Mpreg

SailorRishi

Mixed I guess It depends on the story.In the past I generally avoid fanfics,manga or books with mpreg cause I thought it would just ruin the story for me but one fanfic changed my mind. It was the only fanfic I read with mpreg so I think with good plot it could be interesting.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• tuti

• trishaotaku

• CutiePie

• 1 month later...

It absolutely hate it. especially because the characteristic of the pregnant male turns into the the characteristics of a female.

The whole beauty of Yaoi is that there is no danger of pregnancy. Of course the fact that I hate to read about pregnancies or the general crap about building a family which the society tries so hard to inject into our minds doesn't help the matter either. If there was just a single male pregnancy book, a one of it's kind, it would have been acceptable , may be even interesting despite being ridiculous but more than one book of this kind, is from my personal point of view, a catastrophe. But then again, they say one man's food is another man's poison, I guess the same is true for books.

Well, it depends on the characters? But honestly, I like the "real life" situations. I hate the impossible things like mpreg. Wearing wedding dress or something if you're a man, then it's okay. I imagine the uke is a girl when having a baby and such. But not a man, it's too weird for me! But it depends..

Biology aside, doesn't MPreg just defeat the whole purpose of yaoi?!?!?! If I want to see pregnancy I would look for a hetero couple! The only exceptions to this are if one of the boys is transgender, otherwise they can adopt and avoid all the nasty mood swings.

I would totally recommend a few to anybody who is interested in reading Mpreg novels.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If the offer is still valid, please recommend us some good Mpreg novels. :Gangnam:

Don't ask me why but Mpreg seems to go hand in hand with bear shifters. That's a good thing because I FREAKIN' LOVE BEAR SHIFTERS. :Excited:

Mpreg can get pretty creepy though... especially when the anus doubles as a birth canal. So C-sections FTW!!! :Gangnam:

Anyone interested in mpreg novels, i can reccomend a few.

Balancing Karma from I.D. Locke (it's a long read but entertaining too. Also, author's other stories are enjoyable too)

Midnight Matings series from Stormy Glenn (not all of the series but some are mpeg)

Mate or Meal series from Scarlet Hyacinth (some of the series are mpreg)

Also, you may like to look at mpreg book lists from some known book review sites:)

This is all i can recall right now. Hope it helps.

I don't have much interest in these kind of yaoi. I actually find it more cute when a yaoi couple adopts. :leaf15:

I can't forget the time I read this yaoi hentai manga where the guy gave birth through his dick. No joke.

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha really! Please let me know that novel. I wanna read that! Sounds hilarious.

I have never heard before of this subject until know. *sigh* thank you yaoi otaku forum for learning me new things haha.

I don't think male pregnancy is my "cup of tea".

But adoption or similar sounds ok. But I don't like kids.

I know that manga lol..

I don't mind with mpreg and it is definitely my kind of kink *laugh*

Thanks to my otp ereri's omegaverse doujinshi, I came to like mpreg

• 8 months later...

I have to admit that I am a big sucker for Omegaverse type of mangas and fanfics. And those usually involve mpreg. Call it corny but I want to see/read/imagine a physical "fruit" of their love foxy2:Red_fox:

I have to admit that I am a big sucker for Omegaverse type of mangas and fanfics. And those usually involve mpreg. Call it corny but I want to see/read/imagine a physical "fruit" of their love foxy2:Red_fox:

I'm with you ^^ alpha/beta/omega verse is also my guilty pleasure :Frustrated: when I search for fanfiction, fic with a/b/o universe or mpreg is on the top of my search lists *hides*

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I guess I can accept mpreg to a certain extent, really depends on how it's portrayed. Like I'am not really into those world setting where women don't exist or mpreg is just a natural given state of affairs. Neither am I particularly fond of male characters who somehow were born with both set of parts so they're naturally portrayed as submissive and feminine and such. I mean just because you were born with a vagina doesn't mean you have to use it. What's that dick of yours there for? Slam that "Seme" of yours into the bed and put that tool to good use for crying out loud.

Or if you want to do mpreg then make it the result of some Eldritch abomination messing with the character's body or something, at least it's more interesting and juicy this way.

I guess at the end of the day I'am okay with mpreg, just hope to see the guy getting pregnated be more than just a girl with useless extra parts.

• 6 months later...

Why I've missed this thread? :D

Mpreg is ridiculous dude! But it's actually an interesting read. I found this theme mostly in omegaverse. And I agree with you

as long as it makes sense. Did I read it? Yeah..one or two times. And if anyone here interested, manga
&
has mpreg in it.

i know it's not everyone's cup of tea. i've read quite a lot of BL novels with this theme and i actually enjoyed it quite a bit. as long as the concept is well-executed and the story plot is intriguing, i don't mind at all.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeeey for MPreg! yeey for Omegaverse XD

I love reading mpreg theme bl manga, I love Harami Bara, Pendulum: Kemonohito Omegaverse and it's sequel Remnant: Kemonohito Omegaverse, Kashikomarimashita, Destiny etc. onion3onion3