Mpreg

SailorRishi

Actually I do not really care about the genres anyway .. :)

I love almost every genre of story as long as it has dramatic part in it.. especially for yaoi of course :msn_red_fox 2

and I think...well, the presence of a baby in a man's belly may not make sense and seem silly, but it gives a dramatic impression and made ​​me interested..

It makes me excited knowing that there will be a small figure who inherits the blood of these two men..

and it's kind of cute to see a kid who has resemblances to their fathers... leaf3 somehow it gives me the warm feeling...

rabbit8 ahhhh ... * daydreaming *

• Like 2

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• cereflame

• CutiePie

Yeah MPREG Is really Cool if written nicely and believable as long it's magics/fantasy/science because that's the only way is possible. Of course, I don't think it'd make sense if they ACTUALLY gives birth- then.. uh... they're not really boys. but With C-section probably.

:hamtaro-005 (6):

Or something. But a good written/made Mpreg is difficult to find. I certainly don't mind at all. ^_^;;

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

MPREG is too much for my mind to handle. Just thinking where will it go out will make my head go nuts. I liked yaoi since there are no kids, I don't hate kids though but having them in the scene somewhat annoys me.

I LOVE MALE PREGNANCY! .. because it's so fun to watch the uke having a baby!..:hamtaro-005 (6):

but it's difficult to find lots of mpreg manga or doujinshi.. :hamtaro-005 (21):

Well, it's one of my guilty pleasures... I don't really know why I like it but I do. Of course, not always.

Let's be honest, how in hell does a dude get knocked up? As long as there's some kind of decent explanation (like in a fantasy story, involving not-so-humans characters or stuff like that) then I'm all for it, I absolutely love it... But if there's not, or the reason is a half assed mingle of stupid excuses, then no way in hell. It feels ridiculous just reading it.

personally i like mpreg fanfic, but its very rare to find any manga contains mpreg.

for example is animal X,maybe u can say it's hermaphroditic(have both sex) but to me still in mpreg genre....

the story very interesting and sometimes it is so romantic....

and the answer is YES I LIKE IT!

• 1 month later...

I don't mind Mpreg but it's just very very confusing in terms if biology and....arhg!! It's sweet to me, I like it, but where is the baby going to fit? Where is the baby going to come out? Where are the eggs generated? Or how is the sperm going to get to the egg???? *faints* Maybe I'm being too logical....

• Like 2

I agree with you DemonKittenz. It's a very interesting idea to be sure. But it does leave you with a lot of questions. It sounds like a very uncomfortable situation to be in. But it sure is funny :)

• Like 1

I guess, I'm okay with it. I find it bizarre but intriguing to read.

I'm more accepting if it's fantasy/sci-fic theme though.

I don't read fanfic.

I read m/m novels though.

I think there were a few yaoi manga that has mpreg.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't even like normal pregnancy, much less mpreg. I do love it when couples raise kids together, but the whole being pregnant thing with the swollen belly doesn't appeal to me very much :I

• Like 1

hmmm.... personally i dont like it....

but in some cases...like sex pistols...i can take it coz its in the fantasy kind of genre...but in others...specially the fanfics... NO..... its kinda like we are making the uke as a girl....i mean we have TOOOO much WEEpy uke already.....and then now they will be pregnant???? might as welll read shoujo anime then.....

• 2 weeks later...

well I read one of the mpreg story.. its about a man and a yokai ( Kappa) the man got pregnant because its natural as it say in the manga.. their baby came in the form of an egg.. through his belly button.. and the egg size is small like a pearl..

cute.. and then day hatch and turn to be a cute child.. like their parent..

• 1 month later...

I'm ok with two characters having a child through adoption or something like that. I like fatherly instinct and I find it super cute. The pregnancy thing for me though is a no. no no no. I am sorry but I don't even want to give it a try. Doesn't interest me in the least.

I think it's interesting and the first time I've ever heard about it was actually reading a fanfic of Riku and Sora from kingdom hearts... At first I was a little weird-ed out about it but I kept on reading it and it got more interesting. But I would say all in all it spices things up! It adds drama and passion and love in it! But that's just my opinion. ^-^

Oh my god I just found this picture of Cloud!~

Preggy.jpg

Well that would explain his moodiness <.>

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm... well, I suppose if the story's wellwritten, then maybe it's worth reading,

but mostly I think "leave pregnancy for women!".

Cuz quite frankly, if pregnancies was what I wanted to read about, I wouldn't have settled for yaoi.

But maybe that's just me...

• 3 months later...

i dont mind mpregs. it's interesting.

it's also cute how the couple will make it up for the lost mother figure to the child.

and as long as it's not exaggerated in any annoying way, it's fine.

and as long as there's like, as other did say, an acceptable logic that fits the story.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i read those too. i can't remember the name of one with the human and fox spirit, cld u tell me if you rmbr i'd love to read it again :o

Hate it! With a passion I'm not at all turned on by the idea of an baby growing in or coming out of an man a*se in anyway or form. I do however like stories with where the male plays a farther role, there is something sexy about a man who cares very much for his child. It is most likely my maternal instincts coming out, more so of late with me having a bun growing in the oven.

My friend sent me a Mpreg fanfic, it was actually well written. So, yeah, I really enjoyed it.

I don't mind reading those type's of facfics. I find them humorous, and some are really interesting.