Top Posters In This Topic

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• KYOKO

• uruha

• AKI175

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might give this another chance later. I didnt give it a change after a couple episodes because I did not like incest at all.

I couldn't understand why some people do like it.

However, after a little research on reincarnation. it is very possible that it happens all the time- wife becomes your mother next life for example. And that the gender/sex thing is overrated in our physical world. And we criticize things we don't understand too often.

Erm...at first it was a shock to me but then I was a yaoi newbie :p but I like it now. I don't mind it at all. I think people just don't like to see the obvious age difference in the characters :leaf20:

In my opinion...^ ^!! [ look so serious ] First time I dislike it 'cause I thought Mira gonna stolen mama boyfriend lol [ child's reason] but now I'm OK with this anime, not like and not dislike. lol :hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was ok.... It didn't make me go "oh gee wiz, i wonder if there is a manga that continues this?" It was something to pass the time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love it but then I'm not very picky as long as the story's understandable and theres sex scenes that are visible I dont care. My fave part of yaoi the whole reason I watch it is mainly for the sex^.^

i like it but yet dislike it i never really liked the main couple but the anime it self is pretty nice:hamtaro-005 (6):

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:hamtaro-005 (8): I love Papa to kiss in the dark!~ I was a bit surprised at first, considering the title and all, but in my opinion, it didn't really...traumatise me or anything, the FatherXSon relationship. Fluffy and light lemony goodness, true love, it's perfect!~ Must admit uke's voice ticked me off a little in the end, but otherwise I'd say it's something to watch at least once in your lifetime. And anyways, experimenting around a little doesn't hurt right? Fufufu~

• 2 weeks later...