hama71

I know right? It got cut when they were still talking about Shingyouji.

I had to replay that particular scene several times. ahahahahhahahah!!! i can't get enough of it.

And Misu baby YOU ARE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU KISSED THE EVER LOVING CUTENESS OF SHINGYOUJI IN THE FITTING ROOM! WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! *points finger at shirt*

YOU ARE WEARING THAT SEXY SHIRT WHILE TALKING ABOUT SHINGYOUJI! HAHAHA!!!

@ShivaDrake: First lemme say thanks so much for the friend request. MisuShin fans unite! :D

You know even before TK5 was English subbed I had the strongest feeling that Takumi and Misu were talking about Shingyouji especially that Takumi was saying Shingyouji and observing Misu's expressions. So having been able to watch this attempted English-sub just made my suspicions ever so clear but listening to Misu say..."We may not be lovers but he STILL belongs to me." just totally drove me insane with happiness. LOL I kept backing up to those words and the way Baba-chan said it. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!

I guess my overactive mind is overactivating again. Because I am remembering when Takumi told Shingyouji that if he was unhappy with Misu they might as well break up and what did Shingyouji say? He said it was too complicated to just break up.

MEANING?

NO WAY IN HELL I AM EVER GONNA BREAK UP WITH MISU! THAT'S SO TOTALLY NOT HAPPENING, HAYAMA-SAN! Like duh..who wants to break up with a hotness like that?

@June: heck yeah! i am excited over the smallest details myself because it is because of these details where we find the clues and codes to their relationship. Ohohohohohohoho!!! xD Gosh, i wish I could read the novel too. I never doubted that Misu is such a gentle and caring person. He may appear a bit distant with Shingyouji but really he adores him like crazy. You don't tell someone "He belongs to me" and not feel a thing. He feels it. He feels Shingyouji A LOT! WOOHOOO!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! I haven't spazzed for MisuShin like this in a long time since I'm so freakin busy. But it's so GREAT to watch these scenes about them. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• yojichan

• Ueda_Angel

• Last_sky16

And Misu baby YOU ARE WEARING THE SAME SHIRT THAT YOU USED WHEN YOU KISSED THE EVER LOVING CUTENESS OF SHINGYOUJI IN THE FITTING ROOM! WAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! *points finger at shirt*

YOU ARE WEARING THAT SEXY SHIRT WHILE TALKING ABOUT SHINGYOUJI! HAHAHA!!!

ahahahaha I kill myself laughing, your posts are too funny onion4onion4:msn_red_fox 2

ahahaah that shirt calls a lot of hot stuff to my mind :7yoyo10:

So having been able to watch this attempted English-sub just made my suspicions ever so clear but listening to Misu say..."We may not be lovers but he STILL belongs to me." just totally drove me insane with happiness. LOL I kept backing up to those words and the way Baba-chan said it.

OMG just thinking about Baba saying that sort of things with his sensual voice makes me becoming insane xD

NO WAY IN HELL I AM EVER GONNA BREAK UP WITH MISU! THAT'S SO TOTALLY NOT HAPPENING, HAYAMA-SAN! Like duh..who wants to break up with a hotness like that?

ahahahahah it's screamingly funny thinking of that quiet Shingjouji shouting that sort of thing to Takumi!!!!!!!!!:msn_red_fox 2:msn_red_fox 2:msn_red_fox 2

Gosh, it's incredibly moving thinking that only thing he wishes for Tanabata is to be at Misu's side without be a bother :Red_fox: how cute!!! (don't worry, Shingjouji, you don't know it yet but Arata is going to kiss you in fitting room ahahahah)

He may appear a bit distant with Shingyouji but really he adores him like crazy. You don't tell someone "He belongs to me" and not feel a thing. He feels it. He feels Shingyouji A LOT! WOOHOOO!!!!

oh gosh when Arata said that I had a heart attack onion4 yeah Arata truly loves Shingyouji, but he likes to act like a sadist :cuteonion9: I'd give anything to see Arata that treats Shing kindly (like he did in the fitting room AHHHHHHHH :msn_red_fox 2 OK, don't let me think about that scene otherwise I get too overexcited onion4onion4:cuteonion50:)!!!

Really, this movie is really driving me mad :msn_red_fox 2 I've always it on my mind :5yoyo21: !!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure to have properly understood a thing that Shingyouji said... "Our bodies may join well but nothing more".... does it mean that they HAVE SLEPT TOGETHER YET????!!!onion7:9onion70:

• Like 1

Really, this movie is really driving me mad I've always it on my mind !!!!

