• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeepBlueSea_03

• hama71

• Miro

• Morinaga's Girl

Your poem made me cry! :leaf9: So, so beautiful and sad! I'm sure your mom heard that you love her and she is surely proud of you! :)

• Like 1

Love is not a word...

It's a heart of one to other...

So I believe your mother knew about it...

Even you never said a word...

Believe me!

I know...

But, still there is some one in you life want to hear that word...

Don't keep that word and say it to him...

"I love you Dad!" or "I love you father!" ^^

• Like 1

@Miro

Thank you, I'm lil bit sad too when I wrote it...But I knew it's the best way for my Mom, cause she has suffered too long because of illness. I just thought God too good to her so God called her too fast to accompany Him in Heaven.... ^_^

@Morinaga's Girl

Thank you, I believe it too... God always delivered my message to her... ^_^

@hama71

Thank you hama-san, I'll try it too...but really I have a big problem to speaking what I feel out loud, even though like that like what you say if even my Dad can't hear it to from me but I try my best to show my love for him by attitude....

@~Mitsukuni~

Thank you, I'm glad you like it...

Thank you guys, cause you like it...

But I'm really fine right now, I have to let her go cause I knew if I'm not let her go I know she never can rest in peace in Heaven.. I'm just hope God gives her the best place beside Him.

And I will stay strong & move forward, not only for my Mom but for my family & myself too....^_^

Even though she has gone from the world but she still alive in my heart & never faded away from my memory....

@hama71

Thank you hama-san, I'll try it too...but really I have a big problem to speaking what I feel out loud, even though like that like what you say if even my Dad can't hear it to from me but I try my best to show my love for him by attitude....

Thank you guys, cause you like it...

But I'm really fine right now, I have to let her go cause I knew if I'm not let her go I know she never can rest in peace in Heaven.. I'm just hope God gives her the best place beside Him.

And I will stay strong & move forward, not only for my Mom but for my family & myself too....^_^

Even though she has gone from the world but she still alive in my heart & never faded away from my memory....

Saying "I love you!" is easiest but same time most hardest thing to say in the world...

By showing is one way... but, sometime they one to hear for us to say it... ^^

Well... it's hard to say at first... but, once when you get used to it... it will be easy... ^^;;;;

Yes, it's best for you to let her go... as you said she will stay in you heart and in you memory...

So she will be part of you life long as you just remember her once in while...

That is what she want you to be... not to be sad but live a life is give to you... ^^

Not just of your family... but for you! that is what your mother want from you...

So head up and smile and say, "Thank you and I love you!" ^^

• Like 1

Saying "I love you!" is easiest but same time most hardest thing to say in the world...

By showing is one way... but, sometime they one to hear for us to say it... ^^

Well... it's hard to say at first... but, once when you get used to it... it will be easy... ^^;;;;

Yes, it's best for you to let her go... as you said she will stay in you heart and in you memory...

So she will be part of you life long as you just remember her once in while...

That is what she want you to be... not to be sad but live a life is give to you... ^^

Not just of your family... but for you! that is what your mother want from you...

So head up and smile and say, "Thank you and I love you!" ^^

That's true hama-san saying "I love you" is easy & difficult in the same time...^^;;;

But when I want to say "I love you" to someone, I'm really feel embarrassed (my heart pounding so fast & in the end I can't say it at all)...^^

Even I never said it out loud but I show my love to them with my attitude, as much as possible I won't to disappointed them & always make them happy....

Yes that's what I'm doing right now hama-san, go ahead in my life & try to be happy every time....

I don't wanna my Mom sad, so I have to cheerful as much as possible.. ^__^

I never can't forget about her, she is the strongest Mother I ever seen....

I wanna be like her to, stay stronger to my family....

I really believe God gives the most beautiful place for her in Heaven....^_^

That's true hama-san saying "I love you" is easy & difficult in the same time...^^;;;

But when I want to say "I love you" to someone, I'm really feel embarrassed (my heart pounding so fast & in the end I can't say it at all)...^^

Even I never said it out loud but I show my love to them with my attitude, as much as possible I won't to disappointed them & always make them happy....

Yes that's what I'm doing right now hama-san, go ahead in my life & try to be happy every time....

I don't wanna my Mom sad, so I have to cheerful as much as possible.. ^__^

I never can't forget about her, she is the strongest Mother I ever seen....

I wanna be like her to, stay stronger to my family....

