Afterschool Activities

bluesakura

As Shiki reached out to grab his shoulder when Nigai suddenly looked at him. He jolted his hand and stepped back a little. He stared at those piercing green eyes. So mysterious and full of secrets. "I, uh,...nothing." He turned his head to the left away from Nigai's face. -damn! can't say something.- He remained like that for some seconds and looked at Nigai's face again. He observed as Nigai's muscles clenching in his jaw. His nose, so perfect. -This guy is beautiful.- He kept on staring at Nigai and didn't notice that he's already blushing. He suddenly snapped out with widened eyes. "I-I'm going now!", he stuttered. "I'm going to go look for Minato!". He began to walk away.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• empecool

• Mik

• bluesakura

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hn," Nigai smiled softly and reached out taking his hand. "Wait, you don't need to run from me. I won't hurt you." His hands were large, calloused but gentle as they held Shiki's hand. He pulled him to turn around before he let go of his hand, "let me introduce myself properly, I'm Nigai Bokyo." He bowed his head down a ways.

Minato looked up at Kaoru-sensei confused. Why was he struggling for words? He dared a glance up at him, his eyes catching Minato's sight before he thought to himself "W-What...?" He stumbled back and felt the male's hand grab his arm and pull him up. Minato flushed and pushed out of his arms, bowing again. "I-I'm fine! Thanks!" He ran off before Kaoru-sensei could say anything. As he rounded the corner he stopped and put his hand against the wall, bending over to catch his breath. The way that he looked at me....why did he look at me like that? And why did I feel so weird when he touched me...? Minato thought to himself as he stood upright again, taking off. He had to find Shiki, so much had happened today. He ran up the stairs to where Shiki was and burst through the door, stopping when he saw the red haired male and Shiki speaking. "Am I interrupting?" He asked, panting, bending over again to catch his breath.

Kaoru blamed himself. He'd made Minato feel insecure in his company. Maybe it was because Minato started to like him or it was because Kaoru freeked him out. Kaoru was really confused about the matter and decided to call his old friend, Yamate, maybe they could go out and drink. They had been lovers back in high school and decided to stay as friends even after Yamate decided to get married, and now they were best friends. He picked up his phone and dialed the number. The other man picked up after just a few seconds. "Moshi Moshi? It's Yamate." Kaoru were relieved that it was Yamato that answered and not his wife, since they didn't like each other. "Hello, it's Kaoru. Do you have time to go drinking after work today?" Kaoru asked. "Of course, did anything happen? You ain't usually calling me if nothing is wrong." Kaoru were amazed that his old pal still knew him that well. "Well, it did happen something, but I just want to meet you. It was a long time since last we met up."

Yamate accepted his invitation and Kaoru hanged up. He looked at him clock and noticed that it was time for mathclass already. Kaoru went to the workroom and picked up his things before he went to the classroom.

Shiki looked shock as Nigai introduced his self. The feel of Nigai's touch on his skin makes him tremble.. -damn. too formal.- Shiki thought. He panicked on what to do. "u-uhm... Yeah. Uh, nice to meet you too. I'm Shiki."... He felt that he's sweating a lot. Why does Shiki feel like this when he is with Nigai. He pondered for a moment, and came up with a conclusion..-LOVE?-....he shook his head..."No, that can't be it." he said quietly. He was about to run when Minato came bursting in. "Minato!!"...he shouted. -Thank God, I was saved.- He quickly ran to Minato and grabbed his arm. "L-Let's go. It's already Math time..We can't be late in Kaoru-sensei's class.". He glanced at Nigai and gave him a quick smile before leaving.

Kaoru were feeling a bit down. He didn't knew why and found no reason for it either, still he felt like a bit of him was not there. As he walked closer to the classroom he felt more insecure than he'd done ever in his whole life. But he didn't feel so empty anymore. When he opened the door he noticed that Minato and Shiki were talking about something. Minato was blushing really deep and looked really frustrated. They were talking really loudly, but not so loud that Kaoru could hear what they said. As soon as Minato looked around the classroom and saw that Kaoru stood in the doorway on his way into the classroom he stopped talking and so did Shiki, they were talking about him. Kaoru, who still felt uncertain, stepped back for a moment and put on his glasses, before he walked through the door with secure steps. "Hello again kids. Since this will be my first math lesson with you, I have prepared a practice test to see what you already have learned. From there, I will plan your future lessons. Does everybody understand?" When Kaoru was teaching he was a very serious man and all students already knew that. But they never became accustomed to the fact that he was not joking, that he was instead put on his glasses and with them a serious face and personality.

Nigai frowned as the two boys walked away. He sighed heavily and looked out of the fence to the city. He wanted to leave this place... Taking a deep breath he started to go down the other stairway so he wouldn't bump into them. He then noticed a library and stepped inside looking around. So many book he hadn't read yet...

The red head then grabbed a book and checked it out. Then he went to class and sat in his seat. Leaning forward on his desk he started to read already bored with his classes today. The problem was he got bored easily because he learned the material so fast. He was a smart kid that didn't mean he was really using it. He leaned his cheek against his hand as he read this fantasy book.

