The Troll Hunter 2010 (Norwegian movie)

nicicia

220px-Trolljegeren_poster.jpg

I was actually really impressed when I watched this movie from my own country. It was very good! Kinda funny actually. The CGI is practically perfect! The trolls are like fairy tale trolls. And I like how it's filmed like a sort of Blair Witch project but troll hunting style.

I just thought I'd share a link so you could watch it if you like. :) It's Norwegian with English subs.

UPDATED LINK

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Summary:

A group of students investigates a series of mysterious bear killings, but learns that there are much more dangerous things going on. They start to follow a mysterious hunter, learning that he is actually a troll hunter.

UK Trailer

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chiakaiyuki

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

I'ma go watch it :)

So are they making a UK version? Or is that the UK trailer for the Norwegian film?

It's the UK trailer for the Norwegian film. They're not making another version. :)

Lol, I thought it was in english, then relised the only word in the trailer was 'troll' (+screams)

Kyaaa, the download broke, just as it was finnishing >.

Nope it's not working...

Nope it's not working...

Strange...I'll try and upload again. It's going to a few hours though, stupid MU is trolling me (no pun intended)

Strange...I'll try and upload again. It's going to a few hours though, stupid MU is trolling me (no pun intended)

I'll try downloading it again in the mean time. It might just be my crappy wireless.