Anyway, I'm not sure to have properly understood a thing that Shingyouji said... "Our bodies may join well but nothing more".... does it mean that they HAVE SLEPT TOGETHER YET????!!!

OHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!! Thank you! thank you! i'm glad you enjoyed my spazzing. believe me whenever MisuShin/BabaTaiki is concerned I spazz like crazy. I can go on and on and on...LOL xD

yup it means that they have slept together already and just reading from that context, they most likely slept together several times. (notice how big my smile when I said that. weeeeeeeeeeee!!!)

another reason is the way they communicate with each other. their body language. these are two people who share an intimate physical relationship, it's not some weird fanboy thing. they ACTUALLY LIKE each other. (oooh! my smile went BIG again. heeeeeeeee!!!!)

OMG! yeah i remember that pre-Tanabata day where Shingyouji and Takumi were talking on the table and Shingyouji leans back and says that he was willing to settle to stay close to Misu without being a bother. Just like Misu, he is also hiding the depth of what he feels for Misu. Even though he and Takumi are good friends, there are things about Misu that he will not open to anyone. kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! I LOVE MY BRAIN!!! IT'S OVERACTIVE AGAIN. xD

okay, it's official I am calling Misu's striped shirt as "Misu's sex shirt" I can't think of any better apt description for it. ahihihihihi! YOSH!

• Like 2

Misu and Shin...just so much sexual tension there. I mean I love Takumi and Gii because they are sooo romantic and all but what makes Shin and Misu so amazing (and sometimes my fav couple) is the fact that it is sooooooooooooooo freakin obvious as to how much they truly love each other and yet they don't go around necessarily showing it off to everyone )at least Misu isn't) as much as Gii and Takumi (not counting the fact that Takumi and Gii are hiding their relationship from the younger students) and yet the moments where (Misu) they do show it your heart just completely melts....

like in that scene where Takumi askeds "But you aren't lovers right?" and Misu just casually responds "We may not be but he belongs to me." Misu may not say 'I love you' directly but by saying 'he belongs to me' is his weird way of saying 'he belongs to me because I love him and I will not let anyone have him.'.... basically saying they were meant for each other and he wouldn't have it any other way....Shin is his pet after all.

As for that shirt....it is definitely special. Both times we've seen him say 'he's mine' he was wearing that shirt and I know that the continuation of that scene is him leaving the room, I wouldn't be surprised as to where he went ;)

• Like 4

Yep, I think that Shing loves Arata badly, but when he saw him so closed to Sagara-senpai he really thought that Arata just wanted to have some fun with him, nothing more… Moreover Arata is always so mean towards him, that’s normal Shing'd think to be just a bother for him TT.TT

That’s why Shing looks so dazed and terribly happy after that Arata invites him to a date… IN THAT FITTING ROOM…. And then Arata hugs him…. IN THAT FITTING ROOM…. And then kisses him…. IN THAT FITTING ROOM… AHHHHHHHH now I got a fetish for fitting rooms!!!!!!…Now I see fitting rooms anywhere… watching out my windows, I see fitting rooms…. Listening to my teacher during lesson I see him as a BIG FITTING ROOM….

FITTING ROOMS & STIP(P)ED SHIRTS FOREVER xD!!!!!

Anyway, I remember that their sex relationship was explicit in the manga, but in the movie Shing acts so shyly toward Arata that it makes me think that probably they didn't do it yet… I WAS WRONG onion7

OH GOSH CAN’T IMAGINE THEM BEING TOGETHER IN A BED…..

OMG right now I get mad for kiss scenes, what will happen if I watch a hotter one????!!! Arata which hugs Shing… or kisses his neck… or licks his ear… or….. AHHHHHHHH STOOOOP!!!!!:Red_fox5:

AHAHAHAHAH I’m such a perv… BABA, GET OUT OF MY MIND!!!!:Red_fox12:

Anyway, I think they’re really made for each other, too…

Just think about outside scene, when Arata meets Shing’s glance…

(just as Sagara-san is harassing GII ahahaha) pay attention! and just notice how Misu opens his lips slightly…

(Ahahha it sounds like I’m a voice over in a documentary )

And he was like “Oh gosh, it’s n.135, Kanemitsu Shingyouj. I may fall in love with him…” AHHHHHHH!

They fall in love for each other at first sight...

