School Love

empecool

Kasuki step back from hugging him and he rais self up and tok his arm foran Takeos face and said'' So what do you say, so you forgive me?'' he asked whita smile on his face and his eyes whit litte bit tear.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

• Jin.

• sexyshotaconbutt

"I... I forgive... you." Takeo said while trying to dry of his tears. The he rose up and embraced Kazuki, whispered in his ear: "Promise to never hurt me again..." He could feel how the blood flushed to his face painting it in a light pink color when he continued his sentence: "because if you do, my heart will break... An... and I lo... love you... Kazuki..." He hid his face in Kazukis chest, breathing in his scent...I want to stay like this forever and ever... Because I really like Kazuki. He smiled, as Kazuki put his arms around him and hold him tightly. They stayed like that for a long time. If I die now, I happily go to heaven. Takeo felt that Kazuki loosened his grip around Takeos body, and he let go of Kazuki. They were both staring at each other, blushing. Maybe both of them waited for the other one to make a move.

Kasuki kissed Takeo on the cheek and said'' Thank you for to forgive me and I really love you very much,im very happy when you are beside of me and can i ask you something Takeo-kun?'' he asked whit a slitt blouch and smile on his face.

x While he walked to the girl he asked to, they played for a while - you know what kind of playing - but he didn't thought it was amazing anymore... it felt so awkward... And the girl didn't made him aroused at all, He told the girl he didn't wanted anymore and he walked away, he walked around the city and he bit his lips, he wondered how it was going with the two boys, but he didn't wanted to know... Or else it would make him only more mad x

x Without noticing, he was walking to school again, he forgot something that was important, his necklace... He walked around where the infirmary was and heard Kasuki's voice, he didn't made any move and he was very quiet. They did not notice him x

Takeo cherished the moment when Kazukis lips touched his face. And when Kazuki took away his lips, Takeo could still feel a lingering warmth where they had touched. I want more, so much more... Even thought Takeo was ashamed by his thought, he forced himself to look up on Kazuki with his dark blue eyes. "Yeah, you can... Wh... what?" He were blushing and staring at Kazukis soft lips, thinking that if he stared enough Kazuki would kiss him... Takeo wanted Kazuki to kiss him passionated, to caress his body with his strong firm hands, he wanted Kazuki to make love to him...

Takeos eyes became big and wide. " To live... with you?! But... But..." Takeo didn't know what to say, his head became completely blank. His brain were working on a really high speed. He wants me to move in with him... Why does I feel so happy just because he asked me to live with him?! He was honestly thinking about answering no, but changed his mind when he thought of his sister and her friends. Then he thought of Maru, his cute little cat. "I do, but only if Maru can come with me..." He looked down on his shoes, he was really embarrassed... He glanced up on Kazuki from under his chestnut brown hair, waiting for him to reply.

Kasuki answert back'' Sigh fine then,I guess our sexlife is over then and i so have idea to fuck you almost everyday,but is alright whit me'' he said whit a evil gryin.

x Also his eyes opened wide, "Sex life?!... KASUKI... WHAT!?" he thought,

he looked down at the floor and his chest began to ache more, even more, he almost could faint of the pain... But he had to hang on, he bit his lip hard and his lip began to blood. He walked through them like nothing happened and he went to the infirmary, walking to his necklace... Though he had to stay calm... But he didn't wanted to stay calm...

But everything already ended... He still was in the infirmary, he held the necklace with a ring, a ring of his mother who died when he was small x

"But... He's so small you won't notice him..." He realised what Kazuki had said and blushed. "I promise that he will not cause you any problems..." Did he just say that he wanted to do me every day?! And that he wouldn't just because of a cat?! Takeo felt really embarrassed and wanted to sink through the floor... "So you don't want to have sex with me? Just because of my cat?!" Takeo were going to continue but stopped himself when he saw Akiya... He looked down on the floor, blushing...

Kasuki be red of embarrassed and said'' Sorry i trodde you whas talking about your siblings and not about the cat, Sure is alright at you can ta whit your own cant,sorry about that i guess my mind is over the cloud today,so when will you moving whit me?'' he said and kissed his new boyfriends lips.

The sensation of the kiss drew him in... He finally got what he wanted, but now he wanted more. "I don't have a lot of stuff, maybe today. If it's alright with you..." Takeo licked his lip, just to taste Kazukis saliva...

( YOU DON'T FEEL SORRY ABOUT MY CHARACTER!? evil people... )

x He clenched his fist while the ring was still in there. He heard them moan in the kisses and he really got annoyed. He walked straight back and he really wanted to kill someone now. x

( I do! Please forgive me Hizaki-sama!)

Takeo had forgotten Akiya but when he saw him again he pushed Kasuki away, excusing himself and ran of. I can't believe I did that when Akiya saw us! I'm such an idiot! Since he knew what Akiya felt for Kasuki, since he knew how much it hurt to see something like that, he became angry. Not at Kasuki or Akiya, but at himself.

Kasuki so on Takeo and said'' Of course you can,what om we can walk home toghter and i wait uten for your house meanwhile you pakk and we can walk toghter back to my home'' he asked whit a smile on his face.

( D8 I am like: my poor Akiyaaahhhhh he's forever alone now

Akiya: ... Untitled-1.jpg )

x Akiya noticed that Takeo ran away, thats what he called "weak"... He sighed deep and he didn't even looked at Kasuki. He walked further x

(Awe, he's not going to be FA. If I know Akiya I would say that he keep fighting until he gets what he wants. Ganbarimasu!)

Takeo ran the fastest he could towards the rooftop. He just wanted to be alone, to be able to scream out his anger without anyone hearing it. I'm so sorry Akiya! I'm really sorry! He thought when he let his tears flow free. "Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggg! I'm such an IDIOT!" Takeo screamed the loudest he could, he screamed over and over again until his throat hurt so much he could hardly scream anymore. His screams turned to tears, and soon he sat down with his hand to the face. He began to feel sleepy and soon he had fallen asleep on the cold roof.

Kasuki run after Takeo and so Akiya and start talking to him'' Sigh did you hear eveything Akiya?'' he asked slitt bluching.

x He got annoyed when they both keep blushing if they see Akiya,

"Why would he talk to me, huh!? And now he's acting all so guilty?!"

he looked through his eyecorner to the one he had a crush on... But it got destroyed... He wanted to cry out, kiss him, and fuck him. But its all over now he thought by him self...

"I can't be nr.1 anymore if Takeo is already his nr.1... And it might never change since he... the one I love... is in love with Takeo...My rival"

He clenched his hand against his chest, he acted a bit strange. Though he tried to act normal and grinned filthy x

...All of it

• Like 1

Kasuki so on Akiya and said'' sorry Akiya for at i hurt you and get you in pain,is just i love Takeo so much,he is my everything and i really whant to be whit him and hold him,he whas always there for me,when i get bulled he proteckt me and i whant do the same thing so he did to me and i hope you can forgive me for not falling in love whit you and i hope we can still be friends, becuse you are very important to me and i is lucky for have as my friend,so do you forgive me?'' he asked loked very hurt.

When Takeo woke up again it was already dark. He looked at his clock and realised that it was already past midnight. Kasuki had not been looking for him then... The disappointment that ran through his body made him sad. "Brrr.." Takeo shivered when the cold wind blown through him. The cold he was feeling could not be described as anything other than unimaginable. His consciousness started to drift away and the last thing he remembered was that he thought of Akiya for some reason.