Hello alll!!!!

unseenstars233

Hello!!! I'm Unseenstars233, just as I am in many other fan forums like Denofangels and Lolitafashion.org. I've had that name for a while so I pretty much always use it. You can shorten it to star or unseen, I don't really care. It gets pretty troublesome typing usernames haha.

I've been into anime since I was really little, since even before pokemon, and it was actually fanfiction that got me into bl/yaoi. The first pairing I supported was Kurama/Hiei but I've been pretty open minded when it comes to fan pairings. I tend to be pretty picky when it comes to BL manga and Anime and I only have a few I really follow. Sex Pistols is one Manga I would LOVE to own, but I can not find it anywhere!! I actually stumbled upon this place because I've started getting into Visual Novel games (though getting my hands on them has been no small task!).

As for my hobbies I collect BJDs (obviously), I play video games, I love to create my own stories both through writing and comics, and I'm starting to get into Lolita. I also draw, paint, and sculpt but I can't count those as hobbies since I want to turn it into an actual career. Right now I mostly do character portraits for my friends and customize BJDs for a small fee.

Hope that wasn't too long. Nice to meet everyone!:hamtaro-005 (17):

• Like 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kai.

• unseenstars233

• sarah3161

• SailorRishi

Hello Unseenstars233! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. I hope you will have lots of fun on this Forum. :)

Welcome_05-vi933.jpg

• Like 1