Yakuza- SlavexMaster

evemaid

A smirk conquerred Takuma's lips and he tilted his head slightly to the side when he noticed Taki slipping out something wrong. Though he didn't want to talk about it yet...

"So you're taking care of kids even if you're just a brat yourself?" Takuma asked, and his voice sounded like he was suprised. Now when he was looking at Taki, there was no signs on him that told that he was taking care of some kids... Though he had black circles under his eyes, and he actually seemed like he would be a nurturing guy.

"And... that's why you're stealing things?" Takuma dared to guess. He thought that now he was getting a hold of Taki's motives. This boy was getting more interesting sentence by sentence. He didn't seem to feel any sympathy, but actually, for some unknown reason he was slightly worried about Taki's situation.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• evemaid

• akiravadel

Taki let out the air he was holding before turning to face the man, "Yes okay." He sounded a bit annoyed as he spoke. "It's me and a couple other people taking care of over thirty kids who can't find homes. I'll be honest the orphanages around here are horrible. Most of the kids I get have been beaten and abused by the people that own it."

The blond folded his arms as he looked at the other man, "look I don't want your sympathy but the children need help." His angry demeanour he had before was replaced by this concerned look. His features were soft and almost lovely looking when he wasn't making such angry faces. You could tell he was a man but he had such a sexy air to him.

Takuma let out a quiet laugh. "Haha, who said I was gonna pity you?" He asked, facing Taki with a questioning look and sighing. He wasn't sighing because of Taki, but because of himself. Why in the hell should he give a fuck about this boy's life? He could just let him go and never think about him again... But he didn't want to. It was just getting interesting. He sighed again. `Gosh~ It would have been much better if I just had killed him at the lobby.´ he thought to himself, because now there was no way he would kill this boy. Takuma was too curious about him.

Takuma stood up, running his hand trough his silky hair and staring at Taki. Why did the boy draw him in so much? What was there in Taki? Even if he was a really beautiful boy, he wasn't the most beautiful person Takuma had ever seen. Even if the boy had got such a sexy aura, it wasn't like Takuma couldn't easily resist it. So what was there then? Something was drawing him in... Was it the attitude...? No, it alone couldn't have been this attractive. Something in this boy was inviting Takuma to sink his nails into the silky skin.

"Are you expecting me to do something?" Takuma asked, and now he sounded more cold. He was amazingly annoyed by the fact that he didn't know what in Taki was drawing him in. His amber-coloured eyes were like two hard diamonds, and he ordered them to stare at Taki rigidly.

Taki watched the man study him, what was going through his head? He seemed to be pondering something but Taki wasn't a mind reader, in fact he liked to stay away from other peoples minds. This man was so bizarre, why did he lock him in here? Maybe this man wanted something from him... but what?

"If your going to keep me in here at least feed them," Taki sighed and started to wonder around the other side of the bed stepping further away from him. "Since I assume your keeping me here?" His eyes scanned the room again and wondered where the key was to the shackle. This mans whole aura screamed fear me but since they started talking it seemed to tone down a bit. He was starting to not mind him being there.

A smirk brushed over Takuma's lips, and he was about to laugh. "Well assumed." He muttered, managing to keep his voice steady. He was almost excited from this situation. It was just like he had found a new pet, who wasn't going to obey his owner. A pet which couldn't be trained. It was really amusing from Takuma's side. He usually wasn't too much interested in people, but this boy really captured his attention.

Takuma let his gaze travel on Taki's body. This boy wasn't too muscular, but he wasn't like a total girl either. He had a well-proportioned, beautiful body which made Takuma's head spin. He couldn't help but to think that body lying on his bed, naked, used, tired. It dried Takuma's throat. Though one thing frustrated him. He couldn't picture Taki's face in that same situation. Taki's expressions were so unique that there was no way to picture the real expression he was having in different situations. `One more reason to stir him up.´

"Mmm, I'll see what I can do." Takuma said, shrugging his shoulders and bringing the stoic expression back to his face. He clared his head from any perverted thoughts, preparing to go outside. When he had to go outside of the mansion, he couldn't show any weaknesses, or expressions at all. He had to be like any other mobster, and show no kindness. He had to be merciless, and that was just one of the numerous traits he had in him. He was a perfect yakuza. Soon he had to go back to his `yakuza-mode´, and leave the mansion once again. It really took him some time to get back to being a bloodthirsty yakuza when he had been talking with Taki.

This guy was so strange, Taki couldn't figure out what he was up to. He knew this man was studying him and that made him anxious. But then he heard the words he wasn't expecting to hear, "y-you'll see what you can do?"

