I need some gender bender manga recommendations!!! :D

Mik

Has anyone of you know about:

Ai Wo Utau Yori Ore Ni Oborero! or Ai Ore!(Sequel) both from Shinjo Mayu's works?

Those who have read or known this manga, I wish you could help me.

I've recently finished reading these two..and I got hypnotized to it. I love Akira's aggressiveness to Mitsuki. The way he pursue her is epic. Even though he's smaller than Mitsuki, you can really see it that he's tough and the "SEME" type :D

Could any of you recommend me any similar mangas?? PLEASE. >.

The genres of this manga are: ROMANCE,GENDER BENDER, SCHOOL LIFE, COMEDY, DRAMA, SHOUJO AND SMUT

It'd be best if the SEME is aggressive. Like, he's always protective, he gets jealous easily and from time to time he pushes down the girl XD I really love those kind of scenes :D (but please, no s**.. but KISSING SCENE IS A MUST) I'm a pure girl.. kidding XD

Oh yeah, it must be gender bender and [sMUTTY]... I discovered that gender bender animes are really interesting... another is, I recommend the girl will be the one changing gender....

MIND YOU, I already read: (the following are gender benders)

>Pheromomania Syndrome

>Huouo Gakuen

>Charming Junkie

>Kanojo ga Cafe ni Kayou Wake

>Seiyuu Ka~!

>Teppen

>Hana no Kishi

>Bara no Maria

>Girl Got Game

>Girl Meets Girl(wew...I didn't finish this XD I don't know that it's Yuri until the girl kissed the main girl(a boy before)

>Maria Holic(yuri also -_-'')

>Koutei Gentei

>My Boyfriend is a vampire

and many more...

Picture of Ai Wo Utau Yori Ore Ni Oborero! and it's sequel XD:

ai_ore_vol2_ch06_005_smmsrhrs.jpg

aiwoutauyori0806TL.jpg

3a8c6631c58d.jpg

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mik

• mangamaani

• chiakaiyuki

• teaandyoghurt

I read both Ai Ore! manga, they were pretty good in my opinion, but to be honest I never really read any other gender benders...

Maybe Hana Kimi and Kiss Me Kill Me. They both have a similar plot, but one is Korean and one is Japanese.

I also enjoyed both, Kiss Me Kill Me in particular.

• Like 2

I've read Ai Ore and it's sequel, but it's not of my favorites. I don't read much smut, but more yaoi, yuri and hentai. And if it's girl-boy romance I like it more "pure".

I've read Hana no Kishi, Girl Got Game, My Boyfriend is a Vampire and Charming Junkie. They were great.

GB = Gender Bender

First the ones with girl gender-bendering:

*Sarasah (manhwa, historical, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Ryu Riang

*Idol Shopping (manhwa, school, comedy, romance, GB) by Hwang Mi Ri

*He Dedicated to Roses (manhwa, comedy, drama, slice of life, school, romance, GB) by Hwang Mi Ri

*Love in the Mask (manhwa, school, action, slice of life, romance, comedy, GB) by Hang Yu-Rang

*Boy of the Female Wolf (comedy, romance, school, GB) by Hand Yu-Rang

*Renai Idenshi XX/Love DNA XX [it's yuri, but not the usual one, so you should at least check it out] (sci-fi, school, yuri, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo/Zaou Taishi, Eiki Eiki

*Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken/The Substitute Count Adventure (historical, romance, GB) by Shibata Isuzu, Seike Mimori

*Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan/Grand Guignol Orchestra [GB-part doesn't come from the start] (horror, supernatural, fantasy, GB) by Yuki Kaori

*Kaze Hikaru (historical, samurai, action, romance, GB) by Watanabe Taeko

*Yume Chu/Dream Kiss (comedy, drama, romance, harem, music, showbiz, GB) by Ooya Kazumi

*Tokyo Crazy Paradise (action, yakuza, school, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Nakamura Yoshiki

*Wanted (adventure, romance, GB) by Hino Matsuri

*Ouran High School Host Club (comedy, drama, romance, school, harem, GB) by Hatori Bisco

