My Ghost Of A Crush ((vampireluvr97xAkiravadel))

akiravadel

Nigai sighed softly, "I'm not a pervert... I was just curious..." He mumbled a little louder that time. His face was red from remembering the pictures. Sighing softly he pushed off the book shelf and looked around. The red head sighed softly and turned to head down the aisle pushing hand hands into his pockets.

Will smiled softly and noticed James. He was giddy every time he saw the other and really wanted to run over and hug him.

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vampireluvr97

• akiravadel

James still wasn't sure what he should do. Seriously, who would do what in the current situation he was in? Some might know, some might not know, and some might even care.

James sighed as he looked at Nigai. As he looked at him more and more, he seemed to have reminded him of William. He way he gave a smile, the way he talked, the way he walked. He thought that they must have hung out a lot with each other.vand without knowing it, he saw Nigai coming down the hall. He wasn't sure if he wanted him to notice, though they were both about the same height, and without thinking went around the corner and stuck his head inside a book.

Nigai sighed softly and then noticed him standing with his face in a book, "you getting off soon?" He smiled softly at him and scratched the back of his head and sighed softly. He shifted nervously, "maybe we should get something to eat..." His voice trailed off a little bit nervously.

• Like 1

James peeked out from ontop of his book. There, he saw Niga, and he asked if he was getting off soon. He gave a smile as he laid his book down to his side. He looked at his other wrist to check the time. He looked at the arms of the clock, and that his shift ended 5 minutes ago.

"Yes, my shift actually ended 5 minutes ago," he said as he looked up to Nigai with his head cocked to the side. As his gaze came on him, he noticed the face he was making. There was a smile, but it was soft and he seemed to be nervous. Soon, the words flowed from his mouth. "Maybe we should get something to eat..." he said, trailing off at the end.

James smiled, and looked back at him with a happy expression. Behind that happy expression, was something more, the feeling of wanting to know more about him, with just a simple kiss. Though he could have done it by now, he was always late in doing it, because he wanted to know that he liked before he did give him that kiss. Either way, he hid that and spoke to Nigai. "Sure, where do you want to go?"

Nigai shifted a little and nodded his head, "Um... maybe a sub place or something. I mean it's like late lunch time to dinner... Um..." He scratched the back of his head and blushed a bit more. He didn't know what to say to the other man. The red head felt a litle lost in his own body which was making it worse by the little birdy on his shoulder.

Will giggled and clapped his hands together, "perfect! Now I can see him eat too! I've only seen him drink coffee up until now."

Nigai would have called him crazy or something if he could have but he was stuck not able to speak. He only glaced towards Will for a moment then sighed, "I'll meet you up front." He started heading towards the front to lean against a wall. "You have to stop that Will I keep almost responding..."

• Like 1

James smiled. Of course subs would be good to eat, but would a British pub be just as much? No, nothing that grand, maybe a small fast food place some sort. There was a place not far from there that had a 2 for $1 deal on apple pies. They weren't really apple pie, more like fruit stuck inside a pie crust. Either way, the food there was still amazing.

But before he could have spoke, he saw Nigai's expression. It seemed to have been full of nervousness, but the blush seemed to have given it away. He must like James, or something along those lines since in many books when a person blushes is because he/she is shy or not sure what to say to the person that they like. Maybe that might be the situation, but you never know until afterwards if it was true or not.

As Nigai walked away, the thought of Will came back to his mind. This situation seemed like what he would have done. James gave a soft smile as he walked back to his area to grab his things. "Where are you going to little princess?" James's eyes widened as he slowly turned around to see his colleague standing right behind him. "What do you mean 'Where am I going?' I am going someone with a friend," he said trying to stay calm.

"Why should I not ask? It's not like you like him or something, right?" he questioned as he leaned against the small door on the counter. He gave himself a small laugh, and looked back at him. "Either way, I would be careful, I wouldn't want to have to come and rescue a damsel from a villain now, would I?" he said, lightly brushing his hand against James's cheek. He blushed slightly, but turned away and quickly grabbed his coat. "Alright," he said, "I'll see you tommorow," he said with a small smile and wave. That man always seemed to give off some weird metaphors, or better yet to say, his little 'storylines' that he didn't care for.

James soon met back up with Nigai at the front of the store, and gave him a tap on the shoulder. "You ready to go?" he asked politely.

Nigai jumped when he was touched then pushing himself off the wall and nodded to the other man. The red head pushed his hands into his pockets and headed down the street to the local sub place, "yeah."

Will was giggling and floating between the two men smiling at James. He couldn't believe he was so close to him! He felt so incredibly happy. Nigai on the other hand felt really uncomfortable and didn't really know what to say to this man.

• Like 1

James was surprised how Nigai reacted to just a touch on the shoulder. Why, just with a touch, he jumped, and backed into the wall. He giggled a little bit just from th site of it. Who would have known that someone reacts like that? Oh well, people are just surprised in different ways.

"Well then, c'mon, I know of a shortcut to a place that sells some really good subs," he said as he took one of Nigai's hands with his own, and slowly began walking with him out the entrance.

Nigai was shocked that this man took his hand. He stumbled after him in surprise and blinked at him wondering why he grabbed his hand. As he went to pull his hand away Will reached his hand through Nigai's to feel the other man touching him. The red head sighed and let Will tighten his grip. He didn't realize the significance of them holding hands just yet. He thought maybe that was this persons way of showing him around.

• Like 1

James smiled that Nigai was actually following him. Usually people would have let go, but the sudden tightened grip on his hand had made him smile. This was the first time that he was actually holding someone's hand.