And all it started with a pencil… a pencil… HOLY PENCIL!!!! *bow*bow*

Geez, Baba has such a great expressiveness… I love his glance towards Shing in that damned FITTING ROOM (XD) it's so sweet! Baba’s PUPPY EYEEEES

DEMO!!! I wonder…. How did their relationship start??? WHEN, WHERE, HOW??!! I mean, after Shing joined Shindou WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN THEM???? I wonna know it!!!!onion4

Maybe Arata used the chocolate trick… or most likely he might just wear that MISU’S SEX SHIRT and then it did all on its own… ahahahah you're right Yoji-chan, that name is absolutely suitable for it!!

I think that shirt has some magic and sensual powers as well ..... yep!

• Like 1

Wow I'm off my laptop for a few hours and look what I missed. Yeah you guys are going crazy about the 'pure pair' aren't you. Not that I blame you trust me.

@ShivaDrake. I'm working on a fic called 'Thru His Eyes" A retelling of Pure. I'm writing it from Misu's point of view. I don't have too much written yet cause I'm busy with work but I plan on putting my two cents in on how they 'got together' while staying true to the actual story. So you may find out how they 'got together' if you will.

• Like 1

OMG!!! as much as I adore the MisuShin/BabaTaiki pair and watching them and reading fanfics about them and writing fics about them, one of my most enjoyable activities related to this is reading comments about them.

AND WE'RE ALL GOING CRAZY ABOUT THEM! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

@eragon: oh yeah, SEXUAL TENSION. there's a whole lot of that between Misu and Shingyouji. They are definitely not as lovely dovey as TakuGii but what they do have is driving us all insane with excitement. I mean even Baba-chan and Taiki seem to exude the same appeal when they're together. I'm not assuming they have sexual tension too. LOL but IF they do, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

@ShivaDrake: Gosh, this is so much fun! Can I take you out for coffee or something? We should talk. It's so refreshing to read someone spazz over MisuShin like you do. My good friend June (Last_sky16) is another one who goes absolutely bonkers over the pair and it's so great that this fanbase is growing. woohooo!

I love what you said about the HOLY PENCIL! HAHA!! HOLY PENCIL! How many love stories can begin in such a way, huh? and it totally worked for MisuShin. And neither of them intended it to be that way. For me one of the most mesmerizing scenes of Pure was when Shingyouji and Misu locked gazes at each other. The way Taiki's eyes flickered from awe to damn-you're-so-hot-i-cannot-pull-away and Baba-chan's surprised look then slowly changing into oh-what-the-heck-you're-gonna-be-mine

That entire scene right there just really totally pulled me in. I mean seriously it could have been cheesy as hell. I've seen other movies try to do this whole gazing from a distance act and they usually come off as cheesy and deliberate. But not the way Taiki and Baba-chan did it because they had such an opposite reaction to each other yet their actions were very much the same and in character. Neither of them hesitated when the moment hit them. Neither of them expected such a strong attraction. Of course it seemed long in the movie but in reality that kind of gazing probably only took a few seconds. But DAMN IT CAPTURED EVERYTHING!!! *faints*

I TOTALLY LOVE how that scene played out right there. uhm...can I faint again? LOL

As I read the comments, I suddenly imagined us all MisuShin fans crowded and squeezing tightly inside a fitting room and squealing like crazy.

Sales Lady: (knocks door) Ahm....ladies excuse me, only one person inside the fitting room please? Please keep your voices down.

Yojichan: (peaks head out from the door) Aaaah! Just give us like two minutes. We're reliving a moment in BL history here. Thank you! *grins*

Everyone: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

rabbit1rabbit4rabbit2rabbit8:leaf18::leaf16::leaf3::leaf15::leaf3:leaf1:5yoyo34::7yoyo10::msn_red_fox 2:Red_fox10::cuteonion58::1onion52:onion4onion0onion6:3onion15::cuteonion57:

• Like 1

Yo-chan, you're making me want to write a one-shot for MisuxShin! No one will have to read it of course so if I write it I doubt I'll put it up. I don't want to bother anyone with it.

• Like 2

"As I read the comments, I suddenly imagined us all MisuShin fans crowded and squeezing tightly inside a fitting room and squealing like crazy.

Sales Lady: (knocks door) Ahm....ladies excuse me, only one person inside the fitting room please? Please keep your voices down.