Second the ones with boy gender-bendering:

*Reversible! (comedy, smut, romance, school, GB) by Shirase Shuu

*Butterfly (supernatural, seinen, GB) by Aikawa Yu

*Kuragehime (comedy, josei, GB) by Higashimura Akiko

*Shouri no Akuma/Devil of the Victory (comedy, romance, school, GB) by Maki Youko

*Yama Fu-Tang (historical, action, martial arts, seinen, GB) by Segawa Masaki

*W-Juliet (comedy, drama, romance, school, slice of life, GB) by Emura

*Tenshi Ja Nai!/I'm no Angel (comedy, drama, romance, school, GB) by Shigematsu Tanako

*Princess Princess (comedy, school, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo, Eiki Eiki

*Mangetsu Monogatari/The Full Moon's Tale (shounen ai, historical, comedy, romance, GB) by Nakamura Shungiku

*Sweet Blood (manhwa, yaoi, fantasy, romance, vampire, GB) by Kim Se-Young

*Kiss me Princess/Boy Princess (manhwa, yaoi, fantasy, romance, GB) by Kim Se-Young

*Love Stage!! (yaoi, showbiz, comedy, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo/Zaou Taishi, Eiki Eiki

Third the ones with gender-changing, -switching and transgenders:

*Ranma 1/2 (action, comedy, smut, martial arts, romance, school, shounen, harem, GB) by Takahashi Rumiko

*Full Moon ni Sasayaite/Untill the Full Moon (shounen ai, comedy, romance, vampire, supernatural, GB) by Matoh Sanami

*Kedamono Damono (comedy, smut, slight shoujo ai, sports, fantasy, school, GB) by Fukushima Haruka

*Nephilim (romance, smut, supernatural, GB) by Hanamaki Anna

*Kakumei no Hi/The Day of Revolution (school, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo

*Boku to Kanojo no XXX/My Barbaric Girlfriend (comedy, romance, school, slice of life, GB) by Morinaga Ai

*Houkago Hokenshitsu/After School Nightmare (mystery, horror, drama, romance, smut, supernatural, psychological, GB) by Mizushiro Setona

*Kasho no Tsuki (historical, romance, supernatural) by Mari Hirai

*Magnolia (romance, fantasy, school, GB) by naked ape

Hope you'll find something that interests you from these ones.

• Like 3

I read both Ai Ore! manga, they were pretty good in my opinion, but to be honest I never really read any other gender benders...

Maybe Hana Kimi and Kiss Me Kill Me. They both have a similar plot, but one is Korean and one is Japanese.

Thanks so much!!! I found Kiss me Kill me interesting. The thing is it's Manhwa.. but don't worry, I'll try to read it :D Thanks for the suggestions it helped. :D I already know the story of Hana Kimi, I've already watched it somewhere XD ahaha!

I've read Ai Ore and it's sequel, but it's not of my favorites. I don't read much smut, but more yaoi, yuri and hentai. And if it's girl-boy romance I like it more "pure".

I've read Hana no Kishi, Girl Got Game, My Boyfriend is a Vampire and Charming Junkie. They were great.

GB = Gender Bender

First the ones with girl gender-bendering:

*Sarasah (manhwa, historical, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Ryu Riang

*Idol Shopping (manhwa, school, comedy, romance, GB) by Hwang Mi Ri

*He Dedicated to Roses (comedy, drama, slice of life, school, romance, GB) by Hwang Mi Ri

*Love in the Mask (manhwa, school, action, slice of life, romance, comedy, GB) by Hang Yu-Rang

*Boy of the Female Wolf (comedy, romance, school, GB) by Hand Yu-Rang

*Renai Idenshi XX/Love DNA XX [it's yuri, but not the usual one, so you should at least check it out] (sci-fi, school, yuri, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo/Taishi Zaou, Eiki Eiki

*Migawari Hakushaku no Bouken/The Substitute Count Adventure (historical, romance, GB) by Shibata Isuzu, Seike Mimori