A smile spread over his lips he slipped his hands from their folded position to clench his fists excitedly in front of him, "Awesome! You have no idea how much this means to us!" Some help even just for one day this jerk was going to help them! He couldn't hold back how happy he was just from the small gesture.

"I'll give you the address and tell the guys at the door the worlds coming to an end, they'll understand what that means," Taki jumped onto the bed and sat up on his knees then flopped back and shifted to sit Indian style on the bed.

Takuma eyed the boy who was sitting on his bed with crossed legs. He seemed to be too happy for just a bit of help. Takuma couldn't understand what made the boy so happy. Takuma was just sending food to them because he wasn't going to let Taki go. So what was the point?

Takuma rolled his eyes, not managing to get the idea even after a long thinking-moment, and just sighed. He really didn't understand the way that boy was thinking. "I'll send a guy here to keep a watch on you... and I'll tell Shiro to come and put the address down. Someone will bring food to them." He said in a tone that expressed his frustration of not understanding Taki's way of thinking.

After staring Taki for a long time, he startled a bit, remembering that he was busy right now. He took a glance at his watch, (which he had gotten back from Taki's hands already before) and sighed heavily. "I'll take my leave now. If you're hungry or if you need anything, just say that to your guardian, and he'll get the maids. I'll be back in the evening, when you're probably already sleeping." Takuma said to Taki, waiting for the boy's reaction. He wanted to see how the posture and expression changed. He wanted to know if the boy was going to try to run away or something. Though he didn't trust the boy even if there wouldn't have been any change in the boy.

`I have to remember to put an extra guard to the outside of my room... To the garden too... He's not too stupid.´ he thought, glancing Taki, not showing any expressions on his face. He had his `mafia-look´ on.

Taki looked over at him as he listened. This guy really relied on his image, which Taki would enjoy breaking down. Leaning forward he put his elbows on his knees and leaned his chin against his hands. He already had a plan on how to get out of there, he just needed some along time first. This guy didn't know what he was getting into.

"Alright, a nice lunch and a nap sounds good," Taki then leaned back resting his back against the headboard and stretched his hands above his head. He didn't realize how sexy that made him look. The stretch caused his shirt to ride up and show off his smooth belly.

Takuma's throat got dry, and his eyes were being drawn in by the sight of revealed skin. It was young, smooth skin that was inviting Takuma's fingers to touch it. Takuma wanted to know if the skin was as smooth and silky as it seemed. This boy was getting too careless. It would have been more wise to hide every bit of the bare, beautiful skin under the fabric, and not ever show it to Takuma... But well, Takuma was too busy to experience it right now, so he had to leave it for later.

Takuma hid his smirk. He was sure that the boy wasn't going to just stay here nicely, and by the way he acted, it was easy to Takuma to tell that Taki was going to try something when he wasn't home. It was only getting interesting by now. Takuma couldn't wait to hear his subordinate's raports about Taki's movements when he got back home again. It was going to be amusing to punish the boy about the mistakes.

"Good night then." Takuma said, taking the last glimpse of the silky skin, and then he turned around, and left the room.

"Make sure that you double the guarding around my room... And tell Shiro to keep a watch on him from inside... The camera is too allowed to be turned on.." Takuma talked in a quiet, fast manner to the guardians at the door. Then he improved his necktie, and left the mansion.

Takuma's throat got dry, and his eyes were being drawn in by the sight of revealed skin. It was young, smooth skin that was inviting Takuma's fingers to touch it. Takuma wanted to know if the skin was as smooth and silky as it seemed. This boy was getting too careless. It would have been more wise to hide every bit of the bare, beautiful skin under the fabric, and not ever show it to Takuma... But well, Takuma was too busy to experience it right now, so he had to leave it for later.

Takuma hid his smirk. He was sure that the boy wasn't going to just stay here nicely, and by the way he acted, it was easy to Takuma to tell that Taki was going to try something when he wasn't home. It was only getting interesting by now. Takuma couldn't wait to hear his subordinate's raports about Taki's movements when he got back home again. It was going to be amusing to punish the boy about the mistakes.

"Good night then." Takuma said, taking the last glimpse of the silky skin, and then he turned around, and left the room.

"Make sure that you double the guarding around my room... And tell Shiro to keep a watch on him from inside... The camera is too allowed to be turned on.." Takuma talked in a quiet, fast manner to the guardians at the door. Then he improved his necktie, and left the mansion.