Yojichan: (peaks head out from the door) Aaaah! Just give us like two minutes. We're reliving a moment in BL history here. Thank you! *grins*

Everyone: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

When I watch that scene of the staring between Misu and Shin its funny because it doesn't feel like the whole "love at first sight" thing....I totally agree that some movies do that long distant stare and it is cheesy as hell. I know Misu teases him about it later and says 'what? love at first sight?" or something like that but at least for me I feel like in that moment when their eyes locked it was more like a connection had been made. That their lives would now forever be intertwined whether they liked it or now. Of course they fell in love with each other (one being a bit more vocal about it than the other) but that first stare felt like it was the thing that would bind them together from now on.

A few things I have to say about that scene....one being how much I laughed at Gii pushing away Sagara's advances since he was already so much in love with Takumi. It's priceless.

2) When Sagara sees Gii and runs off to him you see the obvious hurt in Misu's eyes.

3) When Sagara pets Misu's head and then Misu doing the same thing to Shin in the cafe before leaving makes me think that he was just using Shin in the sense of now he had someone that he could treat the same that Sagara had treated him.

4) Misu obviously had a crush on Sagara and during the movie we see him smile when he's talking to Sagara and around him. Makes you think he still has a crush on the guy. I kind of feel that yes that is true and also that maybe he was only doing that to maybe deny any feelings he had on Shin. Basically "I can't have feelings for Shin because I already have a crush on Sagara" if you get what I'm saying. But then that was basically washed away slowly when 1) Shin first turned down the date and then when Shin saw Misu and Sagara together on their date. What I got from Misu reaction to seeing Shin then was "Oh no, I've been caught by the one I really love with another guy. How could I do this?" and of course even more enforced Misu ran after and left with Shin.

This is basically why I freaking love both couples. For those who wanted the sweet and romantic couple we have the darling Takumi and Gii who will gladly profess their love to each other. For those who want a bit more dramatic and frustrating couple we have the beloved Shin and Misu who in reality don't really need to say it out loud because of the little things they do that in all honesty basically scream 'I love you' even if you can't physically hear it. And I honestly think that Misu would probably never really say 'I love you' out loud.

And not to bring down Bishin because I did love him in Takumi 3 but I just gotta say that in all honesty I can't see him kissing Baba...idk but that's just me. I mean if he had stuck around and done the kiss scene and we never had Taiki then maybe I'd be thinking differently but in honesty I feel that for this scene it was basically made for Baba and Taiki.

• Like 2

@eragon: I must express how absolutely thrilling it is to read your thoughts on MisuShin and the way you analyzed them. I agree so much as well. :D

from my perspective, it didn't come off right away that Misu turned down a shopping date with shingyouji on tanabata day. he looked like he genuinely forgot about it plus he's been very busy trying to put the spanish musical event for shidou. but he did try to make it up to shingyouji (hallway scene) and did anyone notice Misu's face when Shingyouji smiled and turned down the invitation? It was screaming SAY WHUT? DID YOU JUST SAY NO TO ME? That was CLASSIC! Hahahahahhaha!!! No words needed to be said the way Baba-chan's facial reaction right there.

I LOVE that excited face Shingyouji made and forcing it to be a sad one even as he smiled at Misu to decline his offer.

I think Misu did believe that Shingyouji was pulling away from him and in that vulnerable state yeah agreeing to meet with his senpai to a cafe seemed like a good idea UNTIL Shingyouji wakes him up and makes him realize it was a bad idea afterall. Shingyouji was DESPERATELY trying to seem okay with the situation even voicing acceptance that Misu might be better off with Sagara but the cafe scene did not prepare him for that at all. They both realized what a damn setup they got themselves into.

I love their quiet aggressiveness towards each other. They're deliciously possessive of each other. I cannot get enough of these two. They're always so exciting to watch.

• Like 1

SUGOI!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH MISUSHIN FEVER!!!!

I was quite busy with my add math's work this week and now I'VE DONE IT!!!

KYAAAA!!! and seeing yojichan went crazy again is such an amusing view. LOL

Well as yojichan said, we are ONE of the first MisuShin fans here.

As you can see, we dominated the 1st TK forum. LOL

Well for me MisuShin is isn't just about those smexy and explicit relationship.

Their relationship is different from others.

For TakuGii they are really sweet and just by looking at them we could feel like we are in love. But MisuShin, when I look at them...THEY BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES! Their love is full of everything!

Angst, love, sweetness.. GOSH THEY HAVE ALL OF IT!