Kaoru noticed right away that Nigai was reading instead of doing the task he'd gave him. "Nigai-kun? Will you please put away that book and concentrate on what I'm trying to learn yo, or is it that you already knows how this works?" Kaoru heard that Nigai was muttering something. "What did you say, Nigai-kun? Say it again please." Kaoru was not in his best mood and decided to have Nigai-kun solve the exercise that he was trying to explain to the class. "Well, since you doesn't listen to what I'm saying can you please come here and solve this exercise?" Kaorus grin was evil when he said it. He wanted the boy to learn that he should not ignore him. All around the classroom you could hear whispers. All the other students knew better than mocking with him and if someone did, they knew that, that one person would not have it easy in the future. IF the person in question couldn't solve the exercise Kaoru gave them.

Nigai looked at the teacher and raised a brow. Putting a book mark in his book he walked up to the front standing face to face with his teacher for a moment. His eyes looking directly into his, he then grabbed the chalk from his hand and solved the problem perfectly, "would you like to explain it to the class so they can understand it better?" Nigai smirked at him as he put one hand on his hip and held the chalk up in his palm to the teacher.

The smirk on Kaorus face grew wide, as he noticed that Nigai was an mathematical expert. He saw that the boy had done this type of exercises before, maybe even harder exercises. He was happy as he had found himself an excellent math student, the boy even resembled of Kaoru when he was younger. But as the words 'so they can understand it better' his grin drastically disappeared. Kaoru took the chalk and began to explain every part of the exercise. He even told them how to solve them the easiest way, and most importantly, how his did himself. Kaoru had been an expert in mathematics as long as he could remember, but way back then he didn't think much about it. Kaoru graduated from highschool with top grades in everything, still he did have a really hard time in school with everything except from math. He even thought that the math was being to simple.

Kaoru choose his next victim, and this time it was Minatos turn to try his luck. If he didn't solve the exercise Kaoru would have him stay after class. And since this was the last class of the day, they would have a lot of time to get to know each other. But Kaoru wold be nice to him since he didn't want to scare Minato away...

Nigai snickered when he realized the teacher didn't notice he was making fun of him when he said that. He sat in his seat and went back to reading his book already bored with this teacher and all the students at this school. What he really wanted was a friend but because he was a bit odd and very smart he was hard to talk to and he knew it. A couple years back he changed his look and became a 'rebel' so to speak but he never really did anything bad besides drink sometimes.

Shiki just rolled his eyes and called them "Math Geeks" silently. It's a bit of a turn off that now he knew that Nigai is EXTREMELY intelligent especially in Math which is his weakness. He glanced up at Nigai and suddenly an idea has appeared. Since he doesn't know Math, maybe Nigai can tutor him. And this time, he'll take the opportunity to know him better. As he decided this, he walked up to Kaoru and whispered something. Something like asking him the permission about the tutor. When he returned to his seat, he gave a Nigai a sly smile and saw the confused look on Nigai's face. He smirked secretly and passed beside Minato. He gave him a pat on the shoulder....more like a "Good Luck" because Shiki knew what Kaoru is thinking.

"Of course it's okay. Since you need to study more math." Kaoru gave Shiki a wide smile, happy that he finally wanted to study, even thought he knew the reason was getting closer to Nigai. If you knew Shiki well enough, it was impossible to miss.

As Shiki walked against his seat Kaoru said: "Minato, would you be so kind to get up here and solve this exercise?" Even though he knew that Minato wasn't so good at math he choose an exercise that looked easy but was really hard to solve, just to be on really secure that he wouldn't solve it correctly. Kaoru saw that Shiki gave Minato an easy pat on the shoulder. When Kaoru looked at Shiki he knew right away that the boy had looked trough him, like when you look out a window and nothing can hide from your searching eyes. Shiki knew that Kaoru was interested in Minato, there was no other reason... Minato got really surprised when he saw that he got an easy exercise rose from his chair.

Nigai yawned and flipped the page in his book. Of course he heard them talking bout him teaching Shiki, and to be honest he was surprised. Glancing over at Shiki he studied him for a moment before returning to his reading. This was really going to be interesting, he wondered if he was going to his house or vice versa. The red head really didn't want people to see his home so he would make sure they didn't go there.

Shiki also heard the murmurs and whispers about Nigai and him studying together. He didn't understand why'd they make a fuss about it. He just rolled his eyes and waited for the time...After like 30 mins the teacher already dismissed them. He pack his things quickly and proceeded to go to the chair where Nigai is seating. Oh before he went, he told Minato where he will be going and say good bye to him. He again walked forward to Nigai and sat on the chair across the aisle. He stares at him for a minute and decided to talk. "So...can we go to your house?" He then gave Nigai a grin.

'How did i know...' Nigai thought as he marked the page in his book and grabbed his back pack setting it on the desk. "Perhaps the library or your house would be more suitable," the red head then put his book away and looked over at the smaller man.

"My house isn't the best place to study," Nigai was a little surprised by his honesty. He never wanted to be home so he always stayed late in a library. He cocked his head slightly and looked at the other man with those green eyes.

(I'm sorry it took a while, please forgive me)

Kaoru felt that someone were looking at him and noticed Nigais staring eyes. Kaoru nodded against him and walked towards Minato. "Minato-kun? Would you mind having a talk about your studies?" He discreetly synced the boys body while waiting for an answer.