Once the door was shut Taki dug into his pockets pulling out tweezers and a paper clip. He also had some change and a crumpled up paper. Damn... he might be able to get the lock with the tweezers and paper clip...

Shiro came into the room moments later after bowing to Takuma and telling him to have a good day. He noticed Taki was curled up under the covers then looked back at the door, did his master already sleep with this boy?! He shook his head as he leaned against the wall and saw the red light on the camera light up.

Taki shifted under the covers as he slowly worked on the lock. It took him nearly an hour before it finally clicked open. He turned to Shiro and pushed down the covers to his waist and ran his hand up his stomach, "I'm so hot..."

Shiro swallowed hard, "I can have the maids turn up the ac..."

Taki breathed heavily, "yes please... hurry..."

Shiro ducked out of the room for just a second and that was all Taki needed. The blond ran to the window and opened it. He climbed down and jumped into the bushes. He heard the guards yelling from above which caused him to bolt. A guard went to punch him but he slide below the man and kicked him in the groin. Another came to grab him and he leaped over his head and grabbed a tree limb.

Shiro grabbed the boys ankle and yanked him down making his smaller frame crash onto the ground with a loud thunk. He coughed a few times trying to get the air back that was knocked out of him. Shiro picked him up by his waist band and threw him over his shoulder. He was angry but was trying not to take it out of Taki. After pulling a collar on the boy, he attached cuffs to each hand and a short chain going to his wrists so his hands were stuck 6 inches in front of his chest. He then chained his ankles together and threw him onto the bed.

Shiro let him stay there until he had to use the bathroom and gave him use of one hand before quickly returning him to the bed. Taki sighed realizing he was now stuck.

"..and there is no way you'll get all the money to yourself. You'll be killed if you even try." Hideki Hizaoka threatened, glaring at Takuma angrily. His white long hair was bound to a plait, and his sky blue eyes were as cold as ice. Takuma laughed in a sarcastic manner, scullin his brandy, not actually caring about Hideki's words at all. This feminine, beautiful man in front of him was a son off the rival yakuza's boss, and they were having a meeting in a cozy, quiet bar, talking about trading. They were always just fighting over everything.

"Oh, but Hide-kun~" Takuma said in a pleading voice, hiding his vuluptuous smirk. He had known Hideki for a long time, ever since they were children. He enjoyed teasing the other man so much that it took his mind away from work for a while. He knew that Hideki hated Takuma's nickname to himself. Takuma followed the color-change on Hideki's face. It went from pale white to tomato red in a nanosecond. "TAKUM---!!" Hideki started to shout, but just then Takuma's cell started to ring. A heavy sigh escaped from Hideki, and he glared at Takuma angrily.

`Who the heck is it at this time? Didn't I tell them that I'm with Hideki now??´ Takuma thought, frowning slightly. He saw Hideki's angry glare, and flashed a smile at his rival, who was probably the most closest person to him at the same time too. He stroked Hideki's cheek gently with his thumb, locking his lips to prevent the laugh from coming when he followed Hideki's cheeks go red once again. Then he answered to his cell.

"What now? I've told you not to interrupt my meetings with Hideki. It'd be better for you if the matter is something fucking important." Takuma snarled to the phone in a frightening tone, and Hideki smiled slightly, hearing that the other one was once again thinking of him as an important person. A slight blush took over his cheeks too, but Takuma didn't see it.

"..I'm really sorry to disturb you boss and your beloved Hideki-sama... But it's about the boy.." Said Shiro's voice from the phone, and Takuma's expression changed immediately. He frowned in a worried way, and rolled his eyes. "What now? Don't tell me he's dead.." Takuma said jokingly, but he already knew what the boy had done.

"No.. He's healthy and energetic... Actually a bit too energetic actually... He tried to escape... But I got him, and put him in double chains... I thought it was a good thing to inform you.." Takuma smothered his massive gush of laughter with coughing, and just left it to a twisted smile. He had know this already, so it wasn't suprising him too much, but one thing that was tickling him, was that how the boy had been able to deceive Shiro?

"Are you stupid? Letting a little kid like him even try to escape? Be sure to keep a watch on him from now on. This time I won't punish you, but next time I'm not sure if I'll be just as kind." He said, not sounding too frightening anymore. He was suddenly in a good mood. This boy was surely making his life more interesting.

Yes sir! Thank you. Was the answer Takuma got from the cell, and then he quit finished off the call. He smirked to himself, putting his cell to his pocket, and raising his face to meet Hideki's gaze. Hideki was glaring at him, being totally confused and jealous. He wanted to know who was the one Takuma was talking about. "I'll have to leave soon due to some abrupt circumstances, but yeah... where were we?" Takuma said, the smirk not leaving his lips anymore.