I fell in love for MisuShin when I first time watch TK Pure trailer.

The scene where Shingyouji runs brought tears to my eyes. I dunno why am I feeling the pain so I decided to read 'bout them and understands.

Baba chan and Taiki brought MisuShin like they ARE the one. When Shingyouji first fell for Misu, I think he sees Misu as something that could bring him happiness. While Misu, maybe he wasn't really that serious but seeing how devoted Shingyouji is.. he opens his heart.

Well I love the fact that BabaTaiki played as MisuShin becoz they are such a perfect couple.

Even in reality they still have that 'lover' aura.

I love when Baba chan looks at Taiki... I feel like his eyes is saying how much he loves being around Taiki. LOL

I cried so hard when Shingyouji forcefully smile at Misu when he was turned down. GOSH!!!!! HE REALLY SHOWS HOW MUCH HE'S HURT!!!!! *and I'm imagining him as a bunny that time xD*

His face showed that "I finally know what am I to him"!!!!

HEHEHEH I GOTTA STOP NOW BEFORE I LOST MY BREATH FOR TALKING 'BOUT THEM NONSTOPLY!!!

@Tat-chan

please do write about MisuShin!!!

U promised me when I fell sick remember?

I'm one of your fans!!!!!

WRITE~~WRITE!!!!!!

• Like 3

@June: you know what it's like for us whenever we talk about MisuShin, it's like the Pringles tag line, "Once you pop, you can never stop." So we have to hold ourselves back or we just explode all over about them. It must be love, baby! It has got to be.

What I love about them is that when I spazz over them, I am feeling it. The excitement, the rush of emotions and all the giddiness about it. I feel like the Energizer bunny and I keep going on and on and on about it.

But then when I don't talk about it and I just think of them, there is this sweet calmness I feel and I know it. I'm sure without a doubt that I can always count on MisuShin/BabaTaiki to be really good to each other. You can't go wrong with them. They're super amazing and everything else.

It just feels so fresh all over again. They really got that special quality that really touch and break your heart and make it whole again.

• Like 2

@Jun-ne-san, I will probably start working on the one-shot tonight after I get back from the convention. I'm out of town and heading to an anime convention for the day :) I am going to have so much freaking fun yea! But I can't promise a good one though. Mediocre at best compared to most writer's including Yo-chan. (sighs)

I am thinking of stopping my posts here. I never have anything to say and when I do it's not even worth being read anymore.

• Like 1

@yojichan

*sigh*

Gosh!!! I feel so grateful becoz MisuShin at least has movie about them. The movie really changed me and my life. I still cried whenever i watched the movie. Something about the movie really touched my heart.

I think Pure really moved so many hearts. One of my friends here has encountered the same situation. He told me how Pure changed his life tremendously.

I think one of the great reasons Pure brought so much impact to us is the actors. I still cant forget how Baba chan said "I can love this guy" when the 1st time he met Taiki. OMG!!! I AM WONDERING WHAT'S IN HIS MIND THAT TIME!!! >.

btw do u still rmb when Shingyouji told Takumi about how Misu threatened him about Rin~rin? He kicked Shing when his classmate was out?? I was thinking dirty that time. Yosh!!! *grins*

@Tat-chan

DOSHITE??!!!! I dun care about who's better or not. I love your ideas and u are who u are. Dun compare urself with others. Please NEVER DO! I want you to be youself becoz ur writings are amazing. ^^

Im saying this as a friend and as a fan. :-)

• Like 2

Please Tat chan write a fanfic. I really want to read another fanfic of you.

Yojichan, I really miss these comments of you. You love so much Misu and Shin. All of you make me want to see Pure again. I want so much to see another movie about these two. I love, love, love Misu and I want him to confess his love to Shin.

• Like 2

"from my perspective, it didn't come off right away that Misu turned down a shopping date with shingyouji on tanabata day. he looked like he genuinely forgot about it plus he's been very busy trying to put the spanish musical event for shidou. but he did try to make it up to shingyouji (hallway scene) and did anyone notice Misu's face when Shingyouji smiled and turned down the invitation? It was screaming SAY WHUT? DID YOU JUST SAY NO TO ME? That was CLASSIC! Hahahahahhaha!!! No words needed to be said the way Baba-chan's facial reaction right there.

I LOVE that excited face Shingyouji made and forcing it to be a sad one even as he smiled at Misu to decline his offer.

