A Newbie says Hello

Animel

onion3Hello there, I'm a complete newbie in forums so... well it's funny to present myself too everyone...

:3onion15:Well, I'm a super fan of manga and anime, also I really like histories of BL, so now I want too tray play BL games... :cuteonion48: I find the in this forum have a good collection of BL games, then... hum...

onion2I expect to find people who like the same things as me...

:valentine32:Ahhh, and I'm a lover of j-music and k-music, just for say....

:1onion49:One more thing I from Brazil, so I may have a pour english... but, well, nice to meet you:8onion73:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aki

• Aoi

• Paul4U

• Animel

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Animel and welcome to this wonderful forum!

If it's yaoi games you want, I'm sure you'll find tons of new things to try ^_- You're at the right place for sure! Have fun with our download section!

• Like 1

Hello there, I'm a complete newbie in forums so... well it's funny to present myself too everyone...

Well, I'm a super fan of manga and anime, also I really like histories of BL, so now I want too tray play BL games... I find the in this forum have a good collection of BL games, then... hum...

I expect to find people who like the same things as me...

Ahhh, and I'm a lover of j-music and k-music, just for say....

One more thing I from Brazil, so I may have a pour english... but, well, nice to meet

Cool. welcome and enjoy your stay.

you have every character that yaoiotaku need. (that's my opinion). You will get used of forums in no time. :D