Appearence

misakixusagi

Ok so I read a bit bout the site changing stuff, but is there a reason wen I click my bookmark for yo I get vbulletin with white n blue, all very plain etc, now im only able to use yo on mobile as laptop anti virus wont allow the site no more , how can I get it back to nice black yo again? Without having to click full site every page ? Sorry if its there n missed it, like I said its harder on ure fone!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misakixusagi

• Key

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the theme for mobile for faster browsing. You can click on Full Site to view the normal theme.

As regarding the virus, the server is totally clean. I asked for a full server scan and here are the results. As you can see, 0 hits, 0 cleaned. (As I said before, some antivirus programs might WRONGLY detect as virus some ads on sites)

Here is the scan report I got from the server provider:

5n3wab.jpg

• Like 5

Oh cool I see , faster is better :)

Yh I know the sites fine, n I understand, I just cant risk it on my laptop u know, I was using the site for most of the year n was fine, but viruses r expensive to fix, but I do really miss not being able to get online :( thanks key ure a diamond xx