He knew that shortcut involved going through a park that was very nice in the spring and winter. But whe he thought about it more, it was too late and noticed what the park was. It was exactly like the one that was in his daydream. He silty used, but it cold have been easily mistake for the cold outside. Luckily, they both had their coats on.

Nigai sighed as they walked down the street. He didn't know what to think about all of this. Feeling like he was almost in a dream he could feel Will's feelings through his hand. The red head looked down at their hands feeling the other mans warmth. He didn't even know where he was going now.

• Like 1

James smiled as he looked at the winter wonderland that the snow had created. It looked beautiful, he thought. But there was only one thing that bothered him. If this place looked exactly like his dream, would that mean that the kiss might come true?

James slowly came to a stop, and looked at Nigai. "You okay? You kind of seem like your somewhere else."

Nigai blinked and looked up at him, "w-well... I've never held a mans hand before..." The red head blushed very brightly looking up at the other man. He could feel Will's eagerness to be near this man but he just realized he could no longer see him. Nigai glanced around but still couldn't see him then looked back at the other man. "This feels... I don't know if embarrassing is the right word..."

• Like 1

James gave a slight grin. He didn't even know he had never held another man's hand before. He was slightly shocked, and thought about asking him about it, but then rethought it, and decided not to. It wasn't the right thing to ask who had just came onto the feeling of this.

He turned his body to look at him more clearly, and looked back at him, considering that they were both about the same height. "Well, I didn't know that, but if you want me to, and can let go," he said. Please, please don't say yes to that question.

Nigai swallowed hard feeling his chest tighten, "it just feels strange after tell you about Will's feelings." It was true. He felt like he was kind of ruining what Will wanted but then his hand tightened on James's and hid hand didn't want to let go. It was then he realized Will was inside him.

He shivered and titled his head slightly wanting to yell at Will and flail his arms about to try to get him out but right now he couldn't. He was stuck holding this mans hand.

• Like 1

James thought quickly as how to respond to this kind of situation. Most of the time, like inside of books, the person who was telling the feelings wouldn't be out blabbering out about how much they loved the person. Rather, it would be that the person would feel doubtful and start saying things that he wouldn't mean.

Yes! It is just as I thought, but there is one more thing to do before trying anything like a kiss on him, He thought as he was still looking back at him. Nigai's grip had tightened after he had said about Will's feelings. Of course it would be strange, but him responding like that plus the hand tightening would mean that he might be shy or insecure about his feelings.

James looked back at him, and slowly lifted his other hand up to Nigai's face. His slightly large, but feminine-like hand reached up to his cold cheek, and rested it against it. This just might work, he thought as he looked at him. "Are you sure?" he said gently.

Nigai looked at him and blinked then his eyes went very wide. Blushing bright red he turned his face away, "Wh-what?! I um... This... Um..." His heart started to thump in his chest. He was getting too much into this and it was all Will's fault! His hand was shaking but never let go of James' hand. Obviously Will wasn't about to let him let go.

• Like 1

James gave a subtle smile to himself. Just as I thought, James said to himself, seeing the other man blush and turn his head. Just like in the books. I think it's time to do it,

James moved the man'ss head gently back to see his own face. Though the grip from his other hand wouldn't let go, he used his free hand to gently move his head closer to his own. And then, just like in his dream, the prince had his kiss with his princess in the winter wonderland.

Nigai's eyes shot wide. No. This wasn't happening. This man hadn't mistaken him for another man... Wait... In his shock he remembered back to everything that had happened so far. He was more on the passive side because he wanted Will to be happy.

The red head felt like he wasn't in control of his body, like Will was in there controlling him. His eyes slide closed and he gave into the feeling. What he didn't know was Will was behind him the whole time watching. Then he saw the kiss and a frown spread over his face. He sniffled and disappeared.

• Like 1

James smiled as he gave in to the kiss. The kiss was warm and in some way, completely special. It was almost like he didn't want it to end. He took a short pause, up to his partner, and whispered. "Wherever Will is, I hope he is happy," he said, andhe let go of the one hand and brought both of his hands up gently to his face, and kisse him once again.

Nigai couldn't say the ghost took over his body and was making him do this, at least thats what he thought. He was lost in the haze of the kiss then suddenly he realized he was getting lost and pulled away from him turning several shades of red, "y-you kissed me!"

He took a deep breath and shook his head, "I um..."

• Like 1

James looked at him slightly surprised. Did it really take him that long to notice and say it? James hooked his head, and smiled. "Yes, yes I did, and took you that long to respond to it," he said as he slightly pinched his cheek. This was slightly adorable that Nigai was blushing through all the different shades of red. It kind of wanted to just play with him a little more. How cute.

Nigai glanced over at the other man then shifted back a ways and looked for Will but didn't see him, "I um... Sub place?"

The red head was so embarrassed he just didn't know what to do. If Will was gone this really didn't make sense for him to stay but maybe he had something else up his sleeve for Nigai. He shrugged mentally then looked back at James.

• Like 1

James eyes widened slightly, but soon returned to their original state and smiled. "Sure, let's go get some food," he said, giving him a quick peck on the lips before grabbing his hand to start walking. A small blush appeared on his cheeks, but the other seemed to have not noticed.

Nigai followed after him feeling really out of pleace but didn't want to leave it at that. He was here for Will! As they reached the place he looked over at the other man. Well he was a really nice guy, not like getting to know him would cause too many problems.

• Like 1