Drawings,

Jin.

Awesome :D my baby boy kise *___* golden color eyes, shirt number 7 and arm bands, totally kise ryouta !!! very well done !!!

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Kisecchi

• Rei

• shirotsuki

Top Posters In This Topic

Jin, Nic, Saga...and all other artist here. Why do you all not form a Dj. team, and draw a amazing manga :msn_red_fox 3

Good idea, ne ;)

• Like 1

Cool drawing Hime...Gorgeous bishie in blue outfit!! >_

I like it...^^

Oh my I ask something Hime, when you plan to make "Luka in paper version" into "Luka in digital art"??

Wanna see it...^^

Oh I can see it Hime....it's nice too, I think it's better than the paper version XDD

I like the colorful one & combination color that you make in that drawing, but both of them really good drawing. Love them both...:o

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I can see it Hime....it's nice too, I think it's better than the paper version XDD

I like the colorful one & combination color that you make in that drawing, but both of them really good drawing. Love them both...:o

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished my Riku (Phantasmorgia) drawing, its for my good friend's birthday.

And nope, it doesn't look like him right? xD I got trouble with searching a nice costume... the others were kinda... shit XD so I just did casual him? ;p

a_rose_for_you__by_xjinkun-d5a7hhu.jpg

• Like 10

This is freaking awesome! I really like the colours you used *__*

And I don't think it matters if the drawing doesn't look like Ruki, it is absolutely amazing :D keep it up!

I wish I could draw hair with the shade and highlights like that, mines is rubbish XDDD lol

Oh wowies, your work is awesome, love to give advice but im not very good at that :/.

I'd just say keep up what your doing right now *thumbs up*

Oh shit, I didn’t realise I missed a lot of your art work, Jin o.o so sorry, dear, I haven’t been a very good mommy D:

Anyway I went back and had a look at all of your drawings and they all look amazing *_____* you’re very talented, Jin as always ;D

Yay ;D I guess I should make a present for you on Mothers day huh? XD

Ahahaha that’s sweet of you, dear (: I can imagine the confusion of others when it’s mother’s day though, wondering what’s going on between us XDD

@ Nic,

yeah true Photoshop really slows my laptop too, also I don't get those nice lines because it isn't getting smooth ;P SAI really is one of the best programs I know.

@ Kai

Hahaha yes, actually right? XD I got two mothers, xD lmao

• 2 weeks later...

I traditionally drew Hitsugaya Toshiro (Bleach) and Dante with Nero (DMC) as my agenda skin.

193425_398796170174673_1194218987_o.jpg

Hitsugaya

579907_398797590174531_1097011555_n.jpg

Nero and Dante

293086_398797510174539_904898499_n.jpg

(noticed I didn't colored something...)

How my desk looked like afterwards.

255938_398726370181653_193270441_o.jpg

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...

Jin your drawings are amazing!!

ouu I can tell it took youa LONG time to finish Luka :o

yay Kise! xDDDD you've really improved when I was looking through :D keep at it! LOL if my sister saw your drawing of Hitsugaya she'll like it! xD

• Like 1