*Ningyou Kyuutei Gakudan/Grand Guignol Orchestra [GB-part doesn't come from the start] (horror, supernatural, fantasy, GB) by Yuki Kaori

*Kaze Hikaru (historical, samurai, action, romance, GB) by Watanabe Taeko

*Yume Chu/Dream Kiss (comedy, drama, romance, harem, music, showbiz, GB) by Ooya Kazumi

*Tokyo Crazy Paradise (action, yakuza, school, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Nakamura Yoshiki

*Wanted (adventure, romance, GB) by Hino Matsuri

*Ouran High School Host Club (comedy, drama, romance, school, harem, GB) by Hatori Bisco

Second the ones with boy gender-bendering:

*Reversible! (comedy, smut, romance, school, GB) by Shirase Shuu

*Butterfly (supernatural, seinen, GB) by Aikawa Yu

*Kuragehime (comedy, josei, GB) by Higashimura Akiko

*Shouri no Akuma/Devil of the Victory (comedy, romance, school, GB) by Maki Youko

*Yama Fu-Tang (historical, action, martial arts, seinen, GB) by Segawa Masaki

*W-Juliet (comedy, drama, romance, school, slice of life, GB) by Emura

*Tenshi Ja Nai!/I'm no Angel (comedy, drama, romance, school, GB) by Shigematsu Tanako

*Princess Princess (comedy, school, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo, Eiki Eiki

*Mangetsu Monogatari/The Full Moon's Tale (shounen ai, historical, comedy, romance, GB) by Nakamura Shungiku

*Sweet Blood (manhwa, yaoi, fantasy, romance, vampire, GB) by Kim Se-Young

*Kiss me Princess/Boy Princess (manhwa, yaoi, fantasy, romance, GB) by Kim Se-Young

*Love Stage!! (yaoi, showbiz, comedy, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo/Zaou Taishi, Eiki Eiki

Third the ones with gender-changing, -switching and transgenders:

*Ranma 1/2 (action, comedy, smut, martial arts, romance, school, shounen, harem, GB) by Takahashi Rumiko

*Full Moon ni Sasayaite/Untill the Full Moon (shounen ai, comedy, romance, vampire, supernatural, GB) by Matoh Sanami

*Kedamono Damono (comedy, smut, slight shoujo ai, sports, fantasy, school, GB) by Fukushima Haruka

*Nephilim (romance, smut, supernatural, GB) by Hanamaki Anna

*Kakumei no Hi/The Day of Revolution (school, comedy, drama, romance, GB) by Tsuda Mikiyo

*Boku to Kanojo no XXX/My Barbaric Girlfriend (comedy, romance, school, slice of life, GB) by Morinaga Ai

*Houkago Hokenshitsu/After School Nightmare (mystery, horror, drama, romance, smut, supernatural, psychological, GB) by Mizushiro Setona

*Kasho no Tsuki (historical, romance, supernatural) by Mari Hirai

*Magnolia (romance, fantasy, school, GB) by naked ape

Hope you'll find something that interests you from these ones.

wow!!!!! so maaaaany :D Thanks so much!!!!! you're a manga junkie huh? ^^ thanks again :D

• Like 1

wow!!!!! so maaaaany :D Thanks so much!!!!! you're a manga junkie huh? ^^ thanks again :D

You're absolutely right. I love manga!

You're welcome! It was my pleasure and helping is always fun.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey, hell yeah! I liked K2 too!

Although I only have the 1st volume since I ain't been near a manga store in a while (no money, bad location, many other excuses).

Is GaWoon tasty to you too?

Kinda reminds me of Kiley in Peach Girl, but more violent...and Korean.

~Megs

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I'm surprised I haven't seen it here yet, though I recommend the manga "After School Nightmare" :).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hm since a majority of gender bender mangas have already been recommended, I think you should read 'Oresama teacher' it's the funniest GB manga I've read so far XD and I'm sure you will like it~

Genres including: school life, comedy, shoujo, romance, action, drama and harem