School Love

empecool

Kasuki walked away after he said those word to Akiya and loked for Takeo, In the end he fant Takeo on the roff and lift him up in bridal style and tok him home on his house.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• empecool

• Jin.

• sexyshotaconbutt

x He got enough of the talk of Kasuki, he pushed him against the wall x

"Always" you say... Wasn't I also "always" the one who were with you? in the begin of High school... But you never noticed me.

I should GO if I was you before I fuck you and fucking rape you till you can't fucking stand anymore.

x He was very mad, and he tried to calm down. Tears almost came out of his eyes but he held it deep inside him... He really wanted to pin someone down, someone he loves... He dearly loves, and that was Kasuki. Before he met Kasuki, he only cared about sex, and rock life, and didn't cared about love. Since his most loved one is ''dead'', and that was his mother. After they met each others, he began to feel something.. though it was for a guy,

"Tsk... itis stupid... to fall in love with this reckless, stupid... guy... But why do I feel... such a pain in my heart?.. I want him to be happy... but I want him to be happy with me... Instead of seeing him, kissing with someone else... I want to make him mine, only mine... Just mine and mine"

He thought for a while, just one little tear came out of his eyes x

( omg i feel sorry for my own character XDD)

Takeo felt that something or someone was touching him. He opened his eyes to noticed that he looked up into Kasukis beautiful face. He had never, ever felt more safe before. He found me... He closed his eyes again before Kasuki noticed that he was awake. Strangely he didn't feel so cold anymore and the warmth from Kasukis body made him shiver. The moon on Kasukis face made him look even more stunning than before, he was not just beautiful anymore, he was sexy. Takeo felt how he got harder and harder as he watched Kasukis moonlit face, he wanted Kasuki to kiss him, to dirty him with his touch. He dosed of for a while but woke up as Kasuki put down him on his bed. "Kasuki... I was so afraid!" Takeo began to cry while clinging to Kasukis warm embrace. "Please don't leave me, stay here by my side... I want you to embrace me until morning!" Takeo blushed and pressed his lips against Kasukis, making it clear that he wanted him. The feelings that flowed up inside of Takeos body were so many, first he was embarrassed and happiness, then he just wanted more, so much more than Kasukis lips. He trembled as he began to caress Kasukis body, wanting him to caress him back.

.... how fxck my whole big message finally done and it gets ignored -_-

KAsuki was with Akiya and now he's in bed with Takeo!?!

huh what the... >.>

I kinda, or my character is more... left out of this story :/ Its about YOU 2, and not about US 3.

its kinda annoying to say... I don't want to sound rude but this is what I always did hate about RP with more people.

If I write a whole story, then someone else already wrote something and then its shuffled.

Its just, not on a balance, cause its more: 1, 2, 3, 2, 1, 2, 1, 3.

And I have to act that "3".... :/ can't we make a rule that it will take turns? :/

Then he then she and then it.... Since its really annoyed to have it like this.

(Well i is Kinda enig whit Kazuki on that one, Gomenasai Kazuki it what mean to ignore your characther it whas heartless of us, i hope you can forgive us, So empecool what are we gonna do whit that?)

I don't know, maybe yaoilover can edit her post a bit, makinh it fit what you wrote a bit more ... but from now on we write 1, 2 3 like you said. I can edit to, but I do it when I get home from school. IT's a bit hard to write on a phone...

Then who's next? And do you mind moving this conversation to the othrr school love tread? It feel like we are spoiling the story like this...