I think Misu did believe that Shingyouji was pulling away from him and in that vulnerable state yeah agreeing to meet with his senpai to a cafe seemed like a good idea UNTIL Shingyouji wakes him up and makes him realize it was a bad idea afterall. Shingyouji was DESPERATELY trying to seem okay with the situation even voicing acceptance that Misu might be better off with Sagara but the cafe scene did not prepare him for that at all. They both realized what a damn setup they got themselves into.

I love their quiet aggressiveness towards each other. They're deliciously possessive of each other. I cannot get enough of these two. They're always so exciting to watch."

totally saw that ...one moment Shin was like 'OMG he wants to spend time together' then it was like 'no, we can't. He likes Sagara and shouldn't be a bother or hindrance' and then he (breaking my heart at the same time) respectfully declines...what makes it even more compelling was Misu's face. He looked kind of hurt as well.

I think your right yojichan...I think he agreed to the date with Sagara more out of the fact that Shin had turned him down and was pulling away from him. And in Shin view...he was doing Misu a favor by pulling away and not being so clingy which would let Misu be with Sagara.

And then came the scene at the cafe. The test that fate (or Gii) set up for them. Shin believing that Sagara was best for Arata now had to see them together. Misu thinking that he didn't have any real feelings for Shin and liked Sagara a lot more agreed to go out on that day. Now here they were being tested and Shin couldn't stand seeing them together and when he left Misu ran after him and left with him.

I was watching the changing room scene...we have Misu being his charmingly,seductive self and Shin being his adorable nervous self. I noticed that as soon as Shin hugs Misu, Misu has this look of complete relief and satisfaction...it was as if as soon as he could feel and smell Shin in his arms again he was like "all is right with the world again." He was seriously relishing in the fact that he had his pet again in his arms to hold and touch.

• Like 3

@eragon92

I AGREE WITH YOU!!!

I love the part when Misu embraced Shingyouji with a smile on his face. Not an obvious smile but we still can detect it. ^^

I think we could feel the 'fuuuh' on his face. Misu was like "Gosh, I'm never gonna let him go ever again.." And this never stops me from going crazy!!!!

I once told by yojichan that MisuShin's love is very coded with their expressions.

Gosh!!! Im getting teary again. *sobs*

I think im called them as my 'Da Vinci Couple' LOL

• Like 2

"I love the part when Misu embraced Shingyouji with a smile on his face. Not an obvious smile but we still can detect it. ^^

I think we could feel the 'fuuuh' on his face. Misu was like "Gosh, I'm never gonna let him go ever again.." And this never stops me from going crazy!!!!"

Agreed...IDK if it's the camera angle or is just the way he lowers his head when he's embracing Shin in that seen but even though his mouth is cover you can still very much tell that he is smiling as he hugs Shin and his hands roam a little. He's totally relishing in the feel of Shin in his arms and like you said, he's totally giving of the "I ain't letting you ever go" feel.

You absolutely right. I think Gii and Takumi work because they are very vocal about the way they feel. They are not scaring of tell each other their feelings. With Misu and Shin, they don't say it aloud (not counting the times Shin says I love you) but you just have to read through their facial expressions and the little gestures that they do. I remember when I first watched Pure and it was the scene in the executive room for the chocolate kiss. As soon as Shin started complimenting the other guy Misu quickly started saying how he was taking the other chocolate...like he wanted the attention to revert back to him and not some other guy. I may be just reading into it but that's the feeling I got.

• Like 3

@eragon92

Hahahahaha!!! I thought the same too when Misu did the choco kiss!!! Misu was like "Oh yeah wtv. Now stop talking about tht man..and starts looking at me.." Hehehehe *hit myself*

Shingyouji is a very direct person but he still keeps some of his feelings for his own. We could feel how hurt he is when he's looking at Misu when that guy passed out.

Well I think that is why the director chose BabaTaiki. Not everyone could play with their emotions like that. Each of the feelings must be very strong till someone like me who cant understand Japanese could still be cryinng while watching it without subs. That's what is the difference between TakuGii and MisuShin. They are both a very lovely couple. ^^

• Like 2

I'm so happy to see here a lot of new posts about MisuShin WOOOOOWWWWWW!!!

I just wanna say thank u to you minna-san for giving me such a great time here !!!!!

HOHOHOHOHOO I get so overexcited before writing about MisuShin that I can hardly stay sitting in my chair!

I dunno where to begin, guys.... so many things to say AHHHHHHHH!!!!

