• Paul4U

• SailorRishi

• mixlol

• shirotsuki

GasBeracun-Tanda-D.jpg

the dead body pic

02012012_jenazah-adesagi1.jpg

the original in person

Adesagi Kierana (34 years) a famous designer, with "his lover" Randy Yana's Putra (31 years)

?id=101045&width=475

Adesagi Kierana (34 years)

-adesagi-kierana-4f026b5f24d0b.jpg

Two men had been found dead was naked at a house located at 28A Jalan Citarum, Bandung, West Java. Head of Criminal Police Bandung, Sr. Comr Widjanarko, Monday (2 / 1), confirming that the body of a Adesagi Kierana (34 years) a famous designer, with "his lover" Randy Yana's Putra (31 years).

"The conditions the two are not dressed. They hug each other. There is no allegation of violence," said Widjanarko. Adesagi Kierana and his partner, bodies discovered yesterday the evening Sunday, January 1st. Results of the autopsy states, both died of gas poisoning the water heater .

chronology of events

1. On that day Thursday, December 29, 2011, Ade Chandra Kirana Sagi and Randi Yana's Putra visiting house Sarib Andre Nugroho (Cimandiri Road 28A, the city of Bandung).

2. Sunday, January 1, 2012, at around 2:00 pm, residents of the house heard a shower activity.

3. Sunday, January 1, 2012, at around 16:00 pm, the bathroom still closed. Andre Nugroho Sarib suspicious and knocked on the locked bathroom door. There was no answer, finally with his colleague, Sarib broke the bathroom door and found two men naked and unconscious on top of each other.

From the results though the crime scene (TKP) discovered patches of sperm and condoms with blood spots. Both bodies now have been in the Hasan Sadikin Hospital (RSHS), Bandung, to be examined further the exact cause of his death.

• Like 11

not suicide shiro-chaan.....it just happening when they finish having bathsex at the bathroom....both died of gas poisoning the water heater.its accidentally.

not suicide shiro-chaan.....it just happening when they finish having bathsex at the bathroom....both died of gas poisoning the water heater.its accidentally.

oh!!! stupid me!! how slow can i get?! xD

lmao

i thought they had turn the gas on and decided to die!! pff... so embarrassing... :p

thank you so much for explaining!! ^^

4.08.11_Gay-man_holocaustpink_web.jpg

A man who was sent to a Nazi concentration camp for being gay has died at the age of 98. Rudolf Brazda was said to be the last surviving person who had been interned by the regime for homosexuality and was known as "the last of the pink triangles", in reference to the markers gay men were forced to wear. Between 10,000-15,000 gay men were sent to concentration camps, where few survived.

• Like 5