How to Translate a Japanese game to English

Jin.

umm,, how can the ATLAS be a permanent program in your computer? mine is still trial.. please help...:hamtaro-005 (5):

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Hibarixbl

• yojichan

• [ ~Y U G A ~]

I'd say: Buy it, or be a pirate and search...

Either I cant't help you atm, I have to search anything my own too now :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Please set an avatar or else your post will be deleted, I'll come with the solution when you've done it. ;D

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
you can change/set an avatar.

it doesn't work..T_T..whenever I paste the location of the on the target, either the agth or the game doesn't work..the game works perfectly fine though before I did anything to the target.

Something is wrong with the AGTH you have downloaded. You must download another version, or try ITH ;D, works perfect too (:

oh, okay.

BTW, what do you mean by try ITH?you mean to use ITH instead of agth?:hamtaro-005 (4):

Quick question: I'm trying to get ITH to work with Dramatical Murder. When I click on the "Process" tab in ITH the DMMd file is not listed, so I can't attach it. I didn't rename the file, or anything. Is there a way to search for it with ITH? No amount of "refresh" -ing seems to work either. Need help.

If DRAMAtical Murder is working, then usually there should stand the *.exe file of Dmmd, have you tried to search dmmd.exe.

If that doesn't work, right click on your taskbar/menu bar, then click on Taskmanager and go to processes, maybe you can delete the proces and then restart DRAMAtical Murder.exe, try again if you can find dmmd.exe in the processes.

If that doesn't work, restart your computer because ALL programs you have started up SHOULD be in the processes, if its not in the proces then actually your program shouldn't start up.

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to do something similar to your tutorial! You've been faster! >3

Thank youuu anyway! *_* This whole system has really helped me to understand some of the games I played. And I can assert that for some games, it was worth to understand the plot! xD

Thank you again for doing this tutorial!

PS: and if you're located in ShinRa along with Rufus & the Turks, I'll come to see you everyday! *drools*

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I did all the things you asked to do,

i've place the DMMD.exe in the the game folder like this:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

But i can't find it with ITH ! It's not in the list of the "process"

I've tried downloading it few times and put it again and again in the folder but it won't work...what should i do ;ç; !! (can you explain it with some screen captures please ? )

• Like 1

You have started, or opened the game right, (You have to open the Crack version) If so, something should stand there. Maybe a bit of search work, open ITH, then to progress.

hulp1.png

If you have found DMMD.exe then attach it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Have you got the right option? in the broad white box with kinds of 0000x0000 (etc) you have to pick the right one (:

Plus I hope you DID attach the game, then you have to click once when the game is running till some text appears, and then something changed on your ITH. You can choose one of the ten (Doesn't always have to be 10, most of time its 3) options in the broad white box. You have to test them with clicking further on the game (Running, when the text is going further etc.)

Inject process 5956. Module base 10000000

5956: MESSIAH.EXE

5956: Pipe connected.

5956: 00002E80

5956: Engine support module 2011.07.09

5956: Unknown engine.

5956: Initialized successfully.

^ I only got this, after i press on the game.

The words doesn't come out ):

As I said,

you have a white broad box.

hulp2.png

... Just click on that, but perhaps if I still remember, ITH doesn't work good on Messiah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, um, I'm pretty new at this, so I need some help. Where can I find the game process for ITH? I have NO CLUE where to look, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Help please?

Please set up an avatar or else your post can be deleted, look at the guide of ITH, everything stands there including shots. (:

Hye..i've stuck on agth one. I did what you told...putting the agth address..but it said 'the file is not valid'... when i put /c /x it doesn't seem to work.. when i delete exe., the game shortcut become agth file itself...can you help me?