorry for the late reply! :)

Hm, I've never experienced that error before but most likely one of the patches may have not updated successfully. Did you install all of the 101, 102 and 1.03 versions patches?

• 1 month later...

Oh my god you are a saint.

Thank you muchly I've been scouring the web to find a solution to the paragraph tornado problem. Too much information in one place... brain overload imminent.

Thank you for your guide! :3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well to full screen you just need to press "F" button

and btw its already have an english patch

fullscreencapture150620.jpg

here is the patch :

but it still have a problem.... when i want to save the game it said "invalid" :hamtaro-005 (21):

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have a bit of a problem. When I try to type in the 'HAN-8@403510' in the Target Box (I've done it exactly as you specified in your guide), an error pops up saying something like 'Name in target box not valid. Make sure the name and path specified are correct'. Which is weird, because I've tried everything I could find:hamtaro-005 (21): on the net, followed the intructions as correctly as I could, and the error still comes up :hamtaro-005 (21): Does anybody else have this issue or is it just my PC that's retarded? D':

• 2 months later...

I'm having no luck at all ;o; I think it's the command codes or such, but when i link the AGTH to the Lamento shortcut, it'll only take me to the AGTH folder. I've looked up the way to input the shortcuts and my computer (windows7) will only accept "AGTH LOCATION" "/c" "Lamento location"

I'm so confused~ Please set this dunce straight? :'3

- - - Updated - - -

I'm having no luck at all ;o; I think it's the command codes or such, but when i link the AGTH to the Lamento shortcut, it'll only take me to the AGTH folder. I've looked up the way to input the shortcuts and my computer (windows7) will only accept "AGTH LOCATION" "/c" "Lamento location"

I'm so confused~ Please set this dunce straight? :'3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Yeah can some one reupload this 2 patches, because I still have an error [1503], apparently because I have 7 x64bits.

... LE GASPE!! I just realized.. m-my.. little netbook is 32-bit xp duel boot!