Another link download exp. MU

passioncakes

hai guys ,,,

i just wanna give u a suggestion about the download link. MU (Mega Upload) was already shut down and if u don't mind please give us another link except MU so we can download it leaf1

some of link were took place in the MU so we can't download such BL drama / movies and manga ... it's kind of sad :leaf9:

hope u can understand :hamtaro-005 (5):

• Like 1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• chiakaiyuki

• passioncakes

• nicicia

Yes, I know your concern, we obviously know that MU was closed, but it's impossible to upload all the files in a few days. We have thousands of links to update and each file takes hours to upload.

So, those who have uploaded files to Megaupload, please try to upload them to another sharing file site.

To those who only want to download, try to understand the situation and have patience. Nobody is paid to upload them, each of us takes from their free time to upload files so that others can download.

• Like 19

Lucky for me MediaFire is still working. I agree with Key. It takes a hell of a time to upload all your stuff to another file sharing site, especially for the large files (games and anime). Mind that uploading takes much more time than downloading.

• Like 6

Mayi suggest that the files should be encoded smaller so that it will be easier to upload and download (use mp4 or mkv)

Well then,these who can and have the time will do it. Thank you for the suggestion, as said above - we all are doing our best,using our free time without getting paid to do it for you to be satisfied. Please understand and be patient.

Mayi suggest that the files should be encoded smaller so that it will be easier to upload and download (use mp4 or mkv)

How do you do this?

I have a few .mkv movies which are 4GB+ and there's no way I'm uploading that much XD

• Like 1

You can use winrar to make movies/anime/manga into rar files. I think they take less time to upload, though I have not tried this myself. I am re-uploading what I can with rapidshare.com . Mind you, it takes 2-3 hours per movie, so please be patient.

• Like 1

The problem is that WinZip or WinRAR cannot shrink movie files very much. So, you don't gain very much size. The only advantage is that you can split large movies into smaller zipfiles for easier (shorter) uploading and downloading. But in the end you still have to upload all the GB.

• Like 2

anoo... my other forum also having a hard time..

but they used transload to mediafire i think.. it makes them upload faster... :)

i can ask them how to do it... are you guys interesting?

even with the internet in my country is so bad they can upload file with many gigas... :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

well there is also another option...you guys can use a HJsplit program which it split 1 movie into different smaller byte part (usually 100mb per part)...of course its gonna take a long time since it will be uploaded in different part for 1 movie, but its can upload faster since it only have small byte...the file can be join back using the same program once all part have been completely download.... ;D

BTW you don't have to convert the file to other format...

• Like 1

thanks to you who listen to my (our) problem and sorry if I disturb ur busy time just to heard my problem hehehe :hamtaro-005 (15):... It just a suggestion for YO so we can always share what we get and give it to other members

I love YO and it would be more happy if we can share to others leaf3:leaf3:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...