Torrent file games...

lemoluv22

Hello, im sorry to bother but these BL games have gotten me seriously interested and I just wanted to know what to do with torrent files o.o I am trying to upload absolute obedience, and I saw the upload video for it but Im not sure how to extract it out of WINrar when its a torrent file. Thank you for helping!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lemoluv22

• Aoi

• Jin.

• odi1496

@lemoluv22

If it's a torrent file, you have to download the torrent first (a small file, only a few bytes). Then you have to download a torrent client (uTorrent or Bit Torrent, etc).

Then you have to install the torrent client and add the torrent file (the game) to it. It will start the download.

After you finish downloading the game. You should use WinRar to extract it. (just double click on the file and select Extract to...) Once it's extracted you can start the game instalation.

It might sound difficult, but it's not :)

• 4 months later...

Odi1496, sorry if they are slow but we either seed them for days, (: the torrent I made "DMMD", I have been seeding for 5 days and it got just 4 seeds, if they are slow and you finished the torrents, why not seeding them too? At least you can make them faster for others (:

• 1 year later...

Ah, yes, that is something else that should probably be said Lemoluv. ^//~

The way torrents work is that, when you are downloading a torrent, you are actually downloading the files from other peoples computers that have already finished downloading. You are also download from people who have partially downloaded the torrent and have some of the pieces of the files you need. :) People who have finished downloading the game and are letting people download it from their computer are called Seeders while people who are just downloading are called leachers.. Once you are done downloading the game, if you leave the window open, you should see that your 'upload speed' is still showing something. That means that you are contributing to the torrent and making it faster for other people who want to download. :) This is very important to the health of the download and it is what make torrents as fast or slow as they are, so try to give back! Some where on your Bittorrent Client you should see a "share ratio" If you see it saying something like "0.35", it means you've only given back 35% of what you've downloaded.. In the very least, you should wait until it hits and even 1 so that you know that you weren't freeloading. lol A much better thing to do would be to wait until that number hits 2 or more so that you can say that you didn't just break even, but actually improved the torrent!

This is the essence of how torrents work and the mindset of the torrenting community. ^^