Top Posters In This Topic

• empecool

• Mik

• bluesakura

• akiravadel

Okay, this is my character.

Black-haired-characters-anime-27569248-300-400.jpg

Name: Kaoru

Role: Shiki's, Minato's and Nigai's homeroom teacher and the Math class teacher.

Other useful info: He has high self confidence and gets easily very jealous.

Features: Flirty, Sadistic, "I always get that I want" attitude and a perfectionist. However, he becomes very "weak" when Minato is involved.

• Like 3

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Nigai Bokyo

Token bad boy at his old school he was expelled and his parents had to move to a new city. He doesn't trust easy but once you get to know him you find out he's a really kind hearted man. He wants to like people but because of his home status people want him for money.

• Like 3

>

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9347[/ATTACH]

Name: Minato Hirasawa

Mina's a high school junior, his best friend is Yuichan, and his other close friend is Nigai. He's very stubborn, strong willed, smart, and caring. He's very much uke, though he's never been with another male. (*nosebleed Empe!!!!!!!) He is always seen with his signature blue scarf.

• Like 2

I will treasure every moment that I'm going to dirty you smooth innocent uke body Sakura-chan!:leaf15:

*Imagination runs wild, like usually*

Why do you always makes me think of doing naughty stuff to you?! It's really embarrassing! rabbit13

• Like 1

Haha xDD Ofc I will! :D

Sorry it took me some time to answer, my parents took away my computer cuz i've been sitting here like 24/7 even since I became a member of YO. But now I've got it back and I'm going to write some really nasty stuff for you... I will probably have nosebleed several times while I write it. So you have to put up with that text is a bit bloody :leaf5:

:leaf16:Sorry Sakura-chan! It was not in my meaning to scare you of like this..

*Gives Sakura a big hug while begging for forgiveness*:leaf16:

Please don't hate him! Deep down inside he is a really soft guy who likes fluffy animals and he always treasures the one he love. He can't help that he has a really wild fantasy. leaf4

TOYS?!?! :leaf13::leaf13:

What toys are we talking about here?! :leaf13:

• Like 1