I really believe God gives the most beautiful place for her in Heaven....^_^

But, you even show it... but, you know father alway want to hear that from there daughter... ^^;;;

I know how hard that is but also I know how easy it can be... I was like that too...

Well still... ^^;;;

I don't say much almost I don't say at all... --;;;

But, showing and saying it two different...

Well... but still is you who have to do... if you don't think you can't do well that's that... ^^

She will be happy and smiling back to you that you are getting strong everyday... ^^

But, I think you mother want you to be who you are first... not for other...

It's true we can be strong for family or for other...

But, we have hard time for being strong for ourself...

So... I think your mother want you to be true to yourself first and be happy with that then for other... ^^

But, you even show it... but, you know father alway want to hear that from there daughter... ^^;;;

I know how hard that is but also I know how easy it can be... I was like that too...

Well still... ^^;;;

I don't say much almost I don't say at all... --;;;

But, showing and saying it two different...

Well... but still is you who have to do... if you don't think you can't do well that's that... ^^

She will be happy and smiling back to you that you are getting strong everyday... ^^

But, I think you mother want you to be who you are first... not for other...

It's true we can be strong for family or for other...

But, we have hard time for being strong for ourself...

So... I think your mother want you to be true to yourself first and be happy with that then for other... ^^

My father is a quite person like me hama-san, so that's why it's lil bit hard for me to say it.. ^^;;

Even he's a quite person but he really lovely & responsible father, he loves my mother so much...

Sometimes I want to have a husband like him in my future, a husband who really loves his wife so much..^__^

But it's lil bit hard to find a guy like that nowadays, the comparison is 1 : 1000... --;;

I'll try my best to be strong & happy to myself, when I have a hard time in my life I just take a rest for a while & doing something to entertain myself. Then I continue to start my day again, I try to not stressed to much with something which troubling me...

Cause I don't want to make my self sick of it & I know my Mom want me to do it too...

I want to my Mom see if I'm still happy right now even she no longer beside me again....^__^

My father is a quite person like me hama-san, so that's why it's lil bit hard for me to say it.. ^^;;

Even he's a quite person but he really lovely & responsible father, he loves my mother so much...

Sometimes I want to have a husband like him in my future, a husband who really loves his wife so much..^__^

But it's lil bit hard to find a guy like that nowadays, the comparison is 1 : 1000... --;;

I'll try my best to be strong & happy to myself, when I have a hard time in my life I just take a rest for a while & doing something to entertain myself. Then I continue to start my day again, I try to not stressed to much with something which troubling me...

Cause I don't want to make my self sick of it & I know my Mom want me to do it too...

I want to my Mom see if I'm still happy right now even she no longer beside me again....^__^

Well... that's top choice... I have same problem... just different reason... ^^;;;

Any way... you never know so don't give up yet... ^^

Yes, that is the sprite!!!

Keep up that and you will be fine... ^^

Well... that's top choice... I have same problem... just different reason... ^^;;;

Any way... you never know so don't give up yet... ^^

Yes, that is the sprite!!!

Keep up that and you will be fine... ^^

Yeah, I won't give up hama-san... I will try it again & again next time...^_^

Yes I will keep this spirit to through my life in the future...

And thank you hama-san for your support...^^

Yeah, I won't give up hama-san... I will try it again & again next time...^_^

Yes I will keep this spirit to through my life in the future...

And thank you hama-san for your support...^^

You're welcome!

I know how hard it is to lost someone special and live the life everyday...

So I just want you to know that you are not alone...

You have friend who could talk too and it's o.k. to cry once in while...

Don't try to act top all the time...

Just don't let that sadness take over you life... ^^

You're welcome!

I know how hard it is to lost someone special and live the life everyday...

So I just want you to know that you are not alone...

You have friend who could talk too and it's o.k. to cry once in while...

Don't try to act top all the time...

Just don't let that sadness take over you life... ^^

Yeah it's really hard at the 1st time, but I try to use to it now....

It's true, I can find much friend in here too....so I'm not too lonely now....YO is awesome!! ^__^

I won't drown my self in sadness too hama-san, it's not good for me....I already tired to cry much, so I stay calm & strong as much as I can ...Crying co much make me can't breath properly so I try hard to not do it often....^^;;

Yeah it's really hard at the 1st time, but I try to use to it now....