As I read the comments, I suddenly imagined us all MisuShin fans crowded and squeezing tightly inside a fitting room and squealing like crazy.

Everyone: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

@Yojichan: Gosh, I almost split my sides with laughter reading your post XDXDXD!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahaahahah yeah, let's organize a fitting rooms' tour!!! mmmm Let me think... a group of crazies all herded into one fitting room waving striped shirts around and screaming like idiots.... KYYYAAHHHH I wanna do it!!!!!! XDXDXD

@ShivaDrake. I'm working on a fic called 'Thru His Eyes" A retelling of Pure. I'm writing it from Misu's point of view. I don't have too much written yet cause I'm busy with work but I plan on putting my two cents in on how they 'got together' while staying true to the actual story. So you may find out how they 'got together' if you will.

@Ueda_Angel: YOU'RE REALLY AN ANGEL, AREN'T YOU?!! can't wait to read it!!!!

really, I CAN'T really imagine HOW their love affair started... HOHOHOHO really, can u think of their FIRST KISS without spazzing out like a crazy????!!!! :6onion72: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed...IDK if it's the camera angle or is just the way he lowers his head when he's embracing Shin in that seen but even though his mouth is cover you can still very much tell that he is smiling as he hugs Shin and his hands roam a little. He's totally relishing in the feel of Shin in his arms and like you said, he's totally giving of the "I ain't letting you ever go" feel

@Eragon: THAT’S why I love that scene madly!!!! Misu looks so relieved as if he feels at peace with the world.

I love the way he raises his eyebrow and whispers “This shirt feels nice” (with that SUPER SEXY VOICE....reaLLy, I can't get enough of talkin' about BABA'S beautiful VOICE.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM)

Anyway, in Arata’s language that means: “I’m so happy to have you by my side again but you know that I CAN'T say it openly. I've my sadist's reputation to maintain, EH!! So all I can do is to put my face up in your neck and breathe"

YOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmmm maybe it’s just my fan-girled perv mind or just as Misu was buttoning up Shin’s shirt the cameraman ZOOMED IN all in a sudden??! Uhuh it was like: ohhhhhh what’s going on here?!! Lemme see better...

EHEHEH thank u cameraman, in that moment you were just reading my mind! GOOD JOB!

4) Misu obviously had a crush on Sagara and during the movie we see him smile when he's talking to Sagara and around him. Makes you think he still has a crush on the guy.

@Eragon: I'm going to use Shingjouji to express myself

qqq.jpg

EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?????????????????????????????????

WHAAAAT? Misu had a crush on Sagara???!!!

well guys I read Takumi's series manga long time ago so right now I don't remember a heck about the story soooooo I may be wrong but as I see it Misu is so friendly to Sagara because he sees him just as a dear friend...

and I'm quite sure that he's not used to smiling at Shing because he doesn't know how to express properly his feelings for him. He tries to belittle his feelings for him just calling him MY PET. But, really.... We all are wrong thinking that Misu never smiles at Shing, because.....

0.jpg

ARATA actually SMILES AT SHINGGGGGGG ALWAYS!!!!!!!

Uhhhhhh SHING U think that Misu never smiles at you, but he actually smiles at you just when YOU CAN’T SEE IT!!!

Uhuh that naughty boy!!!!

oh Gosh, joking apart, that scene really makes me feel a pang... after looking back at that moment Misu's face is so damned saaaaad TT.TT!! it's like in that moment he realized suddenly HOW MUCH he cared about Shing and HOW much he needed that Shing'd keep loving him in such pure way

And then came the scene at the cafe. The test that fate (or Gii) set up for them.

Yeah it was fate. A fate called GII. THAT OLD FOX!!!

He’s a sort of Cupid. Nobody’s immune to CuGii’s love arrow.

Without GII'S good deed we might not have been able to enjoy fitting room's scene.

Daisuke%2BWatanabe.jpg

Let’s canonize him!

Mmmm okay my brain right now is so much overloaded with MisuShin images that it’s going to explode…

Ok let me say something about that scene at the cafe so I can let breathe my poor brain for a moment.

I totally loved when Akaike told Takumi that Sagara had a crush on GII XDDDD

Takumi was really strangling himself coughing and Akaike smiled at him in such naughty way, he was like “OHOHOHHO I love teasing you, Hayama! I’m the only straight guy here in Shindou so let me have some fun at least in this way, neee?!” AKAIKE RUUUUUULEZ!!!

and what about Sagara....?