(wow a novel :) I don't mind sometimes I get in modes where i just keep writing too. Ohhh and I see a jealous rival coming into view. He's not going to like Taki.)

Shiro was relieved that Takuma wasn't going to punish him and then very confused. They didn't get away with things around this man... why the sudden change in heart? Maybe not heart more like mind games. He sighed putting his phone back in his pockets as he looked over at the boy huddled on the bed.

Taki was very bored as he was stuck there, "listen... can I at least get some TV or something? Also I'm hungry!"

Shiro rolled his eyes as he opened the door slightly to ask a maid to bring some food to the boy. Now that he was as tied efficiently he didn't think he had a change to escape. He had another man come into the room to watch him while he went to take care of some business.

The new guard was around Shiro's age but never really made a name for himself in this house, he was just another grunt. Taki rolled onto his stomach and looked over at the new guy then smirked, "welcome. You must be another big strong man to come protect me?"

Kaede looked over at the boy and blushed. His back was arched pressing his torso against the bed and he picked his bound legs up swinging them slowly. Smiling at the older man he knew if he could get this guy close enough he could probably take him down and at least steal his gun. His blond hair fell into his face as he licked his lips at the man.

Sure enough he came over right on cue, "I don't know what the boss wants with a gigolo but maybe I'll try you out." He yanked Taki up by his arm and undid his pants.

Taki sighed thinking, 'everyone is such a pervert...' Flinging his head forward he smashed his fore head against the mans erection. Howling Kaede fell back on the floor and Taki topping over him and pulled out his knife. Flicking the switch blade open he flipped onto his back and brought his legs up cutting through the leather cuffs. He closed the knife but hung onto it. His hand were too close for him to cut through them with the time he had, he didn't have enough leverage.

The guards outside the door rushed in and he kicked one in the face. The other guard tried to grab him from behind but he smashed his head back against his. It was then he was stopped as he was grabbed by his hair tightly and lifted to his tip toes, "owowowowow! Hey watch it!"

Shiro looked furious, "all you men are useless." He hit the back of his neck with his hand making Taki see stars and fall to the floor very dizzy. "This is getting really old kid." He threw Taki onto the bed and chained his foot again. He wanted to strip the boy but he made sure he didn't have anything else on him. Taki faded in and out for a few minutes before finally fding completely out.

Shiro flipped open his phone, "I hope he's done with Hizaoka..."

"--oh, and you're going to make me stop then?" Hideki asked, biting his lower lip sensually, gazing Takuma with his eyes, clearly seducing the muscular man. He was now being even more aggressive with his attempts, because he had gotten jealous of the boy Takuma had told him about. He had heard that the boy was just a hostage, but Hideki knew Takuma well enough, and he knew that Takuma wouldn't keep boring people as a hostage. There must have been something extraordinary about the boy. It was making Hideki boil.

The ringing voice interrupted their chat again. Hideki glared towards Takuma's pocket angrily, and Takuma just sighed when he saw that the caller was Shiro. `What did he do this time?´ Was the last though he had before he answered the call.

--

Takuma came back to the table after being away for 10 minutes. He picked up his jacked from the back rest of the bar stool, and flashed an apologizing smile towards Hideki. "I'm sorry, but something happened there, and I have to go to check it out." Takuma said, frowning a bit. He had thought that the boy would have been wise enough to not try escaping again, but he had been wrong. This boy really wasn't wise at all.

Hideki glanced at Takuma, knowing really well that it was something that concerned the boy back in Takuma's mansion. He just smiled at Takuma, and nodded. "No, it's fine. I was going to leave soon myself too." He lied, not showing his real expression at all. He was really mad right now.

Takuma chuckled at Hideki and ruffled his hair into a mess with his big hand. Hideki cried and almost fell down from his seat. "Hey!" He shouted, pretending to be angry, but Takuma knew that Hideki wasn't angry at all. "Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow then." He said, smirking, and then he left the bar. Hideki's eyes followed his back as he did so.

---

"Where is he?" Takuma asked in an angry manner, looking at the guards who were in front of his door just like usual. Even if Takuma knew that Taki was in his room, he had to make sure that the boy hadn't escaped when Takuma had been on his way here. One of the guards pointed at the door of Takuma's room, and Takuma charged in, slamming the door open with all his power.

((Haha, yeah he'll hate Taki for sure~~ :D))

Taki groaned softly as the sound reached his ears. His head was pounding from the hard hit Shiro gave him and loud noises made his ears ring, "you could open the door a little quieter..."

