View Finder vs Crimson Spell

kumiko401

I dont know if there was a post like this...:hamtaro-005 (5):

:hamtaro-005 (4):But I always wondering which one I like the most but I cant decide...

I love both of the manga by Yamane Ayano sensei :hamtaro-005 (8):

How bout you?

P/S : This is the first time I ever post something...if there is any mistake, Im sorry...

• Like 2

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiri-kun

• Macys

• Angon

• XiuLin

I love view finder better, or it's because that I don't like the monster looking of val umm but I love havi ... AHH,,, it's really hard to decide >_

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love both yaoi books!!!!!

It hard to decide which one to pick!!!! >.

The one I like the most would be ............................ View Finder...........or.............Crimson spell.................... it would be.............. View finder... -_____-

It's reeaallyy hard to decide between the two!!!

• Like 1

I'll have to say Viewfinder just because I followed that manga for so many years, since the first volume came out in scans, so I really have an emotional attachment to it. I started reading Crimson Spell later on so it hasn't followed me through the years like Viewfinder has. Aaaaaand Viewfinder has one of my all time favourite sex scenes with a very big (and rare) fetish of mine, so it wins *0*

• Like 1

I love them both for different reasons, but ...

Probably Crimson Spell. The story is so much thicker and the love between the two main characters feels much more real (despite it being a fantasy setting). As much as I love Viewfinder, the way it plays out feels like a wicked case of Stockholm Syndrome for the longest time, which I think makes the relationship feel a little more forced for a while. It eventually seems to clear, but it takes time. The relationship in Crimson Spell seems to develop more smoothly to me.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't want to post here before reading Crimson Spell

i have been reading it since yesterday, and i like it but my first choice goes to Viewfinder

i like this type of story and i loooooooooooooove these 2 XD

asami.jpg

oh O_O , and there is Fei Long XD

a5bdc4f4792728a3fcc9b4d9a011a85b.jpeg

• Like 1

Both Viewfinder manga and Crimson Spell manga are more then cool but my favorite is still Viewfinder because its more intense.

• Like 1

I like Viewfinder more, though Crimson Spell is very good as well. Hotties in both, hot scenes, very hot scenes, nice story :D

• Like 2

i think i like both ... hehehe

and just for share,,,when I tweet to Yamano sensei she replied me and say thanks for reading her comic ... hehhe

• Like 1

it is not easy to choose because both is really good but i think viewfinder is the better one ... i dont know how i should explain it but it is just that i think viewfinder is really exciting and funny but there is also very much erotic i just love it!! and for the ones whom i havenot chatted with hello im new here and im hapy to have found this site because here i can talk about my favorite thing: YAOI

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I knew there will be a time that this post will exist. Lol

Dilemma, but honestly I prefer Crimson Spell. I just like it's plot because I'm more attach into fantasy stuffs..like RPG perhaps. Don't get me wrong, Hyouteki was good too.

But still I love Havi, he's indeed hawt. XD

• Like 1

I vote for Crimson Spell, though Viewfinder is also good, but the pairing is too average compared to Val x Hal. I mean, how many yaoi are there where the uke is a sexy, wild and a cute beast?! Both stories make me nosebleed, but CS seems to have more originality and I love the fantasy world*-*

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'll go with Viewfinder since it's the one that I've been following for years. I've lost touch an english translation (or maybe I'm just too lazy to look for them) for the recent Crimson Spell chapters (I really wish they re-release the English licensed version) so I could only get scans of raws. :(

While it is true that Val is an interesting uke. There's this poignancy(?) or sweet pang whenever I look at Asami and Takaba's relationship. How they interact and all. I'm pretty excited on what will happen next on the Pray in the Abyss arc.

• Like 1

Ooo this is a hard one... Love the mangaka and all her work really... But Viewfinder and Crimson Spell are the top on my list. Btu as for which is better.... i think I'd have to go with Viewfinder... Just because that first chapter really captured my interest :Red_fox:

Crimson Spell is good as well... but doesn't grab at me as much as VF~

• Like 1

I'll have to say Viewfinder just because I followed that manga for so many years, since the first volume came out in scans, so I really have an emotional attachment to it. I started reading Crimson Spell later on so it hasn't followed me through the years like Viewfinder has. Aaaaaand Viewfinder has one of my all time favourite sex scenes with a very big (and rare) fetish of mine, so it wins *0*
Unlike Nitro, I got into Crimson Spell first. It's so very hard to find the papercovers of the manga. So I am glad this site has it in their manga scans. I got into View Finder like a trip or two later to my local manga store. But I try to stay up to date on buying newly released volumes of VF. I own 6 VFs compaired to my one CS. The first volume of View Finder was a total win for me because it offered something new to my collection. It was the first time I think I owned a non-con yaoi manga, one with danger, guns, and the sex toy fetish. Oh how I love the seme in view finder. I like how its a cat and mouse game to it too. But the Crimson spell has is pros too. Like the whole fantasy and magic aspects. Plus the side comic of volume one was a VERY interesting read. *smirks* I love how the uke turns into a demon. He is quite handsome when in that mode. I know it's a curse, right?

• 2 months later...