Silver Chaos 2: Artificial Mermaid

saphirolf

Silver Chaos 2: Artificial Mermaid

silver2-5.jpg

Company: VividColor

Release date: February 27, 2004

File size: 493 MB (zipped)

Rating: R18+

Story: (Script taken and edited from Boys' Love Games Headquarters)

In the future, the world is heavily polluted as the aftermath of a war that used chemical weapons. If a person is overly exposed to this polluted air, they could die within a month: unless they have a "Life Microchip" (LMC) implanted into their body. Because of this, there is a lot of crime surrounding LMC use. Therefore, the government has set up a special team to handle these crimes: The Lifemicrochip Crime Commando (LWC).

Yuuri Mimori, prompted from his childhood friend Ibuki, decides to join the LWC with him. Despite the extreme danger involved as a member of the LWC, Yuuri feels no qualms about it, thinking that as long as Ibuki is there too, he can endure the severity of the job.

Yuuri has suffered from a terrible illness since he was young. If he does not take medicine regularly, this disease will cause his body to deteriorate. As he starts to lose consciousness, he feels a warmth on his lips, and a voice at the edge of his senses is telling him to hang in there. Something cool passes into his mouth, and when Yuuri begins to return to consciousness, he sees Ibuki's worried facing looking down at him.

Since then, when Yuuri sleeps, he sees the same dream every night, where he feels submerged in water, like a fish, and a voice gently calls out his name from a deep darkness. Whenever he tries to confirm who it is, he wakes. What is the meaning of this dream...?

Please use HJSplit to join the files and WinRar or any similar program to unzip.

Download Silver Chaos 2: Artificial Mermaid

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

>> Installation

To launch the game smoothly, it should be made through AppLocale or when switching the system into Japanese localization.

1. Unzip the game

2. In the folder run "BOOT.exe" and press the top left button.

3. Window will appear where is the drop-down list, to select the second line (or the game will require a disc and will not start, if you click on something else).

4. Click on the bottom right of the button and start the installation.

Enjoy!

For download re-upload requests, post

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
so the staff notices them.

Note: Please only ask for re-upload if none of the download links work after checking ALL the pages of the thread. Thanks!

YO Staff

• Like 8

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just use atlas or visual novel reader if you want to play it in english words.

Atlas translation is a bit bad but it can be read.

:2yoyo6:

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I get this error when I try to run the setup サブ起動ファイルの起動に失敗しました please help!

Nevermind it started to work suddenly for some unknown reason

• 7 months later...

I followed the directions to choose the second drop down menu option but I am pretty sure the message that comes up every time I open the game is "game needs cdrom" so was there another step that wasn't listed? During install there was another menu you didn't mention which I think had to do with direct X installation.

• 1 year later...

can anyone help me I tried downloading the same as option but It said I needed CD rom or something please help

• 4 years later...