Meet up (Sydney, Australia)

<3Gaara

I would really like to meet the wonderful people on YO, so if you live around Sydney (or could get there) please let me know, I'm hoping we could get a big group and go to paddy's market and random other places around sydney rabbit8

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• <3Gaara

• chiakaiyuki

• Aoi

• mixlol

Your going to sydney? Lucky! It's really awesome there.

I would love to go back, and meet people, but lack of funds is keeping me in England :/

Well I live around Newcastle so I just have to catch a trian' date=' but lack of funds are keeping me from going pretty much anywhere else[/quote']

Oh, hehe, I didn't relise you were from Austrailia ^^ (Now I know 3 Newcastles XD)

Me wanna go >.

Guest FujoshiFTW

I live in Sydney (Campsie to be exact), where are you around? But I'm still a student so I won't have that much free time. What time do you want to go? I'll see if both school and my parents will let.

I live in Sydney (Campsie to be exact), where are you around? But I'm still a student so I won't have that much free time. What time do you want to go? I'll see if both school and my parents will let.

I live closer to Newcastle, around cardiff, but I'll just catcha train, and yeah I still go to school too

I'd want to go on a weekend or school holidays, although some weekends I won't be able to go, since I do venturers and we go on camps alot :)