It's true, I can find much friend in here too....so I'm not too lonely now....YO is awesome!! ^__^

I won't drown my self in sadness too hama-san, it's not good for me....I already tired to cry much, so I stay calm & strong as much as I can ...Crying co much make me can't breath properly so I try hard to not do it often....^^;;

Oh.. you get problem with breath when you cry...

That's not good...

Well... for me is more into can't stop... --;;;

If I start cry just keep crying...

Well... now I don't cry that much...

But, one I just couldn't stop at all...

End you tire out myself... --;;;

Any way... let stay strong... ^^

Oh.. you get problem with breath when you cry...

That's not good...

Well... for me is more into can't stop... --;;;

If I start cry just keep crying...

Well... now I don't cry that much...

But, one I just couldn't stop at all...

End you tire out myself... --;;;

Any way... let stay strong... ^^

Just lil bit hard to breath cause my nose so stuffy that's why I lil bit hard to breath...^_^

I thought we same hama-san, once I crying it's needs long time to stop...

And as much as possible I avoiding to crying at night, cause my eyes will swell so big in the morning... --;;

You really right let stay strong & keep moving forward in our life...^__^

Just lil bit hard to breath cause my nose so stuffy that's why I lil bit hard to breath...^_^

I thought we same hama-san, once I crying it's needs long time to stop...

And as much as possible I avoiding to crying at night, cause my eyes will swell so big in the morning... --;;

You really right let stay strong & keep moving forward in our life...^__^

I try avoid cry any time... Well... not only swell... even just a little cry around my eyes and my eyes turn red and swell...

So it's easy to tell I was cry or not... --;;;;

Oh... for that... I think I know what you mean... for me more into tears so I don't much have that problem... ^^;;;

Any way... we have to live a life that our love one couldn't have so...

Let keep up with our wonderful life... with smile on our face! ^^

I try avoid cry any time... Well... not only swell... even just a little cry around my eyes and my eyes turn red and swell...

So it's easy to tell I was cry or not... --;;;;

Oh... for that... I think I know what you mean... for me more into tears so I don't much have that problem... ^^;;;

Any way... we have to live a life that our love one couldn't have so...

Let keep up with our wonderful life... with smile on our face! ^^

I avoid cry because of that too hama-san, cause my eyes will feel so dry & very sore after crying...--;;

So I won't to do that so often at all...--;;

Yeah you right life is too wonderful to pass so easily & drowning ourself into sadness, so try to always smile & optimistic in your life....never give up in every thing & always keep trying even we ever failed!!^__^

That what they (our love, who didn't exist in the world anymore) want to from us to do too...

I avoid cry because of that too hama-san, cause my eyes will feel so dry & very sore after crying...--;;

So I won't to do that so often at all...--;;

Yeah you right life is too wonderful to pass so easily & drowning ourself into sadness, so try to always smile & optimistic in your life....never give up in every thing & always keep trying even we ever failed!!^__^

That what they (our love, who didn't exist in the world anymore) want to from us to do too...

Well... I already had dry eyes... --;;;

That doesn't mean I don't get tears...

But, you know what I mean...

May be that is why just little cry my eyes show that I been cry...

Bad thing about this is I just had a tear... just a tear... and I look like I been cry...

I didn't cry at all... just a tear... --;;;;

Well... good thing now is because of my dry eyes I have to put fake tears...

So they don't know I cry or I put eyes drop... ^^;;;;

Yes... we have to live our life but also live of our love who could stay with us...

Any way... there is other day wait for us to give our love to other... ^^

And to enjoy! ^^

Well... I already had dry eyes... --;;;

That doesn't mean I don't get tears...

But, you know what I mean...

May be that is why just little cry my eyes show that I been cry...

Bad thing about this is I just had a tear... just a tear... and I look like I been cry...

I didn't cry at all... just a tear... --;;;;

Well... good thing now is because of my dry eyes I have to put fake tears...

So they don't know I cry or I put eyes drop... ^^;;;;

Yes... we have to live our life but also live of our love who could stay with us...

Any way... there is other day wait for us to give our love to other... ^^

And to enjoy! ^^

Is that so hama-san?? :)

So if people not see it properly they will think you already cry alot when they see the fake tear & the red eye...^^;;

Yeah I think that's true, sooner / later we will have to share our love to others....^^

Yes, that's right we have to learn how to enjoy our live whatever will happen next...

@Yuukina

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.... ^_^