He shifted his body onto his side. The collar was still firmly around his neck and his hands were still chained to the hook on the collar giving him only a few inches. His foot caused the chains to jingle as he moved. The blond knew this man wouldn't be happy when he got home but he had to at least try to get out, "I'm sure they told you... I almost made it." He smirked over at him.

Takuma saw Taki lying on the bed with blurry eyes, and he sighed in relief. Boy hadn't gotten away yet. Then, when he got a bit calmer, an angry, frustrated smirk took over his lips. He was a bit disappointed in the boy. Had he actually believed he could get away from a Yakuza mansion? In the the worst scene Taki could have got shot down. This place wasn't a playground. And one more thing that frustrated Takuma. He had heard that Taki had seduced one of the guards, and that if something made his eyes see red.

"It really isn't nice you know," Takuma started in a calm voice, even if his inner mind was anything but calm; He was boiling with rage right now. He started to loosen his tie, letting it to hang open from his neck as he took a few, slow steps towards Taki. ", to ask someone to help you, and then try to leave without paying back at all." Takuma said, now already getting his jacket off, leaving only his shirt to cover his torso. He was now next to the bed, and he stopped there, letting his fierce eyes glare at the young boy who was lying on his bed as sexy as ever.

Taki listened to him then smirked back at him as he rolled onto his back. So the guard taddled on him. Maybe if he took down the main boss he could get out easier. He rolled onto his back and blew his bangs out of his face, "I planned on sending you a fruit basket."

The blond shifted on the bed taking note of the man's body. He was definitely stronger than him but Taki was scrappy. Maybe if he could wait until his hands could get free he could escape.

A mix of frustrated sigh and an amused chuckle left Takuma's lips, and he smirked a bit. "Oh, how nice of you... But unfortunately I don't really like fruits... except for maybe the citrus one's." He said, putting his hands to the bed, and ben over to Taki even more. Now there was only a few centimeters in between of their faces, and Takuma really had a hard time looking at the beautiful face and not touching it. It was a really tempting offer, but he didn't agree to it at all.

Takuma crouched his head to the side of Taki's, letting his lips touch the soft earlobe slightly. He breathed heavily, intentionally blowing the air into the direction of Taki's neckline. When he inhaled, he sniffed in the heady odour of the young, fresh skin, and enjoyed every moment of it. Finally he stopped torturing Taki, and opened his mouth, still letting his lips touch Taki's left earlobe. "I heard you seduced one of the guardians too... It must have been fun, playing around with my men, wasn't it?" He whispered in a teasing tone, and pulled away from the boy, a good 40 centimeters left in between them.

Taki was a bit surprised that he climbed on so easily. But he didn't undo his binds. He frowned for a moment before he felt a shudder run up his spin, "I did. He was easy to take down." Goosebumps rose up on his skin as his sensitive ear was toyed with. He hadn't really been touched much so his skin was hyper sensitive.

"Mind undoing my binds if your wanting to play?"

Takuma laughed. "Who's wanting to play with you, cage bird?" He asked, smirking evilly, but then he opened all of Taki's binds, leaving on only the chain that was attaching the boy's right leg to the bed. Then he sat down to bed, starting to open the buttons of his shirt in a skillful manner.

"Oh, and my men brought the food to your children like you wanted." He was saying the matter like there was no value to it at all, but actually he had been the one bringing food to the children himself. He had wanted to see if the boy had been speaking the truth about the many kids, and he had been amazed. There had been lots of orphan children who had been happy by just seeing food. They had ate everything, and even thanked Takuma for bringing the food. When Takuma had said it had been Taki who had sent this food, all the children had gone silent with eyes full of worry. They had been asking if Takuma knew where Taki was, and if Taki had abandoned them. It had made Takuma go silent for one of the rare times in his life. Those kids really cared for Taki, and Taki was an important figure to them. It was amazing Takuma slightly. Takuma had said that Taki was unable to come for some reasons, and then he had left. He had had no idea that Taki was someone so important.

"So you don't have to be worried anymore." Takuma continued, starting to loosen his shirt from his shoulders.

Taki looked at him a bit unsure of his actions. He pushed himself back on the bed a ways trying to back up from him, "I'm sure the kids were good and thanked your men properly. Their good kids just... in bad situations." The blond felt a little uneasy. Could he overpower this man?

The blond was very worried about his kids, "did they say anything about me? Do you know?" He leaned forward a little wondering if he could distract him. He was a little worried where this was going.