How to Translate a Japanese game to English

Jin.

Please set up an avatar or else your post will be deleted (:

Did you wrote the address where your agth is? You should not delete the address of the game either,

example: "C:\AGTH\AGTH.exe /c /x" "C:\GAME\BLGAME\"

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Hibarixbl

• yojichan

• [ ~Y U G A ~]

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm translating shuffle! essence+ and i am having a lot of trouble with it. If you could please contact me so i can go more into detail about my predicament that would be best.

shoot me an email or a message on here( i'm new to this site, i signed up an account so i could use your links).

email is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

please help!

Thanks

does clipboard atlas really don't automatically paste the copied text from ith? i do it manually and cannot get it to work automatically :(

• 5 weeks later...

I think it won't work on PCXS emulator or something like that but it might work, I am not sure if ITH reads only the emulator or maybe the ISO inside the emulator. I have never tried this so I can't really say but I don't think so, since ITH reads the files of a game.

jinnnnnn taskete!! TT^TT i try to use ITH for messiah and its not working! and can you please reupload ATLAS~? thanks! ~w~ *rolling sadly on da floor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

i am using ITH and Translation Aggregator and it was working good but after i downloaded Messiah Paranoia Paradox in the start it was working but after a while when i open Translation Aggregator it saying (unable to create socket hooking engine won't work )so when i open it it doesn't automatically translate i have to mark the sentence to translate it is that normal cuz it was done automatically so what can i do please help me

• 2 months later...

- sama

Etou, i tried ITH since you mentioned that Nitro Chiral games do not work on AGTH.

And when i finally attached it, it shows this:

cxn0.jpg

There is only one option rather than having ten or three options for me to choose the right one. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I encounter a little problem with the software. Here is the screen that I took you to illustrate my problem.

As you can see I'm missing words in the software.

And there are other full.

I want to know how to have it all.

Sorry for my English>

I read from the start until the last problem issue but it got me so confused that i am scared to install this game....

is there an easy way tutorial like a video to follow so I won't mess up my laptop

also those ITH or AGTH thingy :( it really confused me

:leaf10: :leaf9:

@

you should start the game when you can already click on the text for the next text, then it would work. but you probably have figured it out already.

@

aChan

you can't mess up your laptop with ITH, AGTH or the translation software or games, unless you downloaded a virus.

I already played the game for like last month but thank you anyways, at least now i know how to fix it if ever the problem goes back again. :]

@
aChan

you can't mess up your laptop with ITH, AGTH or the translation software or games, unless you downloaded a virus.

@

----> is it ok to have 2 translation ?

I mean I did DL AGTH and kept it on C:\AGTH but it doesn't seem to work so planning to DL again..... another one ITH so you think its ok to keep them both or just remove ATGH and keep the ITH ?

I am not familiar on any of this so want to know if its ok to take them both or let go the other one.

• 1 month later...

I stopped reading the moment this thread showed just how rude you are.

No thanks from me. Change your damn attitude and maybe I might change mine.

• 3 weeks later...

I have problem with run game after i write: C:\AGHT\agth.exe /c /x H:\kichiku_r_setup.exe - now here is problem: Error: can't execute H:\kichiku_r_setup.exe. Do you know what i must do?

• 4 weeks later...

I installed agth and it seems to work, but I have some problems with kanji, agth doesn't copy some of them in the window! Can someone tell me why?

• 2 months later...

I need some help too. There are no more options when I click on the little white bar with the loads of zeros in ITH. Just the one wo is called "ConsoleOutput". I already clicked many times on the game but it doesn't work. :( No more options showed up. I also tried using AGTH but this doesn't work out too.