• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kiri-kun

• Jin.

• mixlol

• Nitro+Chiral_Fan

Hm, yeah there is a site named:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, further I want a light table box. ;D

But I am more based on graphic design so this will all be new for me, working with markers orso, i only did with fineliners. ;c

I want to try making a yaoi manga (or at least some fan art) but I'm so unconfident in my drawing skills that I'd really need to improve before I tried anything.

I want to try making a yaoi manga (or at least some fan art) but I'm so unconfident in my drawing skills that I'd really need to improve before I tried anything.

How can you be unconfidential without trying? You should try it ;D and everyone will and wants to improve. ^^

i hav the idea, but i dont hav enough time to realize it.....

in my past i hav make it a shoujo historical manga, like this..........

for chapter page

2pkcm.jpg

for description story

bioy6w.jpg
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have a story, but I'm not really that great at drawing, i can only draw people standing up, but i cant just write the story cuz i cant really write novels or short stories that great

That would definitly be cool *__* Thing is I write in French so I'd need an artist that can speak that language... or I'd need to translate my sroties which would be very long, but I guess it's possible.

I can. I am somewhat fluent in french, but I am a native english/chinese speaker so I sound like I'm challenged when I speak french out loud. I am fastest reading it. ^^; I'm an artist so I could take a look at your stories ^^;;;;? But if you use a lot of colloquialisms (slang) I won't be able to understand ^^; I will post my sample art thread up soon e w e;

I cannot drawwww.... T_T

but I can write (not that good though) so, maybe I'll start writing yaoi? :p

Then you can be an artist too, a novel writer :3 You also can post it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
;D

I love to write too and to draw *__*

• 5 months later...

I had a lot of manga drawn but all of them went hiatus, kinda busy though. My classmates are angry since I stopped drawing. I had drawn shoujo, but rarely yaoi since my mom would read most of my works ...and in sketch books. I don't know how to put tones on it. The most difficult part is the background. Hahaha still trying to learn by reading books about it and watching Bakuman.

I was thinking of starting a manga for yaoi too but its not as easy as it sounds...I'm a awesome drawer and writer so i think i can manage but still needs help drawing the clothing and body :D

• Like 1

I've wanted to draw my own yaoi manga, but I lack skills. I have stories that I think would be great as a manga, though. xD I just need someone with a good drawing style. xD

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

That's great.

You right. When I finished read manga, I actually want to drawing my own manga.In the end my manga is not done. - -.

Leave its for long time and return to its [ like this all the time. lol ]

For me the hard part was kiss scene and then bed scene. lol