Well, I think that Misu is A PERFECT SEME but..... seeing him near to Sagara at the cafe lets me think that he could be a PERFECT UKE too!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

DEMO!!!! If I’m not wrong in Takumi-kun manga series MISU is REALLY the UKE of the situazion, isn’t he?!

…..MISU AS A UKE!!!!!!!! *faints*

GOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH FINALLY I'VE FOUND A PIC OF THE SCENE THAT I LIKE BEST:

15796933.medium160.jpg?1

UHUHUHUHUHU it's really small but I can read SHINGJOUJI ON IT!!!! uhuhuhuhu and just looking at it I can hear in my mind Misu's sexy voice to whisper "SHINGYOUJIIIIIII" WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

• Like 2

@ShivaDrake

You went crazy like I used too!!!

KYAAA!!! MisuShin's fans are all maniac!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!!!

I can't stop looking at Shingyouji's chest in the 'Eh??' pic!! LOL

Misu's voice could give you shivers. SERIOUSLY

I often wearing headphone while watching Pure and I can't stop from shivering when I listened to is voice.

Another thing that I LOVE to hear is the sounds when they were kissing.

You can drools by it. LOL

• Like 2

Just now a question came in my mind: where Misu and Shin met for "their bodies to join"? In Shin room or in the council room? What do you think?

• Like 2

@robertita

I think when both??LOL

One of the possibilities is when Misu found out about Rin~rin and went to Shingyouji's room. Shingyouji told Takumi that Misu kicked him. BUT COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?? >,,

• Like 3

Misu's voice could give you shivers. SERIOUSLY

I often wearing headphone while watching Pure and I can't stop from shivering when I listened to is voice

Another thing that I LOVE to hear is the sounds when they were kissing.

You can drools by it. LOL

ahahahaahahah yeah yeah I see. It's all the same to me.

I watch Pure with my pc at full blast so while watchin' Misu's voice spreads all over the place WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

(MISU'S VOICE + ME SQUEALING LIKE CRAZY= my roomates wanna kill me)

No need to tell you what I think about the sound they make while they're kissing each other onion4

oh well, speaking of sounds... I totally love Takumi's soundtrack. Really, it's too sweet. My heart melts when Misu says "are u throwing me away?" and then starts that sweet heartwarming background music. But ending theme is the one I like best. Just listening to it makes me happy (but a little sad, too )^^"

Just now a question came in my mind: where Misu and Shin met for "their bodies to join"? In Shin room or in the council room? What do you think?

@Robertita: are you attempting to kill me, aren't you? Your question is too dangerous for my mental health.

Really, in these days I'm going bonkers over them so much that just thinking 'bout your question makes me sweat.

Just a question: u mean where they were USED to """"JOIN THEIR BODIES"""" (*faints*).............................. or just first time they MADE IT (*faints again*)

Anyhoo... okay, okay, calm down.

Council room? Maybe. But that table seems to be terribly uncomfortable.

And u know what? I'm quite sure that the nuisance diligent boy gets always in the way (I don't remember his name so for now I call him "nuisance boy").

TK4+3.png

Really, I could have killed him!!!!!!

DEMO!!!!! It's only my wild imagination or as soon as that nuisance guy started offending Shin Misu told him to leave the room?????????!!!!!!!!!

He was like:” HOW DARE YOU TREAT MY PET LIKE THAT?????! GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!!!!”

And u know what? the nuisance guy before leaving Council room gave Shin a provocative look, he was like: " GOSH!!!! WHY ARATA-SAN TOLD ME TO LEAVE???? AND WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE, SHINGJOUJI????!!! IT ISN'T FAIR, I HATE YOOOOUUUUUUUU!!!" and then I guess he ran away crying.... *diabolic laugh*

I think when both??LOL

One of the possibilities is when Misu found out about Rin~rin and went to Shingyouji's room. Shingyouji told Takumi that Misu kicked him. BUT COULD YOU BELIEVE THAT?? >,,

MMMMMMMMMMMM Rin-Rin is Shin's cat???!! I'm not sure becoz I haven't watched Takumi 5 yet.

Really, I CAN'T watch it RIGHT NOW. MisuShin images are still whirling deliriously in my head. If I watch a new scene between them I'll lost my mind for good. I think I'm going to wait for all eng-subbed version (what an excuse! xD)

Anyhoo... June, there’s nothing to stop you from telling me something new about them :p

• Like 2