My Ghost Of A Crush ((vampireluvr97xAkiravadel))

akiravadel

James wondered about many things through his mind. The thought of how Nigai responded to all of these situations that James had used made him think that Nigai actually liked, or even loved him. The thought pleased him, and a small smile appeared on his face. Maybe it's time to keep going on, he thought as he kept holding his partners hand as hey walked.

Once they arrived at the destination, the place still had a feeling of home as they were outside. Before they could descend into the sub place, he looked at Nigai. "Are you alright? You seem like you are out somewhere," he spoke as held his partners hand.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• akiravadel

Nigai was pink in the cheeks but was trying to make it go away, "n-no I'm alright." He cleared his throat and looked up at the place. This man was really nice and he didn't have many friends. Maybe they could become friends.

• Like 1

James gave a small grin as he looked at Nigai's face. His cheeks had become a pinkish rose color. The faded, but still bright color made him slightly grin. He is so cute like this. As he glanced back at him, he spoke. "What do you want to eat? It's on me," he said.

"Um... were we going to eat at a sub place," Nigai said nervously. He followed him and shoved his hand into his pockets as he walked. He bit his bottom lip and blushed as he walked. "Or... wherever... You don't have to pay for it."

• Like 1

"Well then, why are you so flushed? You cheeks are all red," he said, reaching up to his face. His cheeks were cold, but his cheeks soon warmed up after being on there for a moment. He soon removed his hands from Nigai's face, and walked next to him. He glanced down at Nigai, wanting to hold his hand, or even to just hold him. He quickly looked back up, and smiled, leaning on him slightly. "No, don't worry about it. I'll pay for it, and you said that you thought that a sub would be nix, but I just wanted to make sure."

Nigai had never blushed so much in his life then how he did now. Will's emotions had to be rubbing off on him and it was driving him crazy. He glanced over at the other man, "e-either way. I'm just looking to fill the tank." He swallowed hard and tried to concentrate on something else as they walked.

James smiled and continued walking with him. So cute, he thought as he held his hand. We will be there soon, I know that, but just look at the blush! It is so lush! Why am I in a rush? Talking in rhyme? He sighed with one hand to his head to calm him down a moment.

Nigai looked anywhere but at the other man as they walked. Once they reached their destination he slipped his hand from the others and walked inside. He held the door open for him then walked over to the counter looking over the several different subs they had available. He ordered the kind he wanted and stepped to the side waiting for the other to order his.

James gave a smile to him when he had opened the door. He is acting like a gentleman. Awe how adorable. He thought that as he began looking at the variety of subs that they had. Soon following, he ordered his, and looked back at Nigai, who had stepped aside from him. The warmth that was radiating from that hand of so long ago wanting to be revived with that feeling, but knew that it would be impossible at the time. He just wanted more, and knew the consequences of all of this. He sighed, as he leaned his head on his partner's shoulder.

Nigai wasn't looking t him when sudden;y he felt his head on his shoulder. The poor boy jumped and pulled back, "wh-what? I um..." He turned to the counter and looked around as he went to pay for his food.

He didn't know what to think about this guy and the fact he kept touching him. Then Will was missing so now it was just him and this guy... He glanced around to make sure no one saw that. The red head was rather embarrassed by it, but he also wasn't used to public affection.

• Like 1

Looked back at him and spoke as he wiped his eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't intend on that, I just laid my fhead down because I was a sleepy." Though he spoke those words, he was true about them. He didn't know why he was so tired, and yet he felt a bit cold as well. He shrugged it off at the time being, and continued on. "Though, I must say, you have been very jumpy today. Maybe you should get some rest."

Nigai shifted and and cleared his throat, "w-well maybe we should eat lunch quickly." He sat at a table with his food waiting for the other man to finish and join him. The red head sighed and started o eat his sandwich. This was almost like eating with friends... friends who hold hands...

Nigai, looked back at Nigai before he got his food, and began to walk over to him. As he journeyed over to Nigai, he didn't notice the "Caution: Wet Floor" sign, and soon slipped on the water that was on the floor. Sub flew in the air, but somehow managed to end up not damaged on the table. On the other hand, Nigai was not so lucky. He slid, and as he fell, he landed flat on his back, but his head was fine. As he glanced up, he noticed he was in his lap.

He blushed brightly,and got up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." he said.

Nigai blushed looking down at the other man, "Um... you... you okay?" He was surprised by the whole situation. He wondered if he was okay after all of that. He helped the other man back up.

"I... Uh..... Um.... Yeah, I am fine," he said, wiping some of the water off of his pants. He glanced around for a moment to see if anyone saw, but from the looks of it, no one knew what had happened. He gave a sigh, and gave Nigai a hug. He wasn't sure why he gave him a hug, but he did anyways. He just needed one.

Nigai blinked then blushed as the man held him. This man was rather emotional compared to the red head who was rather detached. After all these years of failing relationships of any sort, he gave up. He sat there waiting for the other to either get bored or...

His train of thought was stopped by the warmth of the other man. Swallowing hard he wrapped his arms around him and waited.

James smiled as he felt the warmth of the other man's embrace cover him. Oh how the warmth seemed to cheer him up, but yet he didn't know what to do exactly. He hugged him a little tighter, and then let go. He looked at him with his tired expression on his face. "We should probably get going," he said, wiping his watered eyes.

Nigai nodded and got up fixing his clothes. He looked over at the other man a little lost in all of this. The red wondered where this was going for him. Maybe after this it would help Will move on, or at least he hoped.

He smiled through his completely tired expression. He grabbed his food that was already in a bag, and threw his jacket back on. As he smiled, he laid his head on Nigai's shoulder, and grabbed his partners hand. "Let's go," he said, slightly nudging him.

Nigai blushed horribly red and pulled his hand back, "s-sure." He started out of the place. The red head was starting to get a little uncomfortable with all the touching. He wasn't gay damn it!!!

• Like 1

He looked at him with his dreary eyes as he went outside. He tilted his head slightly before he walked towards the door with a dream-filled smile upon his face. He wasn't completely conscious about his actions, nor the thoughts that swam in his mind. As he walked outside, he grabbed Nigai's shirt, and pulled him close this face, and kissed him. With his free hand, he untwined his fingers with his in a grip that didn't want to let go.

{Poor James, probably won't remember a thing about this in the morning.... Heehee}

((whys that?))

Nigai was shocked. What was wrong with this guy?! He let him get away with it before but now it was getting ridiculous! Will loved this man not him! He shoved the other back and torn his mouth from the other, "Don't get so ahead of yourself! I'm not gay!"

He stomped down the street after wiping his mouth off. There was no way that just happened again!!!

{When he gets really tired, he forgets everything that happens during that time easily. I know that that happens because that's what happens to me a lot.}

James wondered what had just happened. He looked down at his hand. All alone, feeling the cold that was going through the spaces between the fingers. He sighed, and slowly walked by himself home through the winter breeze. Maybe this might breeze over, he thought. He sighed as he huddled inside his jacket as he continued walking through the shortcut to his apartment.

Nigai quickly walked home freaking out about all that happened. He couldn't believe what all went down. What was that other guy thinking!

• Like 1