Hidoku Shinaide -NEKOTA Yonezou

twinkle

Noooo, I'm so sad :'( How many chapters are left to be translated?

It's so frustrating, it's not fair we have to wait that long for it to be officially released :(

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also love this series and wish that it was completed already. However, going by myanimelist: Hidoku Shinaide will be published in English as Don't Be Cruel by SuBLime in a 2-in-1 omnibus in June 2016. While, Hidoku Shinaide: Takanashi Akira-hen will be published in English as Akira Takanashi's Story by SuBLime in December 2016.

I hope this helps everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Thank for banning me forever. I was trying to download Wakabaryou de, Kimi to...but my Google Chrome said was a it harm my laptop. I couldn't download it so I wanted to report it you, guys and let you know. This my 3rd for dumb reason being banned at manga place to download and share. Sharing website of scans trans sites and Telling the truth. I will pull all my manga in to private. If anyone have to blame why I don't want to share; I was hurt many time from this type of sites.

- Cho-Colat

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
if you're interested those manga that same as the title on #54 post, you can go to get them on Doujin forum too. Hope it'll help :)

I think you guys are missing the point. Cho-colat is the one who says they've been banned. NinjaStar is just passing on Cho-colat's message. Apparently a file link he/she shared led to adverts. I'm not sure if this is true or not because Mediafire links have never redirected (in my experience) to ads.

Cho-Colat did not shared adverts. He/She always used mediafire download to shared. He/She couldn't download this manga on YaoiOtaku site. Google Chrome said was harmful, and they didn't let it be download. He/She report to YaoiOtaku but they didn't reply back. He/She shared a link of the group scanlating site which their mediafire download. Not he/she mediafire download but for you share and support the group scanlating people. He/She just say on the Chat why YaoiOtaku site allow someone post harmful download manga post. YaoiOtaku banned he/she forever.

The files were clean, you went spreading we allow malware on boards. Your signature contained adverts which was not even related to scan groups, your profile contained adverts not related to scan groups and you posted adverts. And coming here to complain and spread we ban for no reason is another way to pick on a drama.

We can't reply to reports since it is an automatic message we receive. The issue was personally checked by me, the files were clean. So the files were left, but you insisted to spread that 'this type of site allows malware'. I don't get your point with the usage of 'this type of site'.

And since you came back to complain and spread another dose of things about 'this type of site', I can see that you hold no friendly feelings towards this community.

Besides what Saga just mentioned above, Cho-Colat is the same person as NinjaStar, I checked the accounts. Plus she has one more account, iKitty03, so, she was just breaking yet another rule.

The adverts we mentioned in the ban weren't in Mediafire links or anything. They were, as Saga said, in her signature, in posts, on her profile.

If someone has something to complain about, we, the staff have always been open to such discussions, so she could address the issue to any of the moderators, not spread false rumors. Besides, if nothing was fishy, she would have remained on the chat when Saga entered to talk about it, but instead she logged off the chat to avoid any conversation with the staff.

PS: The other 2 accounts will be banned as well for breaking the multiple accounts rule.

• 2 weeks later...

Hidoku Shinaide Vol.05 Chapter 05-06 [Eng]

cs74qHu.jpg

PVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gifPVBeKlT.gif

☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━═☆

Group(s) Scanlating: Sentimiento Yaoi

Note: Do not ask me about previous chapters. These chapters are free to share by the scanlation group, hence I'm sharing these here.

Hidoku Shinaide Vol.05 Chapter 05-06 [Eng]

cs74qHu.jpg

Note: Do not ask me about previous chapters. These chapters are free to share by the scanlation group, hence I'm sharing these here.

Thank you so much for sharing these chapter, I love it the best when Maya finally say that Nemu changed his life, it's so beautiful TT^TT

P/S: This may be unnecessary, but as I know, these two chapters belong to vol6 ^^

Thank you so much for sharing these chapter, I love it the best when Maya finally say that Nemu changed his life, it's so beautiful TT^TT

P/S: This may be unnecessary, but as I know, these two chapters belong to vol6 ^^

and anyone else who may be confused about the volume numbering.

Most manga aggregator sites online have this marked as volume 06. But actually, the volume about Akira is a spin-off and is not volume #05 of HS. It is a separate volume by itself, titled "Hidoku Shinai de - Takanashi Akira Hen". So after Akira's story concludes, the chapters with Maya and Nemu's college arc involving Ruka are officially volume 05. The chapters currently being serialized in B-Boy magazine will be compiled into volume 06, once there are sufficient chapters.

So the Hidoku Shinaide timeline would be:

Volume 1:

1-2. Don't be Cruel, Please & Don't be Coldhearted, Please

"In exchange for me keeping your secret, take off your pants." Maya saw Nemugasa's sudden impulse to cheat on a test. In return for keeping silent, Maya makes various demands, but? The bookworm Nemugasa and the playboy Maya's perversions, impatience, and pure-hearted love.

Volume 2-3:

Maya and Nemugasa's story continues...

Volume 4

Maya and Nemugasa's relationship faces new challanges as they become university students. Also story about Jutta (Maya's cousin) and his relationship with his teacher.

*Hidoku Shinai de - Takanashi Akira Hen:

Takanashi Akira (Maya's cousin from Hidoku Shinai de) is attending university together with his friend Shimakawa. One day his younger possessive brother Jutta announces he is in love with his high school teacher, reopening Akira's past wounds.

Volume 5:

Maya is being scouted by his university senpai and goes to part time job.

[My note: The events in Akira story arc and HS vol.05 run kinda parallel, as one key scene is the turning point for both Akira-Shimakawa and Maya-Nemu pairings.]

Volume 6:

Currently being serialized in Magazine Be x Boy.

• 4 weeks later...

Hidoku Shinaide Doujinshis

╰☆╮

Click on the image to download!

PVBeKlT.gif

Hidoku Shinaide Vol.05 Chapter 04 [Eng]

067.jpg

UPDATED!!

Hidoku Shinaide Vol.05 complete

------------------------------------

Links removed upon scanlator's request

------------------------------------

Chapter 1-6 /63.8 MB

Eng translated by Pinku Blossom & Sentimiento Yaoi